What went wrong?

What went wrong?

you mean what went right.

the only successful board on Holla Forums.

got

Masie Williams
/thread

this

but also this

2014 vs 2016

If the Holla Forums board owner controlled all the top boards then Holla Forums would likely be a big success with happy people everywhere.

They're a niche with no 4chan counterpart.

I'll tell you something, these are some really talented people, They really know how to run a board, I mean these guys have some real talent.
All the hate spewed at them are just man baby basement dwellers just made that they are all furries, I mean these are some really talented guys and gals.Best in the business.I can't say enough good things about them, and honestly I fapped out loud just browsing their board. Really swell guys, lots of talent. I hope they make 5 more boards just like it. Let's hope that these trolls don't ruin further furry boards in the future. it's a loud minority people. I mean, they are furfag degenerates, and their board is full of autistic cancer, I mean even I can't deny that, but these are some talented people, I mean really talented funny people, best in the business, it can't fail. Don't listen to all the manbaby haters out there. I mean come on people, it's 2016 -deep sigh, deep heavy breathing sigh- I mean come on now, I know it's cancerous crap, but these guys, they made a really great board. Best board on the site.

/gamergate/ was a great board. Too bad the BO was a little bitch.

we need more bob threads

And that's after getting spammed to death by a scriptkiddie with a paw fetish, endless drama bickering and infighting, plus stale threads about drama in the fandom 24/7

In many ways they are like Holla Forums

Yeah, niggers, you're our prison bitches. Talk shit, and we'll fuck your puckered assholes with broomsticks.

This is literally the best board on the site.

You can shittalk, memepost, shitpost, and kikepost and no one will throw a tantrum or ban you.

Sorry, your sexual fetish is just a tumblr fandom style popularity contest where people are judged by how well they whore themselves out.

It was wrought

Complete lack of moderation and freech+Holla Forums

Rote Responding Retards: The Board

They get banned on cuckchan, reddit and 9gag, then come here.

the lack of rulecuckery is the best thing that could happen to this board
go back to reddit

Based trips

:^)

I'm not sure if much really went wrong, I find that discussions will never elevate beyond the material being talked about and Hollywood and television are completely dogshit right now so the board kind of reflects that in some ways.

trips of truth

serious discussion people have always had >>>/film/

Movies and TV are worthless, so why even post here?

The board is higher up because the site is less active overall.

The active user count has only managed to double because of the /got/ threads and the maisieposters, who account for half this board's activity

So in short, this board is higher up in the rankings not because Holla Forums's BO is hyper competent, but because he is a beta cuck who won't tell the /got/ posters to go and shit up their own board, instead giving them lots of leeway.

people said things I don't like :(((((((((((

What was its fucking problem?

gamergoober detectado XD

/got/ is dead and the show has been ended for quite a while now.

Holla Forums started small and grew.

boards like /a/ should be more popular than Holla Forums but they aren't.

What's that? user can't even write this simple name down?

I don't know that picture

Holla Forums and Holla Forums should have tripled in size by now due to network effects but they haven't, Holla Forums actually lost users.

I don't know if the servers and software could have ever handled that traffic though.

t. image board expert.

thats because pol is full of ignoramuses who are actively hostile to anyone who doesnt echo back their opinions 100%, theres no point going there unless you have the exact same opinion and want to feel good about how edgy you are and how you are right and the rest of the world is wrong

yeah but that's not how it was on 4chan.

imkampfy and the Holla Forums board owner changed Holla Forums from what it was and drove away users.

It's probably too late to fix 8/pol/. It has become something different from what Holla Forums originally was.

imkampfy drove away the people wanting discussion and cultivated a userbase full of paranoia and group think.

4chan pol is also cancer, flagfags and mudskins run amok

theres no happy medium

Have you seen the state of the board? They could have a plebbit or tumblr community and the only difference would be in whether or not you get banned for saying nigger. They're degenerate leftist kikes. Have you seen how often they have pro-tranny threads? Gas them all.

/film/ is for faggots.

No, nigger, it's because the cuckfaggot BO forced people to make more posts with the line and bump limits being lowered.

You should really just kill yourself.

This is the last free board on this website. Bumplocking is a shitty move but any other board would just delete this thread.

sleep tite pupper

I got banned recently for 3 weeks for shitposting on /a/.