Fending off dismal reviews...

hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-suicide-squad-making-917376?utm_source=twitter

marvelcucks
sjw reviewer cucks
memecucks

all
BTFO

No it's not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And then they wonder why journalism has such a terrible reputation these days.

Just like BvS looked to get 1 billion dollars, but didn't.

So by sunday when it's a yuge hit you'll come back here to apologize right?

No Major surprise. The Guardians and Deadpool were largely unheard of bu the general public. This movie has the Joker in it.

They'll release a 'Damaged' cut for it later with all the Joker sequences in it, just to cash into the hype and cockblocking.

BvS had no buzz.

When it gets dubs I'll care.

Ah shit, well guess it might not be so bad then.

He still gets to be in the trailer. Gotta sell tickets somehow.

Classic bait and switch.

confirmed for 1 billion worldwide.

Deadshot is a nigger now?

WE

Yes, I'll be a good goy and apologize when this movie makes the 6 billion dollars that Warner Bros. is aiming for. :^)

WUZ

I want it to have a 'dismal' opening that is higher than Feigbusters.

NIGGERS

The movie is total shit, but I'm glad this happened.

Depending on your perspective this either proves that:

-Audiences are incredibly stupid.
or
-Critics are completely useless these days.

Either way, I wanted it to make more than Ghostbusters but ultimately fail. Looks like that's what it's achieving exactly. The numbers are going to drop dramatically soon. Wonder Woman will do horrifically bad, Justice League will open huge and then tank, the Batman movie will probably do well despite existing in the same world of shit as everything else, and WB will finally ave to admit their mistake and rule everything non-canon.

Hopefully they go back to making cartoons instead of shitty movies

Why are there even threads about this?

It made $900million ano, not exactly a flop.

If it means we get more movies like suicide and less like ghostbusters I'll be more then happy

Now take the distribution and cinema cuts, add marketing on top.

Exactly. For some reason many people believe cinemas and DVD retailers give 100% of the money to the studio. That reason is low IQ.

I guess there are more hottopic sluts than there are twitter feminists out there.

The Jokers superpower is being random and the Penguins is being a jew, no big deal really.

Just saw it. DC gets a clean slate and marvel gets btfo, the era of abc family tier capeshit hopefully gone for good. Leto was excellent but completely underutilized, Robbie was pure eye candy and Smith has a new lease on his career. Best capeshit in years, anyone saying otherwise is either a shill or SJW fanboy.

Why are SJW and cucks upset with this film, again?

Jej

Because it goes against the status quo of marvelcuck PC schlock. Women get slapped around just like men, stereotypes are played up unapologetically and there's actual tension at certain points. Instead of trying to appeal to literally everyone with dad jokes and cringey cliches they focused on reaching the new post-Deadpool market, the silent majority of non-neckbeards who don't care about virtue signaling or classic "canon" and just want to be entertained. The cabal of whiny overweight SJW bloggers just took a second hit and WB is no doubt aware now of how truly irrelevant they are, hopefully Sony and Marvel go tits up before they finally catch on.

Deadpool was aimed at neckbeards. The Deadpool for non-neckbeards was the one in X-Men Origins.

dubs of truth.
I didn't like either Deadpool or this but if this signals a new era of SJW backlash in films then I'm all for it.

Pretty much every woman I know loved the shit out of this film. Actually, most people I know loved the shit out of this film.

Deadshot with his "white people thing" joke, Harley Quinn and Enchantress with their gratuitous sexy scenes, the unapologetic anti-SJW-ism…if Warner Bros. were smart, they'd capitalize on this shit big-time and be the anti-cucks to Disney's cuckery…but knowing them, they'll miss the point and double down on the stupid.

It wasn't actually half-bad either, although Leto's Joker was easily the worst fucking non-comic portrayal of the Joker I've ever seen.

They've already kicked out the people responsible for BvS and Suicide Squad.

Justice League is being pushed in a Marvel direction.

Wonder Woman will tank, I guarantee it.

Will they learn from that and double down on Harley Quinn type heroines instead?

Unlikely. When Leftism doesn't work the Leftist's answer is always more Leftism.

It looks like they spent WAY more on advertising though, over a longer period of time. We got like 5 fucking trailers for it, too. I wouldn't be surprised if the return wasn't as good.

i'm not really in touch with capeshit movies, could somebody explain why is this one hated by sjw reviewers?

it's surprisingly not cucked

LOL you think bvs cost near $900million including distribution? That's retarded, it made a huge profit almost half a billion, if not more all in. It was a success aon you just sound salty.

It's hated by everyone and not just SJWs you dense nigger.

Would the previous month being film garbage have an effect on boosting its box office?