HONKA HONKA

HONKA HONKA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXkF2viFDgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

his performance was simply

D E R AN G E D

Is this shit really that important?

It is just laughing at Holla Forums being wrong for the millionth time.

Biggest opening for a movie in August

Viral smash hit that broke the record for highest grossing horror comedy with a female lead.

I can't tell whats bait anymore

What was the competition, Scary Movie 3?

fug forgot

I guess the Evil Dead remake? Which now that I think of it was a legitimately decent remake of an 80's classic, featuring a female lead in place of Bruce Campbell, and I've never heard a feminist mention it once.

Give me another word that describes "I have to make a new thread about this despite there are already 4 of them on at the same time" then

Holla Forums has gone crazy, crazy like the JOKER

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He's gone over the edge this time!

shift+Rclick in catalog
you're welcome

I'll give you a word.

reddit

Paul Feig is browsing Holla Forums right now and he is still angry that soggy knees was responsible for his movie not making 10 trillion dollars.

You fucking madman I love you

Both have flopped, but nice bait, few faggots got hooked πŸ‘Œ

The two should not really be put in the same boat since Suicide Squad didn't even flop, it actually beat Guardians of the Galaxy's, let alone cisbusters opening, like what was said. CisBusters actually broke no record, one had to be made up with the suffix of "with a female lead"and within the time between a shitty sequel of a shit movie, like Ted 2, and the release of that garbage reboot of Ghostbusters.

how come when a new movie comes out Holla Forums talks about it i just dont understand

He reminds me of this pic.

Stay salty Joss

That's like saying you're the richest hobo. You're still fucking homeless man.

the joker is literally the most bastardized character in all of fiction. the fucking simpsons family managed to stay more consistent and deep than him.

The Evil Dead remake wasn't comedy though. Just horror.

Why? Are you mad because no one gives a shit about your munter, gifmaker?

w e w l a d
e
w

l
a
d

>Mista J causes this movie to flop, causing Warner to lose millions of dollars
LOOKS LIKE HE'S BURNING MONEY AGAIN, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

I am probably wrong again, but how come tehre are never threads made of good movies? If one movie with an insane budget comes out, it is a fact that it will make gorillions of dollars, even if literally nobody sees them. So why do the userbase chew on them for weeks endlessly? I just saw the latest Avengers on tv, and it was nothing that spectacualr. Maybe one long thread worthy of shit was in it, but nothing more. And I guess whne it came out there were 15 simultanious threads about it.

Just boring, really boring. You know how happy that Michael J. Anderson thread made me? That is something you don't see here every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXkF2viFDgU
That file already exists!

There were lots of them fam. The thing is, this is Holla Forums, where the fun is in bashing the shit. And you can create that thread about good movies if you want. Nobody is stopping you from doing it.

Sure, but what's the point? Even if I find something that's genuinly good for me, either
and as you said, it will get bashed. We are such an inbread community here…

The only thing I found remotely entertaining about this garbage.

MINDFREAK

That didn't actually happen…. right?

Yup, during the killer croc intro.

What the fuck would Harley Quinn accomplish against Doomsday?

Jesus Christ, this movie seems so shitty.

/tv loves capeshit, i bet a lot of you fags actually went to see this and have some shitty excuse

why not use fozzy bear if you're going to do the whole waka waka thing?

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

Something tells me this scene sounded way cooler on paper but then they shot it and eisenburg just dinged it all up

This.

Playing Luthor unhinged was shit; you end up with scenes like this that are just cringe.

He would have been more interesting completely sane and cold - small tiny moments of crazy quickly buried under the next step; he's fucking up against the biggest hitter on the planet and he's smart enough to be 2 steps ahead of someone faster than a speeding bullet.

But no, he's gots-ta-be crazy.

Happens too often. Key and Peele has made me cry from laughter but I didn't finish this. 0 laughs.

It's more on the horror end of the scale, but it definitely gets cartoonish in places.

Dude, the soundtrack was completely over the top. Like every generic "heard it a million times song" wrapped into one movie. Like Watchmen on steroids.

The original evil dead wasn't comedy either just horror.