Stranger Kikes

How large is reddits audience anyways?

Those kids are all depicted as worthless shits. The nog is always angry and stirring up shit, the spic is cowardly and inept and the frog jew is motivated 100% by self interest, totally forgetting about the goy who saved his life once he's safe at home with his atari and chicken tendies.

And what about El? Bred from good white stock, raised by her blond Aryan non-hotheaded papa she represents innocence and strength, bereft of vanity or materialism. Is it a coincidence we see her destroying a coke can early on in the series, demonstrating a disdain for consumerism? Is it a coincidence she's a skinhead? Is it a coincidence she's viewed as a pariah outside the confines of a lily white institution dedicated to furthering scientific knowledge? No, my guess is that a steady diet of jew media has simply made you colorblind to the intense redpill this show actually represents. Wake up goy, stranger things is happening.

I also enjoyed the show my Jewish friend

Rabbi pls

They don't look spic or jewish.

Looks like the typical 80s Goonie kid-type cast but with a nog instead of an azn.

Fucking kys Holla Forums

He's right though. I can't tell which is the wet back and which is the kike.

Exactly. They both look white to me. Or does the kid wear a kippah under that hat?

Mike is what's known as a crypto jew. His ratfaced, straight-outta-aushwitz whore sister is more obviously so but only because she's meant to dissuade younger viewers from losing their virginities to heeb vermin. What is Mike's goal throughout most of the show? Aside from emotionally manipulating his vastly superior goy counterpart? Finding Will, which is cast in the end as a triumph. TRIUMPH OF THE WILL.

Next season is going to be all about Will overcoming the slimy parasites (jews) who have infested him. Wouldn't be surprised if they film the whole thing in German.

But is he actually a jew or not? Seriously, how can you people tell? Gypsies, hebes and euro trash all look alike to me yet almost everyone I know can tell the difference just by looking at them and they just tell me its fucking obvious.

Also will this have any references to Are You Afraid of the Dark?

That's a massive stretch, user.

With the cryptos you have to look deeper at their actions. For instance, the scene in the gym where Mike stands up to the bully - only because he knows he has El's white power to back him up - is the perfect metaphor for european jewry leading up to WW2. Having pissed himself and been publicly humiliated (treaty of Versailles) the bully (hitler) seeks retribution only to have his arm broken, leaving him permanently crippled by an anglo force who thought she was doing the right thing at the time. A few years spent in the upside down surrounded by decay and living off frozen waffles while the manipulative yid and his rainbow friends all sleep in warm houses and play board games should set her straight. She'll emerge next season as a Trump-like force for retribution, as will the "bully" who'll finally be vindicated as a good kid just trying to keep his school degeneracy free.

These doubles aren't a stretch

Alba Varden?

No, actually she's the most blatant liberal-pandering propaganda piece in the show. Her entire character: FUCK YOU DAD, FUCK YOU CONVENTIONAL BEAUTY STANDARDS, I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE FEMALE WITH MAGIC POWERS

Her dad only shaved her head to keep it from getting too hot. Also she definitely looks better that way, the wig and dress looked silly on her.

this show is pretty good until they show the monster

Show was great now fuck off back to your echo chamber.

Pathetic.

Everything on Netflix is directed by kikes for kike puppets. Get over it.

How is being a total faggot?

>>>/kind/
>>>/circlejerk/

Hulufag go

Your tourretes syndrome is only welcome in it's containment board.

>>>Holla Forums

😆

Man, really gotta make everything about race. I just enjoyed the show

Then they shouldn't have made Stormfront: The Series

This.

Putting so many red pills in one show will surely backfire.