I HAVE SUMMONED YOU HERE FOR A PURPOSE

I HAVE SUMMONED YOU HERE FOR A PURPOSE

MWAHAAAAAAAA the Energon of Earth has always been celebrated for it's excellence.

You have failed me for the last time. Force choke yourself.

You're a big bot.

FOR WINE

Fuckin' nice.

But I have no purpose, so can you bring me back home now? I have some anime to watch.

Cyclonus, shut uppppp!

Fuck off with that Beast Wars shit.

"I play a planet. I menace somebody called Something-or-other. Then I'm destroyed. My plan to destroy Whoever-it-is is thwarted and I tear myself apart on the screen"

You don't have to be so reductive…

To be fair he was okay with that role because he wanted to star in an animated movie.

This thread needs more music from the movie.

>>>Holla Forums

>Cuck Rod fucks it all up

Finally someone who acknowledges Beast Wars as shit!

Even in the mid-90s I knew that that CGI was going to look shit within a year. It's like comparing a late NES game with an early PSX 3D game.

You need to be heavy fat man to play a heavy planet man.

Cartoons go on >>>Holla Forums.

This is not a toon thread, it is an Orson thread that just happens to have Transformers in it. Also Holla Forums is wimpy and gay.

Take it to the cartoon board.

MWAAAAH THE MATRIX

MWHAAA THE RUUUUUULES

The writing was rather consistent, though.

At least it tried really fucking hard to make it not contradict G1.

We're discussing Orson Wells chewing out Frank Welker and Nimoy.

What a womanly thing to do.

Megatron's actor is so fucking terrible.

The nigga weighed as much as two or three normalfags. It counts as noteworthy since they probably had to butter the fat fuck up to get him in the recording booth.

I'll butter my fat cock up before I shove it in your ass.

I'd like to see you fucking try, nigger.

Looks like it's kicking off again.

You best wear your pink undies, bitch. Daddy likes something to rip off a faggot before a thorough hate-fuck.

They synthesized his voice because he was so unhealthy and old they couldn't use what they'd got without editing it to holy fuck to hide the labored breathing. If that wasn't sign enough he didn't give a fuck, he also infamously forgot Unicron's name and and another of his choice quotes was saying he voiced "a big toy who attacks a bunch of smaller toys."
Same as the MUAAAAAAAH champagne advert, he phoned it in because he somehow considered himself above it all despite happily accepting paychecks for doing any old shit.

MWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the internet closetfag has always been celebrated for its denial.
You say that like you possess any upper body strength.
Getting salty won't change that your kino god was a pathetic, morbidly obese hack who sold fucking peas in his waning years.

Purpose that binds us?

Don't really care one way or another, just poking your shitter. Stay salty, little fag.

10/10, you sure showed me.

Wew, get a room.

Gonna have to ask you to kill yourself.

I can still fuck your bony little ass, right?

Goes on Holla Forums.

Sure if you don't mind cripples. I'd probably not feel anything, so it's fine by me. I'm actually arm disabled, I'm just implying you've got a tiny cock. :^)

Always wanted to rape a cripple.

Am I the only one who thought his portrayal of Unicron sounded weak? I mean, he's a giant planet robot yet his voice sounds like he's talking from his living room. No echoes or big booming mechanical chatter as he speaks.

Would they even feel it? Would they even care?

Wow

I literally fucking meme'd this thread into existence

I was thinking about doing this exact thing back on monday or tuesday, because I realized that welles voiced unicron, and thought it would be funny to say "mwaaahh the energon"

Thanks lads, you made my day

Well, *I* wouldn't care. My dick is all that matters.

>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forums is idiotic and all those idiots ever want to talk about is which cartoon girl (or little boy) they want to fuck, which gemsona in SU is best while pretending that Adventure Time and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure are one and the same.

He's a big robot.

…………………………………………..

For you.

I am more of a Garry-Chalk-and-David-Kaye guy but then again Generation 1 went completely over my head.

Nigger what the fuck is wrong with you

Decepticons had the superior symbol

>>>Holla Forums

stay mad

In the comics, when he and Megatron meet for the first time, Megatron screams something towards him and no sound is made, cause they are in space. Unicron says "Speak with your thoughts." because he can read Megatron's mind. So in planet mode, he could have a sort of normal voice. And in robot mode? Well, yeah, you are right, he should sound like what you've described, but why would he need a sound making device at all, when he can directly speak into the minds of creatures?

He wasn't wrong.

Also in the comic, Megs is the last one transformed into his new body, and he doesn't get a mothership. Unicron just says "Cyclonus, who will become Megatron's ship."

What a womanly thing to say.

Yeah, no. His actor is shit. Shit! Terrible! No talent!

>>>Holla Forums

Nice

That's worse than Orson Welles being forced to make advertisements.

Goes on Holla Forums.

MAGA

Because his weight DID impact his vocal performance. It was all labored breathing.

Yeah, the audio guys had to mix his voice and add so many effects that it was almost unrecognisable.

The audio guys did a good job then

Nope.

To teach you about your privilege.

Fuck Transformers. Silverhawks was better.

What an excellent summary of Mr. Welles' work

Glorious. have another.

Truly the greatest mind of our time.

Thank you friend.

MUUUUARRRRGGGHHH THE TEXT

lol why the fuck was he in the Transformers movie

They thought his name still meant something.

Fuck I loved this show.

I kek'd a little.

Had to pay for those last few meals. ;_;

This song is still fucking amazing.
I watch this movie at least once a year.
I miss the eighties.
I wasn't even born then

This song and Dare are just so good to listen to.

Do astronauts change their clocks when they move over different time zones in space?

Hot Rod was a bitch and he got Prime killed.

I think they stay on Zulu time so people stay in sync on ground and in sky.

And got rewarded for it by becoming leader. He hates being leader so much, it ruins him and when Prime comes back he gives up the Matrix in a heartbeat.

Which Megatron?

He is referring to the guy who voiced him in the old cartoons and in the movie, Frank Welker. But that was pretty obvoius…

He was replying to someone talking about Beast Wars, hence my confusion.

Frank got a lot better in his latter years.

LAIN?

How is this even possible?

Frank Welker has done fairly recent work, as Megatron, even, and he hasn't lost it.