Brendan Fraser has just landed the TV role that could resurrect his career

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XIJdP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source: archive.is/XIJdP

When's that Bollywood film of his going to release though?

More like career on life support.

never 4get

THE MEMES

Who is this guy again?

OP said Sky Atlantic

I haven't

Meme actor 2015, infamouse for getting his shit fucked up by his ex wife. Starrted in The Mummy, George of the Jungle and other nice movies; also Furry Vengeance.

I hope im wrong

Why dont they just make a Mummy TV show starring him? Fans would love it and they wouldn't even have to pay him that much.

Plus they could CG in Dwane Johnson

I bet he plays a cuck.

the guy from Scrubs who gets cancer and dies

UNJUST

JUST LEUKEMIA MY SHIT UP

Jesus

what did they mean by this?

Cox was actually responsible and happy about his death, during their final confrontation Brendan used his experimental splinter weapon. Now everytime Cox is reminded of Brendan he feels the splinter embedded in his body fire up. It's extremely painful

I've never understood Alimony.
The husband, works his arse off, makes money, wife lives comfortable 9 times out of 10 she cheats, or gets bored and wants a divorce, then takes everything the husband has earned. How is that fair? Never get married, ever. You can stay with a woman, be partners, but if you're Americans don't get married.

Females should only used for breeding and for food.

is there an infinite regress of smaller jews inside the head of that guy's head jew?

ELLIOT LIVES!

Who?

oh god hes going to play an alimony-payer isn't it?

JUST

Our Lord and Savior the Supreme Gentleman.

Well, I'm not him, but he sounds most spectacular.

Cases like Frasier are so rare you might as well call them one of a kind, it only seems they're popular because there may be a few actors getting milked and they get all the media.

If the wife cheats and that prompts the divorce, she gets absolutely nothing.

Shit, bitch, get back in the fucking kitchen.

You will never get my shekels, wench!

At least he is willing?
Inb4 it turns out he was willing to do anything dor a job and the excecutives laighed sating he had to play as an alimony payer. If he cries in it, it will be genuine tears.

this cuck never had any talent

Didn't he make a tidy sum from the mummy series?

$900,000 per month, annually?
Insane.

What does it matter.

The moment he starts making money his cunt ex wife will hit up the judge to adjust his alimony again. Hes fucked.

Not really
Berlusconi EXwife, Lario, gets 1and half million per month. Isn't that crazy

I wish OP. Yesterday I saw mummy 2 and furry vengeance. I was stuck on the tv and enjoyed every second. Then stroke on my mind his situation and I got a bit sad because I'm my lifetime I will read the headlines of being an hero

(Checked)
Still I don't see how they can realistically expect him to pay $108,000,000 per year.

Have you ever seen an actual divorce being sorted out? They're messy as fuck, it's never so clear cut.

Well yeah, Brendan is some fucktup situation

Well it used to be double that until Holla Forums got him popular again last year in an effort to save him. It half worked but it's better than nothing.

2016 truly is a surprising year.

Alimony made some degree of sense back when manual labor was a bigger deal and women actually could have had some difficulty finding well-paying employment. It has no place in contemporary Western cultures.

nope. if they want to keep getting money from their husband, they should not divorce him

I BELIEVE IN YOU FAM

Well yeah, Brendan is JUST some fuckup his shituation

What did he mean by this?

Milk

I'll let you use your imagination.

I wonder who could be behind this post…

Baby who hurt you?

JUST checking what's going on in this thread.

Looks more like a pity role.

Don't be childish.