Reddit Movies Sub Deletes ‘Red Letter Media’ Video Critiquing Ghostbusters

archive.is/fC5cZ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
eater.com/2016/7/1/12077990/robot-burgers-san-francisco-momentum-machines
archive.is/YObPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Statistically proving people are lying SJWs = mean. Ok.

Good to know

top fucking lel

These power tripping SJW mods only deleted it because it directly addressed how the media, sony, and everyone following them tried to create the context that people who didn't like Cisbusters was soggy knees.

Typical modfag woe is me this is such a tiresome episode faggotry

Wow, what a fucking faggot.

Redditors are cancer.

/thread
but plebs who care about reddit will probably bump for days

checked

mr. check 'ems dubbles

Why do people like this exist?

Looks like all the comments in that thread are gone now too, except for one Carl the Cuck style response

Even the threads on censorship are censored lmao

gotta love Reddit.

I'll never, ever understand why people stay on sites with assholes like these. I was on 4chan since 07, I loved 4chan, but as soon as the mods overstepped their boundaries I was fucking out of there. I would've done the same on any site with mods who don't know their place.
What is wrong with these people?

Because that's what they are trained to do irl too, obey, submit, yield to authority and the hivemind.

Also, He does it for free

Many normalfags care about their internet points or "karma". It sounds retarded to anyone who isn't a complete cuck but they unironically care about the reputation of their user account. Often it is all connected to their social media accounts too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect

The mods overstepped their bounds in 2007 when they deleted /n/. People stayed because they have no idea the censorship even occurs or that the mods are fucking with the forums to screw with anyone they personally disagree with.

The censorship really makes no difference if everyone is going to a variety of sites with different opinions that they can take in to help decide for themselves what is true or not, but most people don't visit that many sites or engage with that wide a variety of news sources. So most people will never know there is any sort of problem with reddit/4chan or the MSM.

It all comes down to the shitty upvote system and karma. If these users abandoned the site in favor f some place else they wouldn't have that artificial number next to their name that shows how many internet points they've gotten.

It's only a matter of time until they implement the Good Goy Points system irl like in China
Imagine if you could trade in your karma for iPhones and shit, what a fucking nightmare it would become. Around every corner some loyal servant willing to turn you in at a moments notice.

Typical mod clown.

This pleases me though.

Something along these lines isn't even as unlikely as it might sound given the looming threat of mass automation (embed related, yes I know he's a redditor but this is some high quality content).

Society isn't going to suddenly become communist and I think most Americans will have a very hard time accepting everyone getting an equal amount of money just for living. Good goy points would probably be an easier transition to a mostly jobless society and they will be abused to manipulate the masses even better than what the media can already do.

This is a load of bullshit. Automation is a continuous downward pressure on prices (lower labor costs), and it will occur gradually. As the market automates jobs out of existence, the price of living/purchasing the goods of those industries will plummet, so even if whatever new sector you become employed in provides you a significantly lower wage, there's a good chance you'll end up with greater purchasing power. As everything becomes cheaper to produce, everything becomes cheaper to purchase.
The inputs (labor, steel, copper, rare Earth metals, etc.) used by manufacturers to produce "automated labor" are needed elsewhere. As the demand for automation increases in all industries, the price (at least in the short run) for automation will increase. Because the resources needed by manufacturers to produce robots are needed elsewhere, because all industries could benefit from automation, because all industries that could benefit from automation might also benefit (in some cases, benefit more significantly) from alternative investments, there will not be a grand, sudden change. The market will ease itself into automation unless the government forces it to happen early with things like high minimum wage laws- the worst thing about this is that if people automate their fast food restaurants due to a high minimum wage, even if you repeal the wage law, there will still be those robots in the place of the workers, and the only way the workers could then be competitive is if the automated system is not very efficient.
Also, people will want to wait with automation. Do I get the system now, or do I wait 5, 10, 15 years for a better, cheaper system that is more reliable and tested? It's the same calculation people make when buying a new computer.
The best way to delay this transition is to cut minimum wage laws, and regulations that make workers more expensive- like a payroll tax, for example. It's a tax on workers that is hidden from them. All the regulations that make it a complete fucking pain in the ass to have employees (e.g. you have to abide by another hundred thousand pages of Obongo's regulations if you have 50 employees or more) will accelerate automation, and in a way that is not remotely maximally efficient.

And by this "delay the transition" I mean "stop the government from forcing automation before it happens naturally due to market forces."

IN OTHER NEWS HUMANS NEED AIR TO BREATH

Why contain it?

Not to worry, since there will be Holla Forumstards to jump in and fill the void that Reddit will leave on their Patreon. Until the next uber-progressive, nigger-loving, woman-empowering Star Wars fiasco, that's it. Then the cycle will repeat itself again.

I hope the retard who started the "reddipol" idiocy finally understands why his dank maymay will never ever be accepted by nobody, not even by people who doesn't like nor agree with Holla Forums.

Double negative, you just admitted it will be accepted. Checkmate poltard.

I appreciate the meme, but see it's not efficient to force the transition early, if I wanted to waste economic resources I'd support more welfare for dindus and vote Democrat.

If it was more efficient to replace the employees today their employers would have already done it to cut costs and increase profits.

Shut up and chek these doubles.

Economy of scale bub, the real problem isn't efficiency its that the accuracy of robot arms isnt high enough yet, its why Foxconn backed down on automating iphone manufacture

So you're saying the economic value of their current laborers is greater than the somewhat imprecise systems that currently exist, meaning it would be inefficient to force a transition at this point… like I said!

ITT: plebbitors plebbing about plebbit

Not really, its an engineering problem not an economic one, you are just playing with semantics. Anything in society could be described as an economic problem indirectly.

Every big-box store and supermarket already has one cashier watching a dozen automated checkout kiosks.

In places where a $15 minimum wage kicks in, you'll see those kiosks everywhere.

Notice how many fast food places let you "speed up your order!" by ordering and paying on your smartphone. They only have to port that app to a touchscreen kiosk to ditch cashiers.

Good. I don't want to deal with people and their shitty bacteria covered hands. The sooner niggers and spics are isolated from my food the better.

Yeah! And they'll no longer spit in my food either

Not unless you find one on the street and get them to spit in it for you

eater.com/2016/7/1/12077990/robot-burgers-san-francisco-momentum-machines

Why is this a bad thing again?

Me need el trabajo, senor… no bueno minimum wage

Automation isn't inherently bad and it's pretty much inevitable, the problem is that eventually a very large portion of adults will be unemployable which means something along the lines of a basic income will have to be implemented into every country, and that isn't something that will happen easily during the transition given how many people are strongly against expansion of welfare programs and basic income is exactly that on a huge scale. Americans in particular strongly believe that if you don't work you don't deserve money, which is a view that will have to become outdated.

If you want to argue about "but there will just be new jobs like the people that program the bots" please watch the embedded video here because it addresses those far better than I can (TL;DW bots are better at programming bots than humans are, and they're already better doctors and drivers too).

But the luddites used the exact same argument during the Industrial Revolution. Just because we can't imagine future jobs doesn't mean they won't exist.

"But its different this time!"

It isn't.

Back in those days the average person had a severe lack of "stuff" that a rich person might have. You had shit like 8 people living in a small house on shitty beds that eat shitty food and wear shitty clothes. But nowadays even though there is a gigantic wealth gap between the rich and the poor, the quality of life isn't that different at all. Pretty much everyone has a cell phone, access to internet, reasonable living space, good food, and a shit ton of entertainment and free time. The main difference between the rich and poor's quality of life would be stuff like personal attendants and then stuff that exists only for bragging rights rather than quality of life, such as gigantic fancy houses, designer clothes, fancy cars. The only way you could see the average person's life improve right now would be for them to have access to all those "fancy" things that are really no better than their own, but then they would cease to be fancy.

Besides, the industrial revolution happened once. That isn't exactly a good sample size to give you the grounds to claim that this revolution will be exactly like the last one.

Ok sure but on what grounds do you have to say that it has to work out in the way that you said it?
not A therefore B is only correct if you can justify the premise 'either A or B'.
You have yet to rule out every other scenario C.

I've given evidence to support that a large portion of current jobs will not be viable in the future and there are no major needs for people that would be fulfilled by a new kind of job. It is on you as the person refuting my claim to prove that there will be new jobs that replace those ones.

The need to exterminate niggers. You will get space credits for every spook you terminate.

I like the way the mod wrote that, it sounds like "I'm in charge of allowing what RLM can or can not do".

That's absolutely horrifying. There are already enough people who barely do anything at their jobs.

Jobs wont end. Manufacturing still requires resources. The spice must flow

wow, they are really through the looking glass aren't they

goy I…

I know a tranny irl and he thinks the term "trap" is cute and uses tranny as a colloquial term, fuck these virtue signaling faggots.

It is always the virtue signalers who are offended, not the actual target of so called 'mistreatment' themselves.

Don't forget the posers that pretend to be bi or trannies or whatever just to be special, they get offended too. I personally think there's nothing wrong with crossdressing or being a homogay but the second you start demanding people treat you in some special way like arbitrary pronouns or getting triggered by "microaggressions" then you can fuck off back to tumblr.

Are we sure this mod isn't an ultra deepcover Holla Forumslack?

Does this finally disprove the ebin "reddit letter media xD" meme?

Pic related

Good, maybe that’ll teach Mike to stop identifying with the big bang theory audience.

There was a time when the comment section on their vids consisted of actual criticism instead of only meme spouting. If RLM wants to make themselves great again, here’s what they should do:
1. Start making Plinkett reviews again with the racist and sexist humor that we all love
2. Get rid of Rich

Isn't the whole point that the moderator is doing things most people on Reddit don't like?

Rich > Mike, at least in terms of taste in movies

Not particularly. This is just them punishing RLM for not being enough of a good goyim. Liberalism being a cult, even one small infraction is enough to land you up shit creek, it's how they keep their cult members in line and motivated to promote the cause.

Considering the troglodytes are still using that cesspit one has to marvel at the general lack of intelligence among the userbase (then again, they are leftists).

We are talking about not one time it was shown the people in charge of the shtihole manipulated scores, hidden relevant news because of "racism", are pretty much a Clinton propaganda wing, etc.

Oh yeah, didn't they repeatedly bury the Orlando shooting after it was discovered the guy was a muslim?

Yeah, and it wasn't the first time they did something like that either.

r/europe is headed by a mudshit and is notorious for censoring any and all news critical of Muslims.

I would have told that narcissist freak to hop in front of a train instead.

Being nice to them only reinforces their bad behavior. They didn't appreciate you when you freed them from mental wards and they didn't appreciate you when you made no attempt to prevent their "treatment". They have no use to the world besides being ungrateful idealistic parasites who leech off the public.

At least people with downs syndrome and autism are grateful to be around people and happy to be alive, most trannies have nothing redeemable.

I can see the justification they have behind this too, "you totally only care about this news because you're a racist" and similar attacks on character

Banned for hate facts

reddit is, bar none, the shittiest community on the internet. And yes, this is including furfags.

They're the cesspit that came up with the most cowardly, petty and passive aggressive mod tool I've seen to date, shadowbanning.

And this on top of all the regular banning, thread nuking, algorithm and content manipulation that goes on there every day. It's basically impossible to see any content critical of Hillary there, no matter how widespread the news is elsewhere on the internet.

And all of this is ignoring the fact the site is purposely designed to encourage hive minding and being a good goyim. The up/downboat system is there, ostensibly, to help the community self moderate and get the "best" comments on top.

What it is really there for is self-policing and thought control. And if that fails, the mods and admins are more than happy to look the other way when SRS and their ilk blatantly game the system, but will persecute any non-kosher community that tries the same.

If there was anything that showed me the progressive stack in action, it was that.

If he was ANYTHING but a Muslim, nobody would have buried the story because it was a man who killed 50 homosexuals purely because they were homosexual.

But he was, and you can't say anything bad about Muslims, so they said he was a closeted gay who shot them up because America's obvious hatred of homosexuality caused his self loathing. Also we need to ban guns.

Looking at them makes me feel so much better about myself. I know that no matter how much I fuck up in life I'll never get that bad.

Word of warning, DO NOT watch this webm, only grief and madness lay beyond this spoiler.

that isn't actually him is it? God damn.

It's not just the justification, it's that most of the reddit 'community' fully believe it. Brainwashing at its finest.

They love to do that. Same shit with that other mudshit that went on a truck rampage.

Not even a hour into it and they already started with the "He wasn't a real Muslim!" and pointed out how he drank alcohol and ate pork, ignoring the fact that most of these cunts do that before they go all allahu snackbar because all the brownie points they make killing the kuffar will still let them stay in the black in front of their god.

Another hilarious instance was Brexit, when you had all these staunch liberals saying that the people didn't know what the fuck they were talking about and the decision should have been left in the hands of the politicians that have years of "experience" in these matters and know what is best for the goyim. Fucking unreal.

I'm not really sure. There's a thread up on /cow/ that I didn't have the courage to look up, but from the linked posts it seems to be.

Specifically, automatics.

Even thought Omar used a semi-automatic…

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN?

Because you fucks never listen.

Ah yes, the No-true-Muslim fallacy

I was really creeped out by the anti-Brexit people basically screaming about how we need to end democracy

Aren't automatics already banned, anyway?

Ha ha, you let your curiosity control you

beta af

And trucks, and knifes, and wrap the whole world in bubble wrap so nobody can ever hurt anyone else.

Don't forget how they reported that the Somali muslim that stabbed (even though knives are banned!) a woman in London recently was Norwegian. Plus, he did it because of mental illness; nothing to do with Islam!

They've also memory-holed the priest that was murdered and the other one stabbed in the past fortnight by migrants. The McDonalds' shooter in Germany has been spun to be about nationalism (though they are prosecuting a man that criticised the killer while he was killing because he was Muslim). Various attacks on trains by snackbars may as well not have happened. They keep uncovering rifle and grenade caches in mosques in France, Belgium and Germany, yet nothing is said. Rape has skyrocketed in Germany; nothing said.

Because the true threat is - of course - the thought that revealing any of this might cause people to vote for a political party not entirely owned by certain (((interests))).

Even though the culprit was Iranian. Then again, playing the devil's advocate, it did happen on the anniversary of Breivik's courageous purge of future Marxist leadership.

Charges have been dropped, albeit the very fact the guy was being investigated to being with just speaks volumes about how fucked up Germany is.

I'm leery of trusting any political entity at this point, regardless of how much (or, in fact, especially because) it says what I want to hear.

I do, however, wonder how much longer they can keep this shit up. Holla Forums might like to talk about the Happening and the Day of the Rope, but I'm far more skeptical about the willingness of the Western collective mind to do anything about any of this, especially since what would need to be done goes contrary to the zeitgeist.

Oh well, another 20 years will show us if Camp of Saints rings true.

I DID IT AGAIN!!!

Shit, I forgot to look at the filename first.

Always read text, replies, and filename before clicking spoilered images. It can be slightly annoying but is that mild consumption of your time really worse than extremely triggering problematic images burned into your brain for the rest of your life?

not actually CWC

CWC

Oh ye of little faith.

Let's play a game Holla Forums, one of these images is mentally scarring, the other is not, do you dare?

those are CWC, yes.

Why do you have CWC images, you sick fuck?

Because why the fuck not?

He is our creature. Though, considering he's walking around with an infected abcess he won't live for long.

speak for yourself, faggot

There was a part 2 to this - someone dug through the first mod's post history and found that a couple of years ago posting 'trap' references themselves was really funny and not harmful when he did it.

Now the mod was exposed as a hypocrite, he blubbered out some shitfaced story about how he was so ashamed of that 'dark period' of his life, he hasn't done anything as notable since.

Hopefully he's crawled into a hole somewhere and choked on his own foot.

Do you think he'll outlive AIDS Billex?

An interesting thing about all these power tripping leftist shitbags is that they all have these "dark periods", and I bet you anything when the pendulum swings and they shift allegiance like the traitorous rats they are they'll refer to their Marxist days as a "dark period" too.

God knows with these freaks. I had honestly thought CWC would have been dead a long time ago, yet he keeps enduring, like a cockroach.

There's so many parallels to religion it's not funny.

There's this focus on a period of being baptized - as in everything you did before is washed away and can't be held against you.

There's belief in a higher power, and that whatever you do is fine because you're working for the greater good. "No bad tactics just bad targets" / "Right side of history".

You always protect your flock, even when it hurts others, the flock comes first.

And like all shits that are religiously hooked, there's this concept that doing 'good' deeds earns enough moral points to cancel out when you do bad things.

Understandably, I get why a lot of people were sick of GG from the first day, but to me that was a huge eye-opener on all these points. All these damaged, deranged people all acting like untouchable priests - because really even finding out the sick shit some of them had done, they still had drones lining up to shield them.

Here is the link: Magres is the PoS in question:

archive.is/YObPE

privilege is original sin. they just have more levels of it - the closer to cishet white male you are, the more privilege you have, and therefore the worse the sin you have to atone for is.

and then any microaggressions or mansplaining or manspreading or whatever-the-fuck thrown on top of that.

Speaks the truth AND gets dubs? Well memed, my friend.

Shadowbanning is the tool of the cowards - when you actually ban someone, at least you're showing what you did for everyone to see; whether the ban is deserved or not, at least everyone is aware of mods' actions.

Oh, but there is. It starts with a train and ends in a mass grave.

or some "enhanced" kool-aid, when you have people self-aware enough to recognize that it isn't just fucking a white male that's problematic/toxic/whatever buzzword, but that even muslims could potentially be oppressors…. except then they go full extremist with the "it's never done, you must constantly work even though you can never free yourself from your shitlord status, etc. etc. read more Bell Hooks" thing

That's because all the jobs are being given to spics and niggers, if they aren't already being sent off to (((foreign countries))).

CuckfallenWarrior should have just told Fagres to kill itself. Christ, what a pussy.

He still needs to go into the ovens.

And so do you. >>>/oven/

>>>/cow/
>>>/somethingawful/
Go back to your cuckshed.

Do Scotsmen belong in the oven for wearing skirts too?

Freedom of expression is the most important freedom one can have, and the clothes you choose to wear is part of that. I'd say that cultural marxists like you are the ones that belong in the oven but you are entitled to your own opinion no matter how much of a SJW it might make you.

REDDIT BTFO

wat

Checked.

Also, I'm really confused. I've been struggling to emigrate to Norway for a long time. If I became a black, knife-wielding maniac would that make it easier?

I doubt we'll see bots as clever as futurists make it sound. It's like flying cars, technically possible as a prototype but infeasible. They're good for handling clear decision trees where every possible outcome has been specifically coded–or, as he mentioned, figuring out math problems with clearly quantifiable parameters where they've been programmed in advance basically to already know the parameters. But when the boss needs a report then if that could be automated, it would've already been automated since Excel scripts have been a thing for like two decades. They might be arguing that the boss could dictate the parameters of the desired report to the bot, and the bot would do the work of the office drone in producing the report. But you would need an interface that's specially designed to take in the parameters of the report. Basically programmed to understand the report parameters in advance. Would it be cost effective to hire some programmer to make a report-instructions-interpreter tool and slap it onto an office bot? I doubt it would be feasible because even if the cost of the programmer + bot + maintenance were less than the cost of a worker who makes the reports on his or her own using Excel, you now have a setup where the boss needs to sit there inputing instructions to a computer, which is more tedious/ time-consuming that simply giving the instructions to the worker. Plus anyone with a lot of experience doing computer-based tasks knows that when one simple factor is off then it can take hours of poring over FAQs and manuals and forums to figure out what the heck is wrong, even when it's some minor thing like to go into page options and uncheck [option].

You're thinking about bots in a way that is far too simplistic. Of course it would be completely unreasonable to construct a bot just to make reports, making bots for complicated tasks is actually very difficult for a human.
But that's where general purpose bots come in, you give it a ton of reports and tell it to convey a specific set of facts in the format of those reports. You vastly underestimate the learning power of bots. They can read at millions of words per second and find consistencies and inconsistencies between everything they read. You don't hire a programmer to make a bot, you license one from a company that makes general purpose ones. And I'm not talking about the future here, the report writing bots in that video exist and they are set up in hours at most.

Yes.

I express my freedom by cheering for people to beat up men that dress in drag.

Damn, I haven't seen Candlejack in a whi

He could have stopped right there and it would be a fair enough explanation.

Well he's in charge of allowing what RLM can or can not say on his subreddit, yes.

Everyone has AIDs! AIDs AIDs AIDs! AIDs AIDs AIDs AIDs AIDs AIDs!

The important question is, does he feel in charge?

I hope he's being asked this, in great numbers.

Wasn't Rich the man who wrote the prequel reviews?

It's a nice thought, but corps always want more profit, more growth, so prices will remain unchanged. Why tell people they can pay less when they are already paying 3 times the amount?

People who can afford it will be fine, and people who struggle will be forced into poverty. And we will have a new age of the fiefdom.