Jared Leto: "Hollywood is still a very conservative business."

Oscar-Winning Actor Criticizes 'Conservative' Hollywood

Very “conservative” Hollywood granted Leto the 2014 Academy Award for best supporting actor for his role as a transgender woman in Dallas Buyers Club. Over 100 members of the “conservative” business recently signed an anti-Trump pledge. The “conservative” industry has spent more than three decades writing scripts promoting a Hilary presidency. And it’s no secret that this very “conservative” environment blacklists actors who come out as actual conservatives.

Hollywood’s not in the business of being conservative, Mr. Leto. They’re in the business of making money. And apparently that sort of thing just doesn’t sell.

archive.is/PM6rK

Shut your mouth you ungrateful goy

Why did Heath Ledger have to die?

You guys think this is the reason he hides the fact that he sucks cock?

Good to know

Mixed too many pills. Blue pills, red pills. He just swallowed them all.

How fucking delusion can leftists get? Hollywood is leftist as fuck. You're the establishment you hack. You get paid millions of dollars by multi-billion dollar Wall St. traded corporations and you think you're world view is challenging anything? Fucking useful idiot.

10 years from now pedophilia and bestiality will be the norm in Kikewood.

Hell, just look at My Little Pony.

b-but muh permanent revolution

Underrated post.

With all this obsession of lists, I can see Leto going on a few himself.

All they ever do is talk about "The Revolution". All revolutions have to end eventually. There's no point in fight for something you've already achieved.

Sorry to correct you. But he got JUSTED with alimony by the wife. She kept the child under strict no meeting policy and he when's over the board for it.

how brain-damaged are liberals??

Feminism strikes again!

He wasn't married

The left is getting so insane that anything short of prepping your bull is problematic conservatism.

HEY PAUL

they don't actually think that

it's just a tactic to keep looking like the rebels fighting against The Man, even though lefties have been The Man since the 60s

both "sides" are "The Man". all "dissent" is merely safe, state-approved pseudo-rebellion.
what a joke thread.

What a fucking retard.

luuuuul

the critics didn't like my movie because i am a rebel and i don't care who knows it.

xXx_jUsT_jArEd_xXx

The only conservative part of hollywood is Israel.

And that's just because they don't want the cancer in their homes, just everywhere the goyim are.

the beautiful thing about this quote is that Noam is actually talking about himself.

Hows your private beach, noam? hows your life, my friend?

I hope I get a chance to meet you one day

Gnome-boy is what we call a "gatekeeper".

Leto sure got into character cus he's gone batshit crazy

HOMOSEXUALS ARE A MINORITY
Jewlywood want's only one thing
SHEKKELS
and to get shekkels they need to appeal to the breader demographic,
They are shoehroning nigers and Mary Sues cus Femitardism is hip right now, but they will drop them once the fad dies out cus the majority of Mericans are White and Straight

If you make a character and his gaynes is important to the sotry then that character is defined by his sexuality and is a lame character
Nobody cares that Zulo likes to take it from behind, they care that he works in the Enterprize.
Fagotry has been prooven to turn people away from the cinema, just look at that movie with the previous Joker playing a gay Cowboy in the mountains, good movie, acording to the handfull of people who watched it, everyone else avoided it like a plage because of faggotry

As for the lesbian Elsa
I'm pretty sure the ones asking for it are not tumblirettes and femitards but basement neckbeards who fap to yuri
Sure femitards are gonna hold a lesbo Elsa as the second coming of Christ but the Shekkels wioll come from the same betas who are still fapping to the Korrasami couple
And i doubt Disney will want to deal with such a Brony tier crowd in a kids movie

definetly underrated post
First Class had more gay undertones than Top Gun and nobody gave a fuck because they focused on making a fun movie rather than shohorning irrelevant shit such as a character's sexual orientation down your throat

These three posts were made by Ian McKellan, Bryan Singer and Roland Emmerich. So when's your next pedowood boy orgy party, guys?

Do me a favor, eat a bullet.

Oh this Mr. Leto and myself agree.
You have to grant that he makes a good point.

Let him sperg about muh holohoax in his private life if he wants to, so long as his politics do not leak into his proffecional work i have no problem with him

And if you claim he is a pedo, you better have some more solid evidence that the "he is a kike" blancket statement

I know you're a pedo. Only pedophiles are fans of pedophiles.
t. FBI

Only tumblr likes wigger joker from what I am
Hearing.

Only the real Joker would have the courage to attack the conservative Holywood business and publicly defend minorities! The absolute madman, he did it again!

Conservative now means the (((rich))) making money?

That is actually what Holla Forums belives

That's what it always meant to retarded commies.

This is just more propaganda, to use big stars to influence the normalfags that Hollywood needs even MORE diversity and fag flicks.

It's like

Accumulation of wealth is degenerate, wasteful and immoral.

Oh, that buzzword that justifies cutting your sons dick off because you've brainwashed him into thinking he's a girl. "Change". """""Progress""""".

Conservacucks. Every time.

no one mentioned those but you. i guess it shows what you have on your mind all the time

You're only proving you're just as delusional as Jared Lesbo.

Really makes you think, huh. Time to start doing every hard drug and be a hedonist burnout who suicides at 27, like the failures celebrated in pop culture.

yeah, we should all still be hunter-gatherers who barely scrape by each day

You're shit at physics if you think the only constant is change. Or do you claim to be of the cult of Heraclitus?

WILL ACTING AND DRAMA EVER ACCEPT THE HOMOSEXUALS???

This is just his way of bitching about America without insulting his audience. He's only saying this is Hollywood's problem because Hollywood executives have to chase money, so they have to hold themselves back from making the unabashed monuments to Dildolech that they want to make and instead make something left-wing but mainstream. Really he's complaining about the American people and probably the foreign market. There's no way that he's dumb enough to not know the financial incentive is why things are they way they are.

what a faggot

You had me but then you lost me here.

How is Hollywood remotely conservative?

they want to maintain the statist status quo

Starting to come together why the reviewers hated the movie.

Nigga plz, is kikewood.
Every singgle actor and actress sucked cocks.

Is this faggot serious? Only thing worse than a whiny cunt is a whiny cunt who acts like a self-righteous hero of virtue signaling.

They still use cis male heterosexual characters and actors. Nothing short of using attractive fags and trannies in every film for the next 10 years would shut these idiots up, and even then they'd be whining out offensive portrayals and misrepresentation like the drama whores that they are.

Someone give me his address so I can send him a copy of this book.

You know full well it's never enough.

Yes, he blows the lid right off Hollywood, fellow goy.

Proves they'll always put aside their politics for a pay check in the end. Money is their god.

this

And we call these people "useful idiots".

Remember that one time he got ran out of Breitbart for being such a subversive cuckservative? It's what Jews do. You only need a small percentage of your meal to be poison to keel over.

Pogroms need to come back in fashion.

Liberals and rationality do not mix. Even if every single actor were a black disabled woman they would still moan.

Are you saying fat black crippled tranny dykes can't be eligible as a love interest in the first James Bond film starring an aromantic and homosexual James Bond, you shitlord?

Didn't Hollywood recently make a pro-communist propaganda film called Trumbo that was heavily praised and nominated at the Oscars? How much more liberal does Hollywood have to be for this cunt?