Puts random chink characters in movies

J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap26.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she not a Jap or something along those lines?

Japanese-American

Are japs too ugly so they had to hire a half japanese actress?

oil doesn't come from rotting dinosaurs, you dumbass

why are asian chicks so triggering?

Asian American chicks are mostly cancer tier tbh.
Most normal chinks can't stand abcs/ cbcs/ bbcs american/ canadian/ british born chinese it's the nigger/ wigger mentality.

America doesn't hire Japanese actors because there's not much money in foreign actors that cant conveniently return for sequels. Plus they could be hard to work with.

Also pure blood Japanese people look too white and are too rare to use.

The "pure" jomon japs you're thinking about are a melting pot of denisovan (aboriginal) genes, sundadonty (sundanese) genes, and just a little bit of chinese genes.

I like me some big titted asian chicks.
Chinese>Japanese>SouthKorean

arr rook ugry

Uncalled for racism tbh fam.

Denisovans? What?

The jomons and ainus have denisovan genes.

What a crock of shit.
So how did niggers turn into white people and asians, but can't do the same now without breeding with existing white people?

Nice try, faggot. There are literally no oil reserves in Africa.

The fuck are you talking about urkel?

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap26.html

Might want to start from an earlier chapter if you need a refresher on biology.

meant for

Not trying to argue the point about Denisovans, but OoA in general. Just to clarify.

My erect cock walks amongst chinks

Nice trips.

However, increased amounts of oil and petroleum in the market doesn't really account for the so-called downfall of oil stocks in the market.

Is this a new freech meme?

PING PONG CHING CHONG
♪tink-tink-tink-tink, tink-tink, tink-tink-tink♪
((((((((DONG))))))))))

It's probably the way they're handling ghosts, demons and magic, that got them the ban.

I wonder how China will treat Doctor Strange.

China doesn't like Japan, they probably banned it because of that character.

democrat detected

KAH

TAH

Natural selection is real. Evolution is bullshit.

NAH?

oooh you faggot

These type of women are like unicorns in Japan. You will likely never see them. I have lived in the metro for 4 years, and have only once seen a Japanese women with huge tits.

golly she's actually really cute

ayy rmao

The world doesn't like nips

If theres any visible bones or spirits then it may be banned.

Secondly a character with the Japanese Flag on her face mask wouldn't go over too well with the government there.

Almost all of the Asian races are racist as fuck and hate each other. Japan - China - Korea - Taiwan etc etc hundreds of years of invasions and shit going way back.

No wonder their birthrates are falling.
Men need big tits to get in the breeding mood.

Only one of those is a jap, the one with her tits out is a chink, I used to live in HK and Shenzhen, there are plenty of big titted chicks there, but unlike western women they don't feel the need to put thme on display for all the world to see. Instead they prefer to share with their partner, not some fapper on the street.

Well i guess that Libya is not part of Africa then

She has a Japanese flag on her head, and her name is Katana.

Get your heads out of your asses. How do you expect a movie about bad guys being protagonists to be tolerated in a country where everything is done to keep people as docile and malleable as possible.
Besides, it doesn't exactly have any big name to save it. Will Smith might be somewhat heard of by kino enthusiasts, but not since a long time. The aesthetic is neither clean nor cute enough to get the Chineses' attention. It would certainly flop there anyway.

shes cute

Can confirm I'm an asian guy who hates asian girls. They're so fucking annoying. I hate how they take pictures with the peace sign, try to be cute when they have mustaches. It's really fucking annoying and unnecessary. They honestly can't take a hint that I'm not interested. There is this asian girl at my school who has more facial hair than I do and can throw a football harder than 90% of my school. It's pretty embarrassing. And how they have no ass. It's like looking at a wall with jeans. I hate how they stare at me, they really need to spill battery acid on themselves. I mean you can't talk to your boss at work while making cat noises and curling your hands up into paws near your face, it's fucking unprofessional and retarded. I mean don't get me wrong there are some hot asian girls, but thats rare. Even if they're hot they become more annoying and attach themselves to my arm like a fucking leach. Sometimes I want to throw salt in their eyes to see if they'll shrivel up and die. If you're not a pretty asian girl, you're disgusting. You can honestly cut some of their hair off and play them off as men. Sometimes I get jealous because they have more facial hair than I do. Oh and I hate it when they wear the color contacts, then be like AZN PRYDE! smdh, you're trying to be Caucasian. I have no asian pride, not with the asian girls I know. The only asian girl I dated was adopted by white parents, the rest were all white. I cant stand asian girls.
DON'T COME NEAR ME ANYMORE YOU SMELL LIKE CABBAGE AND YOU HAVE FACIAL HAIR.

Please stop pasting posts from /r/hapas.

You are a faggot

what a gay

Lad calm down,
>>>/r9k/ is the place for that.

Can confirm I'm a big guy who hates big girls. They're so fucking annoying. I hate how they take pictures with their hands on their belts, try to be cute when they have masks. It's really fucking annoying and unnecessary. They honestly can't take a hint that I'm not interested. There is this big girl at my school who has more flight plans than I do and can crash a plane harder than 90% of my school. It's pretty embarrassing. And how they have no master plans. It's like looking at a wreckage with brother. I hate how they stare at me, they really need to crash themselves with no survivors. I mean you can't talk to your boss at work while saying 4U and shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane, it's fucking unprofessional and hotheaded. I mean don't get me wrong there are some hot big girls, but thats rare. Even if they're hot they become more annoying and attach themselves to my arm like a fucking IV in doctor Pavel's arm. Sometimes I want to pull their mask off to see if they'll and die. If you're not a pretty big girl, you're disgusting. You can honestly pull their mask off and play them off as CIA. Sometimes I get jealous because they have more facial hair than I do. Oh and I hate it when they wear the mask, then be like I'M CIA! smdh, you're trying to be League of Shadows. I have no league of shadows pride, not with the big girls I know. The only big girl I dated was adopted by Ra's Al-Ghul, the rest were all CIA. I cant stand big girls.

DON'T COME NEAR ME ANYMORE YOU SMELL LIKE RISING FIRE AND YOU HAVE NO MASTER PLAN

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/

Because we were just Chimps that walked like people.

Who are the others? Polite sage for off-topic.

careful w/ that edge, poleddit

More like a black character named hi-point or jennings.

Also, AIDS: Africa's greatest Hero, starring leslie jones

she's a jap, not a chink

She's actually Japanese and she looks pretty cute.

Wouldn't it be Basketball man or something?

thanks doc

Katana is the name for the most famous japanese weapon. Go ahead and look up hi-point and jennings and they're primary users.

Third one is okay but those first two are definite ayys trying to blend in who forgot buttheads have tiny tits.

are those chicks korean?

Why was this banned in China? Or do they still hate japs?

Lol Pajeet, you don't have to worry about any female go near you, that's for sure.

Indians are not really asian, Pajeet.

I doubt your hairiness claim but you are definitely right about asian women. Mostly bitches and will leave you at the drop of the hat unless they're from the countryside.

What the heck is the sauce on that pic?

Second one has a nasty face.

Breasts are so beautiful.

You'll never nuke the Asian jews.

Pasta or not this is great.

Her character was good but they didn't seem to know what to do with her, maybe something was fucked around with in reshoots because using her sword to beat the villain would have made more sense.