IT'S A ROCK IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY VULNERABLE SPOTS

IT'S A ROCK IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY VULNERABLE SPOTS

But they're weak against water types.

Also, Alan Rickman is dead.

Adam Sandler will live to be 90

Seth Rogen will live even longer than that.

Its joints are weak you fag

WATER TYPES FUCK OFF

There aren't enough humans on this earth to deplete oil. There are literally endless amounts of oil on this earth. If everyone on earth owned a drag racer funny car (consumes 11.2 gallons of nitro methane per second) and drove it to work every day, the oil would still not run out.

The Rockefellers monopolized the oil industry and claimed it was a fossil fuel to make it a precious commodity.

this

I am so sick of these fucking shills

oil actually comes from dead dinosaurs

t. atheist

agreed

Have you tried using paper?

Occasional visitor to Holla Forums and seasoned /news/man conspiracy theorist here.

I am familiar with the abiotic theory of oil, but how in G-d's name did it become a meme on Holla Forums?

The movie was shit and the only good thing about it was sigourney

It's made of separate pieces of rock you dumb fuck, it has no joints!

They are also weak to grass, ground, and fighting types.

>I am familiar with the abiotic theory of oil, but how in G*-d's name did it become a meme on Holla Forums?

Full Holla Forums is essentially /news/: [Current Year] Edition

I disagree with you.

Galaxy Quest was a loving homage to the original Star Trek series. It also incorporated its fan base in a respectful manner which you find rarely these days.

Watch Spaceballs in comparison. The jokes there were funny when I was ten years old but nowadays I am just embarrassed (Pizza the Hutt, get it?).
Spaceballs isn't laughing with Star Wars and its fan audience but at them to the point where you think Brooks is just jealous of Lucas' commercial success.

truth

Wait, what does what does this have to do with Galaxy Quest?

You just need to use thermal imaging to see its weak points, dummy.

Bingo

Bullshit, athiests don't believe in dinosaurs.

Whether I believe in dinosaurs or not is besides the point.

The existence of dinosaurs is a scientific fact proven by fossils.

And a scientific fact won't stop existing just because I choose to believe or not to believe in it.

Oh, and I really don't like t.posting.

It's a stone luigi, you didnt make it.