Dunkirk

Teaser trailer for the next masterpeace directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Big Guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/walt-disney-s-grandniece-backs-up-meryl-streep-s-racism-claims-anti-semite-check-misogynist-of-9064138.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit, I meant "masterpiece"

Nolan has become totally compromised. Dunkirk was the best example of Hitler's want to end the war peacefully and here comes (((Nolan))) making a film about how Hitler was really just inept and the tommy's were oh so suber prave for getting their asses kicked and retreating in record numbers. Interstellar was the first red flag and Man of Steel was the confirmation: He peaked with the plane scene and should have died immediately after completing it.

if this is set in ww2 why are is they wearing ww1 helmets?

Where does this gif come from? I know it's from an old cartoon, but I always wonder.

Disney was based af

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/walt-disney-s-grandniece-backs-up-meryl-streep-s-racism-claims-anti-semite-check-misogynist-of-9064138.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

Wow Abigail Disney needs to off herself. What a spoiled cunt.

Better than the French.

Muuah the French armies have always been celebrated for their excellence.

French soldiers abandon no line before its time.

With half the balls of a normal man.

Joo meme :D:D:D:D

You're a big prime minister

For England

Dunkirk is a good place to have a "hopeless situation" type story. It's not like the French and Brits weren't brave for getting essentially slaughtered.

It's funny because of brexit. Also seems to be pure kike propaganda again.

The problem with TDKR is Ledger's death. I wish Nolan had recast the role. The Joker should've been in the third movie, at least in the first act (like Scarecrow in TDK).

do you have a dog in this fight?

The problem with TDKR is that it shouldn't have existed, even if it did birth some dank memes

>>>/hothead/

LE EBUL NAZIS MEME