I'm not a big fan of capeshit, though I've always like the DC animated features...

I'm not a big fan of capeshit, though I've always like the DC animated features, they were fun to watch and "Under the red hood" and the animated adaptation of "The Dark knight returns" was pretty good.

and this, this movie started off so fucking strong.

Original cast (mostly) Timm leading the project, I had high hopes.

Then I remembered Timm is a sperglord who likes to ship characters.

I can't keep watching this, I keep rolling my fucking eyes.

This actually goes on >>>Holla Forums, who are happy to talk about it.

skip the batgirl shit and just watch the actual killing joke part, that's all you need.

eh, debatable. it was all to build up more character and sympathy and shit for batgirl, as to why she left and how it changed her life, and basically a lot of implying more than anything else.

i can tell you for sure though, that i did not give two fucks about barbara gordon before or after.

Was I supposed to sympathize with her after she pokes her soulless ginger nose into someone else's business and physically assaults a random person because of a grudge she had against Batman?
Because it just made me glad she got shot.

Why was the animation so fucking shit?

i really don't get where people are coming at with this

i thought it was obvious that the batgirl stuff was meant to be like normal btas since it all happened outside of the comic, whereas the killing joke parts were like a fusion of btas and the comic.

lmao

What a bitch I hope she gets shot in the spine

Also
Awful

The answer to all your problems is Brian Azzarello

I just got to the rooftop sex scene

Everything about that scene is terrible. From the buildup to the zero payoff.
Zero emotion and zero payoff

I wanted more bruce timm batgirl ever since New Adventures but this wasn't what I hoped for.

>>>Holla Forums

Horrible animation.

the source comic is shit tier too fuck Alan moore that pretentious hack

Why are they all so dark skinned.

Even Alan Moore doesn't think highly of The Killing Joke, he called it his worst.

Well that's not true. Out of his popular works, V for Vendetta is his worst. And then there's shit like The Neonomicon.

The greedy jews at WB think it will sell on name alone so they don't invest in the animation.

also see Star Wars Rebels.

Only the last 10 minutes are good.

I saw it, without paying shekels of course, it's shit. Batman needs a return to fun aciton/adventure without the homosexual camp. I'm tired of people trying to turn Batman into "serious art". It isn't, it never has been, and it never will be. And I don't know what's wrong with animators nowadays, everything hand-drawn looks like shit. It's not even just the animation movement, it's like the artists don't know how to develop an art style that doesn't feel sterile and generic. The voice work also felt phoned in, they really need to just retire Conroy and Hamill as Batman and Robin.

It's how Bruce Timm colors whites in his animation projects. This had strange effects on viewers. For instance, there's a lot of people out there that believe Lex Luthor was a mulatto because he was a slight bit darker than everyone else in Superman TAS.

Wow. I thought he starts smacking her or something. He does nothing of the sort, and this ginger bitch feels justified in assaulting him. Even the chick is looking at her like she's crazy.

it also doesn't really fit the character of batman. he might have had a thing for barbara, but no way would he just submit and let her go down on him, not when they're "co-workers".

>>>Holla Forums

How is Watchmen pretentious?