Will Smith turned down Django Unchained to do Suicide Squad

Why does he make the shittiest and most arrogant decisions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pcQ7y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't he turn down Neo too?

It came down to not wanting to be upstaged by Christoph Waltz in a slave-themed Tarantino movie

JUST

Is Will Smith white?

He looks pretty Caucasian to me

More like constipated.

yes he did

Hmmm, why would one of the most successful actors in hollywood turn down the chance to put on chains and get called nigger repeatedly on camera by washed up b-listers for a script with a 3rd act like it was written by a child.

It is a mystery.

God I just fucking hate slave-owning cumskins.

Django Unchained came out like four years ago. I don't think the productions of the two movies ever crossed.

Smith turned down Django because he's an idiot whose wife makes all his decisions.

I thought Jamie Foxx was good in Django, I really believed he was a nigger

2/10

Not exactly a step down.

>>>/newsplus/

He really white peopled that one.

Cumskin is an intentionally childish word for white people which is exclusively used by other white people. In this case the word was being used to mock white guilt propaganda, yet you became the butt of the joke because you were offended anyway.

How Can Caucasians Be Real If People Aren't Real?

Cumskin was made by a Indian that got mad over shitskins name.

It's a forced Holla Forums meme, you fucking faggots.

archive.is/pcQ7y

this

Is this reverse-double baiting?

Go back to freech, faggot. You're not from Holla Forums.

Whenever someone says "cumskin" just post link related.

Once again, cumskins are demonstrating their perfect sense of self-awareness by posting this link as evidence.

no one gets triggered by the word "cumskin" ….however whenever someone uses it they are just advertising the fact that they are from Holla Forums…if these simpletons weren't so autistic they wouldn't label themselves by using freech lingo.

If cumskin doesn't upset you at all, then what specific problem do you have with Holla Forums in the first place?

Because the vast majority of thread-derailing posts have Holla Forums lingo in them.

This board isn't moderated well enough to remove garbage threads from the catalog, please sage.

Fuck off, Holla Forums

JIDF pls go

hi Holla Forums

…that actually sounds like it could be the case.

Don't bump this shit thread.

smacks lips
HOL UP

hmm.. really makes you think

OVERPLAYED MEME

WILL SMIFF REJECTS ONE SHITTY MOVIE TO STAR IN OTHER SHITTY MOVIE BECAUSE WILL SMIFF ONLY ATTRACTS SHITTY MOVIES

Reminds me of Sean Connery turning down Lord of the Rings.

Honestly both are pretty shitty. Unchained would probably have been a better career move, of course, but I rather suspect he could see the pandering and playing on 'muh black slaves' angle.

He turned down Django to do After Earth, actually

It's Independence Day 2 he turned down to do Suicide Squad

Has Will Smith ever been in a film that wasn't terrible

good choices.

Did his son get a cameo in this?

Was it because they wouldn't cast Jaden to be his character's son?

Wait what?

There is a black Superman in the comics now. Can we expect Carlton to play the part?

Yeah, basically Will wanted $50 million and parts for his wife and son, so Emmerich told him to fuck off.

Connery turned down Lord of the Rings because he didn't 'get' it. Not because he wanted Peter Jackson to give his retarded son a part too.

He thought it was too "childish"
He then went on to star in this, so I'm pretty sure he was senile when he was making these decisions

I'd watch it tbh.

Nah, he claimed he didn't understand the script.

I don't understand his decision.

He didn't want to do a movie he didn't understand. Of course, Lord of the Rings then went onto make billions. So they gave him the script for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, which he also didn't understand. But he agreed to do it. Then League flopped. So Connery 'Fuck it, I don't understand this business any more' and went into retirement.

How could anyone not understand LotR?

Ring evil. Travel to volcano. Destroy Ring. The end.

I thought Sean Connery made decisions based entirely on money, and Sir Billi paid him more than LotR?

Sir Billi was just some stupid shit he did in his retirement, probably for his grandchildren

ಠ_ಠ

Compared to Battlefield Earth 2 and a stillborn franchise cash in?

Yeah, no

what the actual fuck is this movie

This.

That's the worst piece of crap I ever saw.

huh
i never watched django, and from all the trailers i just assumed will smith was playing the protag
fucking Holla Forums goggles have finally caught me

Many blacks consider him an honorary white person

not your hugbox, reddipol

It's honestly hilarious how triggered people get over "cumskin." Apparently even Jim, the admin, is now permabanning for "cumskin."

It's a good thing he didn't participate to the cucking of Django.I hope to never see Tarantino touch another spaghetti western.

IT'S A FORCED FUCKING Holla Forums MEME YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOTS GOD FUCKING DAMN

You're getting banned for spamming it everywhere, not because it's offensive.

Once again you fucking faggots derailed a thread by paying attention to blatant goon posters.
Good thing the thread wasn't actually worth a shit though.

SO YOU TRYIN' SAY

I thought the first Men in Black movie was pretty good.

check my double

>>>/reddit/ is that way

Tarantino cucks anything he touches.

How is cumskin offensive? Or cracker, or honkey?

Do I call a nigger a blackskin? Coons should realize no "insult" they come up with for white people will ever eclipse "nigger".

That's because they can't insult white people because there's nothing to insult; meanwhile, nigger behaviour, intelligence and looks are all easy to make fun of because they are basically a slightly higher form of chimp.

I resent that. The lower primates have done nothing to warrant such an insulting comparison to niggers.

to this day i still haven't found out the meaning behind the word honkey

i get cumskin and i got cracker a long time ago (not that it applies to me, i didn't have family in the usa until after the civil war), but never got honkey

No clear source has ever been deduced, albeit one possibility floating around is that it relates to the verb "honk", as in, white guy honking a nigger prostitute over to his car.

I would've killed for a Gandalf with a prominent scottish accent…

Fuck off Holla Forums

To get back on topic, yes, Will Smith is an idiot.

And not just because he keeps making increasingly retarded decisions concerning his career, but because he thought pushing his abortion of a son onto the public was ever going to work.

I mean, yes, I'm aware he is a nigger, and a famous one at that, so his narcissism and arrogance are likely through the roof, but it takes a special kind of retard to think his spawn has what it takes to be famous.

He's so desperate to turn his kid into a mantle of himself that he's effectively ruining any respect people had for him.

To be fair, it could have worked if Jaden wasn't such a complete fuckup.

I can't really imagine what kind of shit parenting can produce something like that. Even the typical hood rat nigger would have been better.

>>>/pol and >>>Holla Forums derail threads too

Hancuck

From what I remember most people weren't annoyed when Smif put his son in pursuit of happyness. Or didn't really care that much because jaden was younger back then and people thought it would be a one off appearance. It was around After Earf that shit started to become noticeably overbearing, in how Will tried to put his 'how can eyes b realz' retard son in nearly all his movie decisions.

No you nigger, it's only Holla Forums niggers hopping in and derailing a thread because OY VEY THE GOYIM HAVE POLITICAL VIEWS THAT AREN'T LEFT WING

It's probably not even leftypol doing it. More likely it's Holla Forums.

I didn't even know that was his kid in that movie.

He turned down Independence Day 2 I thought?

Didn't he turn down Django to film that After Earth piece of shit movie with his son and M. Night Shayamalan in the director seat?

Tha seems a far more retarded move than joining the cast of a capeshit movie

After Earth was a mistake.

Will Smith was a mistake

This world was a mistake.

Holla Forums really is full of oblivious retards.
Freech goons picked the perfect board to fuck with.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

not your safe space, reddipol

Hi, Holla Forums