DA DOOP!

DA DOOP!

I was walkin' in the wholesale flower district that day.

Seymour, EBT me!

niggers

SHOOP DA DOOP!!

Reminder that the workprint is better than either theatrical version or director's cut.

What's different about the workprint?

NIGGERS, ALL OF THEM!

Kurt Galvao, the guy who put together the director's cut, only added the ending back in and none of the shit leading up to it. He also claimed to use the last version that existed before the ending was replaced, but that's a lie. The version he used goes on for much longer. He also hired random VAs and claimed that Levi Stubb's voice was never recorded for the original ending, but the workprint proves that false.

The biggest differences are that Orin's death is longer, and Mushnik's death is more explicitly an actual murder. The Meek Shall Inherit also goes on longer and has a dream sequence.

fuck the one on the left, kill the other two

and I passed by this place where this old Chinese man,

ZIP ZOP ZOOP

He sometimes sells me weird and exotic cuttings,

BIG FOR YOU

Kill them before they breed!

'cause he knows, you see, that strange plants are my hobby.

He put a chinese finger trap on my dick and my neighbour paul, he says the only way to remove it is docking! What is that?

Is this from the Rick Moranis one, or did they remake it?

the rick moranis one IS a remake you twat

So is it from the Rick Moranis one or did they remake it?

Yes.

DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA DOOP!!!

You idiots, it's not a remake, it's a derivitive work.

Little Shop of Horrors is a Public Domain movie that the musical is based off of. And the 80s movie is an adaption of the musical.

Stay pleb.

its a remake of a derivative work. the 60's movie with jack nickelson came first then rick moronis

He didn't have anything unusual there that day.

I kept scrolling past this thinking the post said

DA POOP!

So I was just about to, ya know, walk on by when suddenly,

The musical is one of the few screen-to-stage adaptations that completely outshines the original. Heathers, Legally Blonde, Evil Dead, Shrek, Spamalot, and Reefer Madness are all fun, but they're all made with fans of the original in mind. Little Shop of Horrors is its own thing, and it's magnificent. It's what got me into theater in the first place.