What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

So what happened to him anyway?

He mostly went back to doing stand-up comedy

Who's better, he or Chris Rock?

The question stands.

Black people be like this, but white people be like this.
[UPROARIOUS LAUGHTER ACCOMPANIED BY AMERICLAPPING]

"""""""american comedy"""""""

Dave, Chris Rock is trash.

Who's better, Dave Rock of Chris Chapelle?

wew

Honest answer, it depends.

I think Dave Chappelle's better at skits. Chappelle's Show was overall funnier than the Chris Rock show

But I think Chris Rock is overall better at stand-up. Bring the Pain was better than most of Dave Chappelle's specials.

Dave Chappelle's skits, if you ask me, have yet to be usurped by any other Comedy Central show. A hundred comedians have gotten on air since then, and not a single one of them has had a funnier show than Dave.
The closest they ever came to replicating that success, at least in terms of popularity, is the fucking Mind of Mencia, or maybe The Silverman Show.
Shit, no wonder I don't like Comedy Central half as much as I used to.

Fucking this
Dave Chappelle is the best comedian alive

I hope Trump wins just so Dave can come back and write new jokes about his presidency and BLM

Whoever wins, I only hope they get shit on and can keep up with the bantz.

Whoever wins, I hope they get devoured by pigs.

We're all being devoured by pigsā€¦

wew

Wasn't Dave chapplele forced to leave the country or get assassinated?

I want him to fuck my wife.

Dave already returned and he started to bash trannies

He converted to Islam and moved to South Africa, claiming it was because he didn't like being famous.

Fuck off Louis.

British ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedy''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

He quit his show because there was some white guy that laughed a bit too much at some skits with racial humor. I bet it was Bill Burr

Now he just does tours and open mics.

Regular Islam or Black Scientology Islam?

Regular Islam and he converted in like 1998. user doesn't know what he's talking about

He lives in Ohio

I heard about that. Dave was wearing blackface for comedy sketch and got pissed off at one of the white writers for laughing at something that was supposed to be funny.

Chris Rock is a faggot that thinks he's too good to live on the same street as a rich dentist.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''bong comebacks
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chris wouldn't have the balls to do this bit today despite being truer than ever.

Niggers won

He did convert to Islam and he did move to South Africa.

He did complain about political correctness and outrage couture put constraints on material he can do. Rock absolutely refuses doing colleges nowadays because how much of a pain in the ass dealing with spoiled brats who can only think about social justice and oppression.

He is also a part of the gun grabbing celeb cult

He got mad because white racists thought his show was funny and that "he was one of the good ones." He thought he was doing satire but people liked his comedy because it was an accurate mocking of black culture/behavior.

Very similar thing happened to Nick Cannon's "eat dat watermelon" music video.

He wants a banana?

No he didn't. He went to Africa, because working Chappelle's Show was too much pressure. He didn't move there

And while I appreciate that he did that, it's more of a complaining about a situation he created kind of situation

is that Sindbad?

That's why Chris rock went from this to being in that shit video about talking about the "victims" of police shooting.
Somewhere down the line they both said "hey I'm rich now, fuck accountability".