How do I make a woman like this fall in love with me?

how do I make a woman like this fall in love with me?

be Jewish

Grow a vagina

or be chad

From what I've studied in the past, a jewish girl's asshole is supposed to smell pretty weet. This is why male jews are obsessed with scatology.

Girls like that are a dime a dozen on any east european mail order bride site. Having low standards will save you a lot.

Make fun of her father's flatulence.

Sprinkle shekels.

This

She looks like a man. You want a man to fall in love with you?

same as every woman: be rich

Well, let's not be hypocritical, user, if a girl is rich that makes her much more attractive too.

>>>/tumblr/

I'm not saying they are the same at all, just that wealth makes everyone more appealing.

maybe, but women are more attracted to wealth than men

I think that differs from person to person. Personally I'm more attracted to wealth than girls honestly and I know some girls who are really attracted to deadbeats.

she looks like a young cat lady/crazy aunt

want more for yourself, man

Actually I've given that some thought, and that's the only thing that intimidates me about possibly dating a celebrity.

I'm pretty good with women in general, but let's say I wanted to pick up Sophie Turner, where could I invite her that she doesn't have the resources to go? That a thousand guys haven't already invited her? Supposing we did start dating, what would I get her as a present? That's always been one of my strengths in a relationship. Christmas, birthdays, whoever I'm shopping for I can absolutely make them cry with my presents, because I always get them something they've asked for, something I know they like that it never even occurred to them to get, something they need, and something that reminds them of a time we had together.

What am I possibly going to get her? It seems like passed a certain dollar range gifts start to feel extremely shallow. Russel Brand got Katy Perry a petting zoo and a merry go round for her birthday, he rented it. The rental part, that's what makes it seem like such a worthless gesture. Kristen Bell's husband got the zoo to bring a sloth to her birthday. Again though, it was just there for a few hours, what's the point?

And mind you, I've dated girls that would appeal to, but if it was something like that it would have to be part of an overall trip. Like "We're spending a weekend at a nature preserve, and you get to feed the sloths and clean the hippos" or some shit.

So my usual stuff, the scale is just so much smaller. Typically what I do is I take a big box, and my target is to fill that box. In the box I'll put: Some dvds she liked that are pretty obscure and hard to track down, an old game and associated system she mentioned liking in her childhood, some shoes she mentioned liking, a dress I think would look good on her, some of her favorite candy, a couple self defense items (pepper spray, sometimes a knife if that's specifically requested) and maybe some practical item she mentioned at some point. I was dating a girl from Australia at one point, and she claimed they had no electric can openers in Australia so I tossed one in the box. At another point I was dating a girl just starting college and she complained of the taste of the tap water, so I got her a water purifying jug. Then I pad the whole thing with stuffed animals.

I can't picture most of that having the same emotional impact on a girl who makes more in a month than I've made in my entire life.

See, this is your problem.

You're not supposed to treat the rich girl. She's loaded. She's supposed to treat you.

When you date a rich girl the best thing you can probably do for her is be good in bed. Be good in bed, provide her some emotional support when she needs it and all other concerns are purely secondary. You maintain your relationship by being a better man for her than money could buy

Wrong, in dating a rich girl all you have to do is get her under your thumb and alienate her friends so they don't show her how terrible you are.

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

How is this specific to rich girls?

Still better than talking about some balding 30ish guy who makes shitty videos

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/cuteboys/

Which one?

All of them.

the cucked one

So all of them.

Dickings, affirmation and love, just as you would any other woman you're not a beta provider to.

AVGN is not your bitch.

Thumbnail looks like edward scissorhands.

It is Edward Scissorhands

It looks like Albert Einstein mixed with Robert Downey Jr

Who?

every time

how do you pick up a 4? nigga plz

You know, if you date her, she'd probably let you cum in her hair whenever you want.
How else do you think she gets her hair like that?

With rubber gloves and tongs

with chloroform xD

Get in line, fag

She looks like a faggot.

Gentle bump.

is this the new Maisie?

cute. CUTE.

I thought eraserhead was a dude

Gtfo gifmaker

why even live

dun care lol

Say what you want, but at least this girl isn't deformed.

Come on, man, she doesn't look this bad.

I am not this guy

Not gonna lie, this pic makes me want to give her a facial and cum all over that Maisie necklace.

She's pretty slaggish, she'd probably make fun of you for not cumming on her face enough.

do you have some kind of bot that crawls all threads on Holla Forums and alerts you whenever Maisie is mentioned?