AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUTTHURT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUTTHURT

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/suicide-squad-fans-petition-to-shut-down-rotten-tomatoes-following-bad-reviews-a7169446.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8Tsf
archive.is/WTR9S
imdb.com/title/tt1386697/?ref_=ttmd_md_nm
cinemania.es/noticias/cara-delevingne-pellizca-un-pezon-a-margot-robbie/
twitter.com/search?q=suicide squad trump&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I supposed to be against shutting them down? Cause I'm not.

You should be enjoying the shitstorm on the sidelines

Has the film actually been released yet so we can confirm whether it's actually shit or not?

I mean I'm all for people telling critics to fuck off already but it better be over a film that they were actually wrong about.

i've seen ghostbusters. there is no fucking way in hell that suicide squad is worse

Tbh this shows that studios don't really shill, because no way Sony had so much money and WB didn't. It's all just agenda. Nu-males and sjws would lie and lie just to convince themselves and others that a terrible movie with a female lead was "good". But when there's no agenda, suddenly a terrible movie is just a terrible movie.

Stop shilling those articles fucker. Put an archive link instead

lawl

At best suicide squad is meh. What we are watching is that finally, people are realizing that there are hacks earning money for nothing and those hacks want to impose their liberal ideologies.

When they start to feel the backlash they appeal to boogiemen like "le evul my soggy kneez dudebro nurds of Glippity Gloppity-gloop" to avoid being accountable for shilling disgusting detritus like marvel capeshit and cisbusters.

archive.is/X8Tsf

Nice try shill. Now get out.

It came out on Monday… As an exclusive critic premiere in the Beacon Theater only. Public showings aren't til Friday. So unless a casual somehow managed to sneak into the world's most overblown and monitored silver screen, or a liscensed critic for whatever reason ripped and posted a recording, this is just fanboyism and whining on principle.

lol

Can someone who's not lazy cross check the reviewers that trashed this but said glowing praises for Ghostjusters

yeah they dont yet realize what is widely known in normal american society outside of purple-haired-sexually-confused-pretending-to-be-myopic-so-they-can-wear-trendy-glasses liberal arts college students that sex sells

well let me put that another way - they do realize it, but dont realize they are powerless to change it

archive.is/WTR9S

2016 is the gift that keeps giving.

People are fucking dumb.

RT does deserve to crash and burn, but not solely because of Suicide Squad.

Also internet petitions literally never work, ever.

What about the petition to get GTAV removed from Target stores in Australia?

Who is this fluid druid?

Why do people read what these faggots have to say?

Of course Suicide Squad is bad goyim, why would you ever doubt rotten tomatoes?

This person gets paid to write. Think about that.

Is it normal for a "review" like that to make people feel like their energy has been drained because the mix of smugness, pretentiousness and lack of awareness make me feel tired physically

Can we all agree that Rotten Tomatoes is irrelevant?

These reviews make me like the movie. I mean gun worship?

I agree, instead we should to do the Merlin Approach

Now you can reclaim your 7 dollars. shill, well done.

Yes. Sometimes I even wonder if that's the intention.

Ah, "Soup Convention", I see you are a gentlemanly scholar like me-self.

He meant petitions that are not SJW tanturms

Did they ban audience score from the cuntbusters?

No. they just put that in a different category

this just makes me want to see the movie more

Why is that phrase so bad?

Should be obvious: saying "mildly appalling" is like saying "sort of completely dead", appalling is a strong term, applying a modifier to weaken it just means you should have used a less extreme word in the first place.

FTFY

I can't imagine America in 8 years after Clinton buys her way into election.

I want an algorithm to analyze webpages for SJW lingo %.

Sounds like it's bad because people think it's not left-wing enough or critical of the right wing enough. Go figure.

It's currently getting a 7.9/10 on IMDb
imdb.com/title/tt1386697/?ref_=ttmd_md_nm

Pretty sure Rotten Tomatoes is just pozzed and the OP's pic is an overreaction by DC fags because they're starting to catch on to how most critics have been totally bought off by Disney.

No, user's screencap was premature

It was at 9.3

VILE! NO!

I'm gonna hear that every time I see Sam Neill on screen now. Thanks a lot, Holla Forums.

There were a few thousand people who rated it 10 outta 10 before it was even in the cinemas

Second sentence and I know it's not worth reading the rest.

The 'Top Critics' seem to be treating them about equally.

Appalling is a way of saying "very bad or very offensive". Would you ever say "mildly very bad"?
It's like saying "partially terrifying" or "lightly egregious".

people really need to watch that movie more
i also liked bicentennial man because of sam neill
VILE!NO!

'Ghostbuster' is just bad. It's ugly and boring, a toxic combination that means the film's highly fetishized paranormality doesn't even have the exciting tingle of the wicked or the taboo. (Oh, how the movie wants to be both of those things.) It's simply a dull chore steeped in vapid feminism, a shapeless, poorly edited trudge that adds some slightly revolting humor and even a tablespoon of stereotypes to its abundant, hideously timed proton pack-dick worship. But, perhaps worst of all, 'Ghostbusters' is ultimately too shoddy and forgettable to even register as "so bad, it's good". At least that would have been 'something'.

Where do I sign up to get money for this?

Deadpool is one of the most successful superhero movies this year, if not THE most successful R-rated movie, because of its highly fetishized violence, universaly acclaimed macho protagonist, awesomely timed "gun worship", and "revolting" scenes of a man with a miniature hand which is anything but forgettable.

So that's not it, I guess.

This movie has been raising red flaggs for a loooooooooong ass time
The casting consit of: a Sniper, a Ninja, a Witch, a Pyromancer, a Lizardman and many more freaks, but all they are selling in the trailers are Harley's tits and ass
cinemania.es/noticias/cara-delevingne-pellizca-un-pezon-a-margot-robbie/

Alright i get it, Harley's hot, i want to bang her too, now could we please shift our atention towards the rest of the cast, how they fight, how they use their avilities, their backstories maybe… anything just stop focusing on Harley's ass for 2 seconds

This is like making a Transformers movie and focusing the camera almost exclusively on Megan Fox's giggle physics

Deadpool is overrated
the parts with Deadpool are fun but the romance subplot and every single part with Wade WIlson sucks ass
It is an irony that the movie stops being a cancer once Wade gets cancer
and a double irony that the only joke early in the film that wasn't a pain in the ass was the "international woman's day" joke

now there's some shit

it's funny that i knew it was going to be utter shit when jared leto's joker pic leaked and then harley quinn's costume became public. now i want to see just how tumblr they try to be while having a gun fetish and objectifying women

I'm gonna go watch it tonight and see if it's any good. If it is, I'll tell you, if not, I'll post a shit ton of Chris Evans react GIFS from halfchan Holla Forums

Harley Quinn exists as nothing more than Joker's cum dumpster. Always been the case with her and you know it. She's a pretty terrible female character

Me too
I thought the Joker looked like a random methhead and Quinn looked like a whore while acting like Deadpool with tits

i had no hopes for this trainwrek but then (((SJWs))) say it's shit wich means there must be something good to watch there

Maybe it' Michael Bay tier bad, but the problem i had with the transformers movies was that they focused on humans instead of the Transformers (wich were the reason i watched the movie in the first place) but here, the human are the main characters so Michael Baying the movie up couldn't possibly be such a bad thing

The origianl Harley in the Bruce Tim Cartoon had a charm of her own, it was fun to see her interact with the Joker and she even came closer to killing Bman than Mr J ever did.

DC sluted her up later like they did with Starfire, eliminating all her charming personality traits to turn her into a Devil May Cry tier badass

That fucking madman changed my ringtone! hahaha absolutely crazy!

It could be focused on the outside cast and villains are there only to have an esccuse to lengthen the film with CG and no character interaction.

Yeah and it could have the military save the day too
I was focusing on the good stuff Micahel Bay does wich is explosions and tits
if the movie is centered around the cast and all they do is shoot people and blow shit up while looking sexy it could work

I dunno man, if I wanted to watch something so blatant, I'd watch Top Gun.

Top Gun was to gay for my taste, besides, more of the same does not have to be bad.
Look at the 90s action movies with Stalone and Schwarzenegger, they were all prety much more of the same hyper masculine action heroes but i never got tired of that.
In fact it's about time that genere comes back, todays movie are way to cuckfrinedly

Agreed, it'd ice to see Shwarzy lie to us again.

They weren't gay when they were made.
Funny how that works.

Neither was this sceene in Batman & Robin
The author wanted to give them a father & child relationship, he didn't expect the "Batman fucks Robin" meme to take off the way it did later,

You forgot gross, booger eating and other elementary school lingo that you can expect from emotionally immature manchildren.

how did he NOT forsee this?

look at the headboards, there is a gap, it's two different beds.

they are really fucking close to eachother, but two different beds

user, that's Robin's belt

because he didn't have anti-masculine propaganda blasted at him his entire life telling him that two men doing anything at all together is gay.

All movies are that way. Interstellar was so.

Leto more like Veto

Who cares, post Margot's ass.

She doesn't have an ass to post

Deadpool also got porked by the empowering love interest.

why can't it just be a shitty tryhard derivative capeshit movie? that's all it is. by even talking about the phony "politics" you are endorsing their Narrative.

"violence is wrong, unless the state is crushing my perceived enemies" -modern cucks

What tits, she's as flat as a board?

Well, he still has Suicide Squad.

Fuck, I meant Justice League
He's in it

I never paid attention to this faggot actor but apparently its the same guy as that shit band 30 seconds from mars. Only seen the edgelord pics of him before so I didnt recognise him

Of course is pozzed, expect fresh to Dr. Strange and Rogue One.

Please shill get out of this board.

It kinda is.

The reviews come from a variety of sites, but someone has to go through and decide whether the review it positive or not. Often when reading the reviews you'll find they're incredibly negative, yet RT lists them as positive. This helps to warp the review metascore so the movie looks like it's doing better than it is.

Also RT is a bit bad about flooding the lists of reviews with some of the dumbest fucks imaginable.

It's run by a purple haired cunt well past the age she should be wearing brightly colored hair.

It's basically a result of tumblrtard middle age crisis.

So reshoots actually improved the movie or did they ruin it?

Their first album was pretty good though.

Veronika Zemanova

If we play our cards right we can turn this into another GamerGate. It's a golden opportunity for some good old-fashioned net drama.

Eg. Go to comic book loving mouth-breathers on reddit

Go to Tumblr's Ghostbusters and feminism tags and say
Maybe even throw in

Make it happen lads.

You seriously overestimate their ability to break good goy programing and doublethink.

Deadpool was okay, I didn't hate it but I also didn't really like it outside of the bartender friend and a couple of jokes Deadpool made. It was a very by the numbers revenge plot and the ironic generic love interest and the two X-Men he teams up with were super boring.

But if we get Tumblr to start attacking them for being so sexist, they might start to think about it. No one's better at turning people against feminism than a tumblrina in full flight.

All you'd do is make them apologize and check their privilege. Numales are too far gone, and especially the comic book fans. They've watched Marxists and tumblr burn down their hobby and still support them.

Fuck you. You think you're not transparent as fuck? "Oh look, I posted a picture of Trump, I'm one of you gaiz."

Progressive propaganda is killing Hollywood. You're trying to find a way to spin it so it's marketable. You've created two separate consumer bases and are trying to get people on either side to go to *their* movies to spite the other "side" the problem is SJWs are too tiny a group to make any movie profitable and people who despise SJWs won't go see a movie just to piss them off.

You're not going to pretend this shitfest is somehow what people who hate SJWs want, it's all the same progressive bullshit. Multi-cultural cast, ghetto wigger joker, flat female lead pushed as if she's super sexy, complete disregard for the source material. It's the same shit you push in every shitfest failing at the box offices.

tl;dr: NO. EAT THE SHIT YOU MADE, HOLLYWOOD. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU.

WEW
E
W

There's pretentious, and then there's this review.

The movie is still shit, though.

Order 66 here knows the score.

This man speaks the truth
This movie disrespects the source material and it's disgusting
I hate feminists and leftists but I hate this movie too
Fuck both "sides", maybe jewlywood should just try making a good movie for once instead of a movie that tries to whore out to every demographic while appealing to none

is that kalindra chan? the boobs look too big but the face resembles her.

Her name is Veronika Zemanova.

Alright, I just watched the movie Free tickets from Tmobile Teusdays and I thought it was pretty good. It was a level above Batman v Superman for sure. With that being said I only watched the first trailer and knew nothing about the story going in. I also didn't have any expectations. Thought all the characters filled their rolls well. ropeman was lame though but I guess they needed someone to die early on.

Overall I'd consider it a good film, or at least alright.

Sign me up.

Did Will Smith's character really say "white people that thing" or whatever?

I don't remember anything like that. Probably just some Holla Forums trolling.

Yes, at first I thought it was just Holla Forums bullshitting me but it was true. I also felt a few BLACKED vibe from the movie.

Enchantresses sacrificed that guy
Joker just wanted a reason to kill that guy
Will Smith is cool though

What's this "white people" line? I don't remember it.

Yeap.

Didn't they already pull this with Deadpool? Another supposed anti-SJW film or some similar shit.

SJWs are probably triggered by Harley Quinn's ass shots, Cara Delevingne spending chunk of the film in loincloth and being reliant on her boyfriend when not controlled by Enchantress, three instances of men just straight up punching women in the face and KOing them, males threatening females with physical violence, and over half of the cast using guns to save the day (Quin and Waller included). Another bothersome thing is that Diablo is shown playfully slapping his wife's ass and she chuckles about it, and Will Smith telling their supervisor, Flag, to get his bitch (woman that is a host to Enchantress) in check. There is few more, like Slipknot (Native American guy) gets killed within 5 minutes since he was introduced, and Harley Quinn's ultimate dream was having kids with Joker, for both of them to be sane, and live normal lives. Another thing was Will Smith trying to coerce his daughter into leaving mother's custody to live with him instead.

Movie itself was mediocre. Not bad for matinee action flick, but pretty predictable and forgettable. Surprisingly enough, Jai Courtney wasn't wooden in this film, and it seemed like everyone involved has fun.
When Killer Croc is introduced, It Ain't Me started playing.

Will Smith was making requests, and asked for his daughter to be sent to Ivy League school, pay her bills, and if her grades start slipping or something, to "white people that shit up."
Also, Harley Quinn was just leading Will Smith on. She doesn't care about anyone but the Joker.

Why do white people hate the movie but not blacks and Hispanics?

Because the kikes haven't nuked the T levels of niggers and spics? Niggers love Will Smith despite his shit tier acting?

Why do people think "it's just an aggregator" is a defence?

RT chooses who to aggregate, it's a select group of people chosen by RT. Fuck them.

shit taste and low-to-no standards

what do you expect with people with low IQs?

God damn put down the thesaurus you pretentious twat.

Really? Huh that explains a lot.

I only remember Slipknot punching the military woman cause she called him scum.

Harley Quinn got knocked out by Batman with a punch square to the face, when she attacked him under water.

Oh I remember that. But I'm almost positive he said:

"Wipe that shit off"

KEK
E
K
Movie probably is shit, but I love it when these fucking Journos get blown the fuck out.

Shiling this hard.

That's probably what it was then. It makes far more sense than "white that shit up."

Really?

It looked bad, but I'm interested now.

Who's laughing now?

b-b-but ghostbusters is really good evryone should go see it! d-d-dont watch that sexist crap Suicide Squad though it's the shittiest movie of the year

That's the whole point of Joker and Harely the dynamic doesn't work without it.

also fags gonna fag twitter.com/search?q=suicide squad trump&src=typd

How is that even a fucking thing.

Lets go over this shall we

There's maybe 4 big male characters in this. The spic fire guy, Deadshot, Flag and Boomerang.
Deadshot is a devoted father (who by the way is also a challenge to the "black guys don't stick around" thing). Flag is basically a puppy dog for Juno and the entire thing starts because he gets compromised by her, Boomerang is a fucking brony joke and gets pushed around by Katana constantly for being a dick, and the spic guy is a broken man because he fucked up and killed his wife and kids.

And then there's the fucking Joker

THE FUCKING JOKER

Regardless what you may think of Leto's performance (I personally didn't like it), the one thing you can say is that they took a unique approach to him. And it's not even all the tattoos and bling, it's how he was in fucking puppy dog love for Harley. NEVER has the Joker genuinely cared for Harley in ANY of either of the character's incarnations. He was basically there to play off of Harley's character. I was expecting they'd just have this as Harley post Joker as the comics were at some point, but nope! Motherfucker actually loves her. They skirted an entire abuse angle and made Joker's character suffer in favor of Harley's…and yet the movie is sexist.

These people don't know what they want. The movie isn't some 10/10 shit, but it doesn't deserve fucking 25% on RT. It just fucking doesn't
Giver it 60% or at most 50%. That's fair.

But fucking 25?

Jesus Christ you can't trust the lugenpress anymore in ANY topic.

absolute madmen

There were far more songs than that.

At one point Spirit in the Sky played.

They went a bit overboard with the soundtrack. I thought they were trying too hard to copy what GotG did.

When it worked it worked well, but other times it was jarring.

I've seen one comic where the Joker stuffs Harley into a rocket and tells her, and I'm gonna have to paraphrase here:

"You make me feel things, I don't understand or like. The best I can do is make those feelings go away. BYE!"

And launching her. It's implied he felt 'something' for Harley, but the Joker being as fucked as he is, can't fathom love. I'm not sure I actually like that. I think I like it better when he's just using and abusing her. Makes Harley more sympathetic, especially since she's not usually as unhinged as the Joker. She's mostly playing along to try to keep his attention.

This is still one of my favorite Batman comics.

That and The Doom That Came to Gotham.

Yeah, she's just as off her rocker in this movie. In fact they say she's worse. I figure that's because she choose to be this way.

Although the Joker DID electroshock torture her as well, but she choose to dive into the vat of chemicals to make herself like him.

The Joker clearly did love her though. He wasn't even abusive after she dived into the vat to make herself like him.

Funny thing is, Suicide Squad is even making more money than Star Trek yet they're still insistent that it and Ghostbusters are a success and that their shortcomings aren't that bad.

>It Ain't Me starts playing

I recently saw it with family and it was ok. I don't regret seeing it, but it is one of those movies that you really only see once.

It has made 120 million so far, so I'm sure will make money on it. Leto Joker wasn't nearly as bad as I thought he was going to be either. He seems to be channeling Ledger's joker for the most part with a bit more camp from Nicholson's joker.

There were no heroes in this movie among the main cast for the most part. Waller outright murders some seals and personnel, because they didn't have the right clearance to see her or the Task Force X program