What's a Kino?

What's a Kino?

Like a wino, except they're found in Korea

Touhou is kino

is russia for movie theatre

Shitty movies

It's pronounced KNHO.

Just a casual term exclusive to this place to classify films that take their spirituality level beyond regular cinema, eg Tarkovsky. These are meditative films, not experimental films.

How to differ KNHO from regular cinema:

Thanks babe

КИНО

i.e. pretentious shit.

That is a lot of made up bullshit. I'm impressed.

Religious symbols = crucifix, iconography, etc
Symbolism = hidden meaning, 2deep4u, what did he mean by this

What did he means by this?

Your inquisitive anime girl is of subpar quality. I expect better.

Sorry Satan, how about this one?

t. hothead

That's better.

A filmic projection of the life cinematic

Am I gonna get V& for opening this WebM?

Die, pedo scum.

>>>/normalfag/

DA THIS

WOW bravo puilling all that out of your ass

basically kino can be described as

although a lot of the criticism of modern popular film is valid imo

regardless, I thank all you fags for showing me tarkoswky, i had literally no idea about him, funny how we hear about bergmann and co endlessly, even non-afficionados like me, but you never hear about tarko, im calling anti-russian bias.

also the argument that someone on /v made awhile back(its not a meme!) that todd is in many ways a video game tarkowsky…well in some ways its valid as disgusting as it may be.

I would say the biggest fundamental difference is that todd has neither soul nor skills, the latter of which he can negate by hiring others

>>>/killyourself/

I meant to reply to the other user. My point was that fapping to loli doesn't make someone a pedo.

Lolicon is for pedos who are too ashamed to admit what they are. They should just embrace it and join the pedo master race.

its never something i would admit but yeah i occasionally look around there despite the torrent of shing shong cartoons, I barely play anymore but the potential of the medium still fascinates me despite everything.

how about you make an argument instead of ad homming you dirty nigger, kill yourself is basically a fill word round here, you might as well be saying gdday m8

anyhow kill yourself

As some who reads Cyrillic this makes me really triggered.

Sooo this?

KINO = Keep Insulting Niggers Often

But it has symbolism of muh indigenous people.