Movies/shows everyone hates, but you like

I fucking LOVE this movie

I think it receives too much flack and is undeserving as a symbol for what's wrong with overusing CG. That said, there's A LOT of CG.

I wouldn't say I love it, but Speed Racer was a pretty entertaining watch.
From what I've seen most people just bitched about the CGI because it gave them headaches or some shit.
That and people cried about the general plot being the purest form of cheese, but those people are retarded and clearly haven't even taken a glance at the cheesy as fuck cartoon it's based on.

Best part of the movie. The angle that the competition was all a sham for the biggest companies to make more money made it 100% more interesting.

You're a homosexual and you should be ashamed.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out the main art director for this was someone who did the art for the Big Guy and Rusty cartoon.

Ghosts of Mars

This movie is great!

Kingdom of heaven

the mask 2

Don't you mean Son of the Mask?

Everyone involved regrets it. Don't know why.

I don't really like movies or TV all that much.

Yeah I just come here to spam.

Norbit still makes me laugh.

Click made me cry.

Unless you don't like the source material anyway, there's no reason anybody should hate this movie. You could not have asked for a more loyal adaptation other than an actual big budget anime movie.

Come at me bro!

I liked it. I think people took it a bit too serious.

say what you want about mark wahlberg but is pretty funny.
Other guys he was good to

This and pic related.

Neither are really deep or sophisticated, but they both seemed to go completely over the heads of supposed "educated" "critics" like Pleb Leddit Memeia.

Pootie Tang

but NOBODY loves Miss March

i spent weeks trying to find that movie in my area

I imagine Half in the Bag and the like started as just quick side videos to hold us off, that accidentally caught on as main attractions. I bet by the time they did the Ep. VII HitB, Mike thought he could simply repeat what he said years ago and move past Mr. Plinkett for good.

I'm surprised more people don't complain about the whitewashing and fact that it resembles Spy Kids more than the cartoon

I liked it. Idiots who try to get away with shit but are too stupid to successfully to not get caught.

Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Only because I ignored the """historical""" aspect of it.

i don't think it's cool to like Judd Apatow anymore

everytime i hear this song i keep thinking of that southpark episode.

Nah mate this was the best part. The montage was just perfect.

My nigga!

Van Helsing is the good stuff.

You should be embarrassed.

Don't know if this counts. You either loved or hated this movie.

what movie is it?

"In the mouth of madness", you nigger.

what is this, a gif for Kit Harringtons?

Fucking hell user. That's some real shit taste.
I would have accepted prof 2 but norbit was pants to the head retarded

Van helsing still own me a vidya of a supernatural monster hunter god damn it!

Spidy gets too much hate. Just sandman and goblin were perfect. (((Producer))) wanted to cram venom because reasons

2010 called. They want their meme back.

i too liked click
the comedy made me laugh
the drama made me sad
one of adam sandlers last good movies

VILE
NO

Norbit is one of those movies I remember seeing as a wee young lad, but remember nothing of.

As for a movie I liked:
I consider it en par with the other two, everyone seems to disagree.

Psh, you're vile.

I'm basically never gonna get a group of friends to watch this without laughing at how cheesy or nonsensical some things are.

Well it's not like the cartoon characters were shitskins. Also, people who whine about whitewashing typically aren't old enough to even know about the cartoon.

Critics seemed to pan it, but damn if it wasn't great fun.

Back to Holla Forums you fucking nigger

The extended cut, at least. Probably my greatest guilty pleasure. I know it's trash capeshit, but I still liked it.

Forgot pic.

Nothing wrong with The Star Wars Prequels. I enjoyed the Phantom Menace way more than for example Empire Strikes Back.

Ghosts of Mars is the most under-appreciated Carpenter flick, IMO

personally i liked this one even if it was the weakest in john carpenter's apocalypse trilogy.

Holy shit Bullseye is doing the power stance. Somebody photoshop Bullseye as CIA and Kingpin as Bane.

fite me

But he's killed in the end.

I only thought how nice a well done pulpy planetary romance adventure film could be.

ah yes, quality entertainment right there

I wonder what the intro of Norbit did to this little girl's self esteem.

which one

JUST

Van Helsing was SO GODDAMN CLOSE to being a campy horror/ action/ adventure classic and a true successor to the first Mummy movie. If they just changed a few things, like that retarded subplot about Van Helsing being an amnesiac angel who killed Dracula, their version of Dracula having a boring as fuck design despite how over the top hammy the actor was, Dracula's children looking too cartoony, Kate Beckinsale's character being useless all the time, and having her die in the ending so she can become a shitty looking CGI face that watches Van Helsing from heaven, it would be fantastic.

The art direction and effects are beautiful, the cast is either charismatic, eye candy, or deliciously campy, Van Helsing's gadgets are awesome, and the premise is undeniably cool. I can get not liking it, but I have no idea how anyone hates a movie this fun. I mean goddamn it's fucking Huge Act Man as a gun slinging, gadget using demon/ monster slayer fighting classic horror villains in Transylvania with a tsundere fake Russian Kate Beckinsale semen demon and Faramir as his wacky lecherous friar sidekick

Actually, the tie-in video game to the movie was legitimately pretty damn good. It's a Devil May Cry clone that actually warrants it and the story and action elements from the movie translate really well into game form.

It's probably a bitch to find a copy of it now though, even if you could emulate or play it on a hacked PS2 or Xbox.

i honestly think the last time i watched van helsing was in 2004

i still have this game.

I have been a fan of the books forever and I fucking hate this movie. They turned Carter into a wishy washy mope and Dejah Thoris from basically THE damsel in distress into a warrior scientist. They also fucked the plot. I read something a while back I think it sums it up better than I can.

Fuck Disney forever.

This.

The soundtrack alone is worth the price of admission. The visual style was really dynamite, too.

There were a lot of goofy things about it, too. But that ending, where Cody walks out while Ellen's singing, and she's clearly singing about him, hit me right in the feels. It gave me a profound sense of melancholy, it was a perfect utilization of music to convey feeling in film.

Too bad it bombed in the US. It was a massive hit in Japan, though. You can clearly see the influence in some of the anime from that era.

Is much better than part 2, the whole future-where-Biff-rules-everything part wasn't as good as the rest.

I liked part 3 better. I think people shit on it just because it's popular to shit on westerns.