Chief Engineer's Log

Chief Engineer's Log

Fucking Cardies

End Log

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Gilora_Rejal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did the writers just hate the Irish in general or O'Brien specifically?

The Federation should have teamed up with the Romulans and the Cardassians. I am sick of seeing humans portrayed as the faggots of space.

Considering that TOS and TNG had episodes with a hilariously stereotypical Irish guy, they're just like fuck Ireland.

Sounds like 40K is the setting for you! unless you're some fucking xeno lover

No one likes bogniggers, not even other bogniggers.

how come you're my son then?

Miles also passed up the chance to hatefuck that spoonhead female scientist. And she wanted his Enterprise D.
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Gilora_Rejal
You know he'd seen some messed up shit during the conflicts with the cardies and he still has a hateboner for them.

o'brien was the most relatable character. human, not in starfleet, married, father, plays darts, ugly, etc.

He was although not a Starfleet Officer I suppose you mean?

Either way, best character?

He had a shot where he could've gone with her on that vacation.

And she was willing.

Thats an odd way to say "Computer, fried rice, cat dumplings and turtle brain soup, hot."

For you maybe.

that was a fucking abysmal episode

Yeah, but I like entertaining the thought of being stuck in a vacation house with her.

The entire third season of DS9 was filler except for the first and last episode, of course it was shit.

Nah the third season was were it started getting good. The Defiant comes in and it's where we meet The Founders.

maybe i'm thinking of the 2nd Season then, i don't know.

You probably are tbh.

Thanks for the filenames.

What did he see in her?

He fell for the Nippon meme, but picked one that was raised in America.

mail-order bride probably

asians have the smallest vaginas

I guarantee he came in that loli pussy.

what is the greatest fanfic ever?

ThisIsMyFetish.jpg

One of the few things that went right in this world.

This thread is tops

i posted several times in that thread…

(snail with a hat is a pic i used once i think..)

then i got perma ban back in 2014 cause MUH GAMERGATE

Always a bonus when dealing with the irish curse.

Not sure how I feel about this.

I'd go for her. If not her then who else? Guinan, you sick fuck? The enterprise wasn't exactly drowning in whores you know.

Just fuck something in the holodeck

He's quite literally advocating alliances with xenos user.

Pretty sure Barkley had the same idea unfortunately his holodeck photoshop fanfic files got discovered. I blame Wesley. Even if it's not technically Wesley's fault, he really needs to be airlocked.

I want to get into Star Trek but i don't know where to start, any suggestions. Oh and i did see one thing from the OT but it was the seventh movies so i hope things get better in the OT. OT for Original timeline

But you wont have any lil potatos to call your own

Who you may or may not fuck after you need to become a pedophile after a transporter accident

Have potatos of you own in a holodeck program like Picard or whoever it was did

I'd honestly start with DS9. Alternatively try TNG but keep in mind that the first two seasons are very poor and frankly the show as a whole hasn't aged particularly well.

If you don't mind the camp TOS is fine but it isn't for everyone and arguably TOS and TAS are best considered a separate entity.

Star Trek?
MORE LIKE STAR WRECK

So that any random schmuck can edit the program and ruin your family like they did with the doctor?
You would have to share the holodeck with every asshole of the ship so youll have to wait until Worf is finished playing Call of Duty: Klingon Warfare 9 to visit your family for your allotted hours

If you cum in a holopussy or holoass and then terminate the programm, does your stale cum just drop on he ground and you have to wipe it up?

That would be a moodkiller for me.

This is a question I've always wanted answered.

There was a few. They just weren't allowed to speak usually.

Rodenberry's Utopia.

Not as sexy and empowered as the Nu-fems on Nu-StarTrek

The star trek logic answer would probably be something like this. Since holodeck technology works similarly to the replicator, converting energy to matter, it's not a huge deal to convert matter into energy. So a fancy pants way of saying it probably has a self cleaning function. Your jizz would simply be converted into energy when the holopussy or holo-nahole program gets closed.

If you want the non star trek TNG near magic level hi tech version though.
You know those random non speaking aliens you see walking around in the ship sometimes? The ones you thought were extras to give the appearance of the Enterprise is home to a large number of staff but otherwise don't appear to have any duties? They actually do have a job on the ship. They're the holodeck jizz moppers.

make that replicator + transporter

So my cum would eventually get reused as spare matter or energy for the foodreplicators? I can live with that.

That's alright user. You can keep the NuTrek girls. I'll stick with the past.

Your semen converted or recycled into spare energy, more likely than you think yes. At TNG level of tech, energy is energy though even they do not want to waste energy. So whether that's you energetically spilling your seed into holo-version of Dr. Crusher's pussyhole, or Dr. Crusher energetically eating a replicated omelette it still came from a form of energy. It's just a matter of degrees and how many steps differentiating it.

What a slut.

You forgot to post the pic where O'Briens wife becomes 10 years old again. I'm pretty sure he would have hit that.

Ignore this, I did not scroll down far enough.

Shouldn't you be murdering your sister for wearing makeup, m8?

inshallah fam

Best future.

I'm pretty sure only the highest ranking officers got any substantial time on the holodeck. The ship has a massive population, but still the main guys could go in when ever they wanted and spend what seems days at a time. Even Barkley was somebody compared to the thousands useless people.

(checked)
Trips confirm Haram

Did you know Ireland is just as bad as Bongland? You should visit Dublin, Nigeria.

I might be wrong, but I think there were multiple holodecks on a ship; somewhere betwenn one and a few to each level depending on the ship class

I got the idea there was four (two in two decks) in TNG Enterprise but I couldn't find any confirmation. Still assuming there were twelve of them, each crew member would only have 20 minutes a day of holodeck time. I doubt Picard and his friends needed to save their time months for their long adventures.

Take it easy there lad.

No it isn't. There's a fair few wogs in dublin, i'll concede that, but dublins just your average european capitol at this stage. If you ever visit, don't go to dublin.

What a multicultural shitshow?