I just watched Hardcore Henry and I had so much fun fun fun. It was such a fun fun fun movie

I just watched Hardcore Henry and I had so much fun fun fun. It was such a fun fun fun movie.

I want to share my feelings about the movie with someone. What do you think, Holla Forums?

The end sequence where he RIP AND TEARED the villains hand open was so satisfying.

So much fun fun fun.

FUN FUN FUN! :DD

Exactly what you said, it's a really fun movie. It did exactly what an action movie was supposed to do, which is just be fun and cool. Wish I could have seen it in the cinema.

but was it fun?

Can you guys say:
FUN FUN FUN for me please?

I am trying to force a meme here, while discussing a movie.

it was fun

wow spoilers DDD:

pic related was literally my face

So much fun fun fun.

Why the FUCK would you click on this, you stupid asshole?

I literally didn't click on any promotional material, any trailers, I neither watched half in the bags nor your movies suck video.
This one is on you, you stupid idiot.

I even found a good streaming site where it showed the movie in HD and there was an introductory text.

You know what I did? I minimized the window so that it blocked it. All I read was just that the movie was first person.

Why did you click on my thread, mate?
Why would you want to ruin such a FUN FUN FUN experience?

Btw I know that you are baiting, dont worry.

I enjoyed it a lot too and this scene was amazing. Also didn't see that twist coming.

me on the right

I didn't either, but I knew that something was up. However I didn't have time to dewll on it, I am far too much in the moment. And there are a lot of moments, the movie is pretty much non-stop FUN FUN FUN action.

That is a German-Russian name, mate. He is descended from the Bolgar Germans.

You realize that not everyone with a German name is a jew, right? There are actual Germans out there.

FUN FUN FUCK YOU

sup gay user?

didn't think I would recognize you, don't you?

Kino isn't fun you insufferable child. It is art. Now go back to reddit to discuss your memeflicks.

I've never once heard of a non-Jewish German called Weinstein

I like to watch Kino sometimes, but meh, I would prefer to watch it with someone else than alone. Idk, I just prefer to watch more deep movies with someone else.

Anyway, but you shouldn't be too stuck up to enjoy a FUN FUN FUN movie.

I have a name ending in -berg and I'm not Jewish at all.

-bergs are quite common in Sweden, but if someone was named Goldberg or Weinberg, for example, I'd still assume they're Jews

Weinberg means literally wineyard in German.

yes, and? it's still a Jewish name

Technically it's a German name, because Austria and the german states legislated that Jews need to adopt German last names.

Btw did anyone else feel a bit sick?
Some of the scenes were a bit too disorientating and I still feel just a tiny amount of motion sickness.
I don't feel actually sick, just a little bit.

when he finds his wife on that train, she had a totally "i'm going to betray you" look on her face
so it wasn't too much of a surprise to me.

yes. the FOV was too low

*too narrow

People make fun of me for mentioning that I hav a bit of motion sickness and prefer to play games in at the very least 90 fov for example.
Hug me. ;_;

You now realise Hardcore Henry is the best found footage movie ever.

user, I want to kiss you for that comment. Now I know what I am going to say when recommending this movie to other people.

Fun fun fun under the sun sun sun exists, so fuck you.

Very fun film. We need more action movies like HH and the Raid. Just mostly thrill rides with generic and cheesy plots with good action.

Well we had The Raid 2

Cinema was a different experience, movies like that get blurry as fuck on the big screen I think seeing it smaller actually makes it easier to see what's going on/

Just saw it, was an blast, ending was great too.

What did he mean by this?

FUN FUN FUN
I LIKED THE PART WHEN WIKUS DIED

>>>/furaffinity/

>>>/kino/

Sure you aren't, (((-berg)))