SUICIDE SQUAD

SUICIDE SQUAD

First review is in

archive.is/8SJyu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/dumb_shit_niggers_believe
express.co.uk/news/uk/695312/BBC-seeking-researcher-Panorama-only-apply-ethnic-minority
archive.is/MTWV8
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/suicide-squad-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does she get BLACKED?

What did he mean by this?

That sounds honest, for once.

Shills were out in full fucking force.

I'm watching the youtube early reviews, most seem to like it

A cuck demands more cuckholding in films

SPOILERS

Joker's goal in the entire movie is to save harley?

save her from what?

the BBC?

His entire screentime is only like 25mins. Makes sense.

flash has a cameo, puts captain boomerang in prison

slipknot kills himself an hour in

fire mexican sacrifices himself to save team

15 mins apparently

Waller apparently. Joker isn't the abusive bf in this, he actually cares about her.

Honest about the stupid bullshit black people actually believe?

Are you implying white privilige is a myth?

Enchantress is the big villain

In this day and age MUH DIVERSITY gets dem niggas in anywhere.

Yes.

Some years back when my mom was out of work, my family once almost ran out of food because we couldn't get NEETbux because we were white, and U.S. law literally prioritizes non-white citizens over white citizens for benefits, so it took three more months then it would have if we were black. So yes, I'm implying white privilege is a myth, you subhuman troglodyte.

Educate yourselfes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

Nice to see you didn't even read my post, nigger. I'm stomping your neck first.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/dumb_shit_niggers_believe

Wikipedia is a cesspit.

I'm almost embarassed that obvious shit like this still manages to get responses.

Even if white privilege did exist, is there any reason to prioritize a bunch of subhuman niggers for anything, knowing full well they'll just fuck it up?

You guys don't get it, white privilege is a system of oppression put in place to insure Asians get the best grades.

Obviously the only way to correct this is to make white people poor, give black people useless degrees by lowering all the standards for them, and make Asians and Indians the richest ethnic groups in the country.

My prediction:

It's going to have a fantastic opening weekend, fangirls on tumblr will make excuses for posting endless fanart of ghetto Joker and employ an impressive amount of double-think and hypocrisy to excuse his domestic abuse, but then after the first week there will be a huge drop off.

The movie will be forgotten inside of four months, Warner Bros. will similarly to Batman v Superman essentially pretend it didn't happen as audience reaction will become decidedly mediocre after the fact, some execs will complain they can't market the toys to kids, and Warner Bros. will have to scrap their ulterior motive of using the film to introduce the villains for all their future projects.

Zack Snyder when reached for comment will complain it wasn't "adult" enough and that it needed "much more prison rape."

You meant "privilege"

no it's quite real, and genetic.

SUPERIOUS SQUAD COMING THRU

Well, who would have guessed? So far every movie with Cara Delivigne is shitty, not to mention that Margot Robbie is a generic blonde with 0 talent. If that's not enough: Seriously everything Will Smith has done since Hancock has been shit and now soemone will tell me Hancock was shit too

I'm not surprised. Deadshot is this cold, complex character. He's got a death wish stemming from issues with his parents and older brother, but won't kill himself. He wants to die in glorious fashion. He'll take any job so long as he's paid, the only thing he cares about are his children. His big brother issues cause him to latch on to Rick Flag and they also subconsciously cause him to pull his shots around Batman. He's a layered character

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is not the actor I envisioned pulling off that level of complexity.

It was though

In Britain it's actually illegal to discriminate against people based on race, age, sex or disability. Even positively.

So if any bad movie ever gets any money, that's from tumblr?

Yeaaaah, suuure

That's not what I said at all, nothing in my statement suggested they would be the sole driving force for it making money, at all. Tumblrites can only shit up franchises, not make them money.

I'm just saying Jared Leto's Joker is going to be popular with that crowd, and was commenting on how they were going to explain away him being absolutely everything they always say they hate.

If they hadn't made him a wigger the film could have some staying power, but as it is he looks like the lead singer of an ICP juggalo tribute band.

DROPPED

I don't get it

Where was your dad? Why was he shirking his responsibility?

I'm just going to assume x is IQ and y is some percentage of each demographic with said IQ. But it could be other things.

That's wrong though. Minorities and women get special treatment.

That might be how it is in actuality but legally you can't discriminate against people. We don't have stuff like Affirmative Action.

Making the Frank Miller Dark knight returns Joker Straight
Batman and Joker finale battle was in the tunnel of love for Fuck shakes.

Unlike jared Leto Wigger fag joker. Frank Miller actually made the fag joker scary. The joker getting off sexually too violences what made his joker unique.

Why would any of those people be here?

Neither do I. Can any fags give us a little more context?

Black people think that white people automatically get everything for free in America without ever having to try. He's saying that, if his daughter were white, she'd automatically get a free degree and pass college even if she was shit, where as the noble, oppressed person of color will be failed simply for the crime of being born with black skin, even if they was geniuses.

Why did/does anyone expect SS to be good? It's from the same shitty well that gave us MoS and BVS. Just with even less time to introduce everybody. Will Smith is past it, Jared Leto looks shit as the joker, Harley Quinn's superpower is a fucking baseball bat and the whole thing looks like more dull grimdark shit with last minute edits and reshoots to try to ape GotG.

>>>Holla Forums tends to leak onto this board every now and again, to the point they kept getting their feelings hurt so often most of them migrated to >>>/leftytv/

so your fetish is lending a helping hand when your bull inserts interesting

express.co.uk/news/uk/695312/BBC-seeking-researcher-Panorama-only-apply-ethnic-minority

Not to mention that he's horribly miscast and not just because he's black

This, to. Even if he had to be a nigger, I'd have picked just about anyone ahead of Will Smith.

Idris Elba

Joss, please. There are other black actors.

are you illiterate? x axis is IQ and the values are marked. y axis is percentage of population, which is not marked, but is incredibly obvious.

Taking Rotten tomatoes seriously after CISbusters

Because it's the truth.

I can't wait to watch this along with Fan5stic!

All Cisbusters has taught us is that for RT to say Suicide Squad is shit, it must be really shit.

He broke his back at the mill and ended up paraplegic. My mom started working, but after his workers comp ran out they had to sell the house and we moved into a ghetto apartment.

What a faggot.

David Ayer has made some highly fun cop movies, I bet this will be at least enjoyable. If nothing, for the salt over DC being DARK and EDGY.

Not wasting my time on the actual article though.

Did he stop being paralysed? What the fuck?

Are you illiterate?
I didn't say unmarked, I said unlabled. Unlabled numbers mean nothing.
Which is why I said that axes likely stood for nearly exactly what you said. 4/10, got me to reply.

Someone let Holla Forums out of the playpen again.

Workman's comp, disability, and unemployment are notoriously shitty when it comes to supporting people who aren't non-white grade school dropouts.

My Mom fucked up her back at a part-time job and it took them nearly 3 years for them to cave in and finally send her about $500 of owed pay, which they fought her for every fucking step of the way.

was she a stripper? I hear those upside down pole moves are hell on the back

I hope this taught you to hate kikes, leftists and their biological weapons with every fiber of your being.

His greatest joke was to convince people he actually had a part in the movie.

I think niggers keep getting whites and jews confused.

Reasons I have no interest in this film:

-An animated version using the same plot with pretty much the same cast came out last year
-The comic was better.
-Pointless raceswap.
-The pointless raceswap is with Will Smith.
-"So you sayin' we sum kinna SHOOISHIDE SHKWOD?"
-Having heroes/special forces people working on the team defeats the entire point of Suicide Squad.
-I don't like Margot Robbie, I've never found her attractive. She's flat as fuck. Even acknowledging Harley Quinn isn't supposed to be busty, I really dislike Margot Robbie.
-Ghetto wigger Joker.
-Ghetto wigger Joker with bling, a platinum grill and a bunch of retarded fucking tattoos like "DAMAGED" on his fucking forehead.
-Killer Croc looks like total shit. His head isn't proportionate to his body, he looks like a rejected Face/Off make up.
-I really don't like that supermodel with the giant eyebrows either. She has a serious case of permanent resting bitchface.
-Movie had to undergo re-shoots.
-Takes place in the same universe as Batman v Superman.

I'm pretty sure Will Smith's change was because he was a big name star not on his color. If it was, then there'd be a bigger uproar than there already is.

but it has le epic whackyquacky Joker man and his mentally unstable, just like me ^__^, GF?!?!!?

Which was equally shit and a blatant ripoff of the far better episode in JLU.

The JLU episode was even better than that.

Depends on who is drawing Harley. Sure, she isn't Power Girl, but she isn't a plank either.

I guess nobody got the memo about the Dark Knight joker. Or the Joker persona established in the past 50 years of writers writing him.

It was because Will Smith is one of the few niggers, the other being the greasy spade from TFA, that people can recognize. So yes, he was chosen because of his race.

smh

That's just one of them user! Her second power is having tits so small they don't even fully fill-out a AAA cup bra.

Isn't workman's comp paid by the employer on the understanding that you won't sue them? Surely the simplest solution would be just to sue them.

Nobody outside of Tumblr knows who the fuck he is.

Oh come on, he was in a billion dollar film, people know him. Really though, if DC wanted a nigger they should have cast Jamie Fox.

They know his face, they know him as 'The guy from Star Wars' but he is not one of the recognisable black actors.

If you asked a person on the street to name some black actors they'd probably say Denzel, Samuel L Jackson, Will, maybe Idris, maybe Jamie Foxx.

So to the surprise of nobody, it's the same as I Am Legend and I, Robot; complex characters and plots watered down, all because Will Smith somehow keeps getting work. It's at a point where I can't tell if Smith deliberately won't stop until he shits all over everything, or if he really does think that he and his family are so brilliant people want to see them in fucking everything.

Assault on Arkham is phenomenal, I really liked it!
Which comics-based movie doesn't have this? Hell, even in 1997 they made Terry a white person in Spawn, despite in the comics he was black..
Same here man, same here. The funny thing is, she had her movie with Will Smith last year, about con artists or some other shit, and it was a big flop. Now who the hell thought that getting the same 2 people for the main roles would be a good idea?

Not for the movie, a black guy played him in the movie. Never watched the cartoon.

Nobody likes the raceswaps. They're pretty much universally reviled outside of shitty markerter's offices and by paid progressives (PPs.)

I was hoping this would be the first movie I watch in six years.

Oh and Morgan. Forgot about Morgan

At least you cannot say the guy is a Shill. He bashed GhostJUSTers too
archive.is/MTWV8

The only race swap that's worked well is Sam Jackson as Nick Fury

He wanted to sound pretentious

Sooner China takes over Hollyjew the better

In the hbo cartoon he was black, no change from the original comics. Not sure about any other cartoon but race swapped is only (((allowed))) if it's white to black, usually not the other way around.

The problem with Will is that he has delusions of being a serious actor. At least with most of the other action oriented stars, they know that their audiences basically come to see them play themselves (or at least, the version of themselves that they've cultivated for the screen) and don't want to see them basically try and do Shakespeare and not pull it off.

see

The day of the rope is too far away.

I can't believe they didn't after his stellar performance in The Amazing Spiderman 2.

well to them anyone who has not a shit colored skin like them is a "cracka"

I don't know what you guys are talking about. In the Spawm movie, the actor who played Terry is D.B. Sweeney. Look him up, he is white!

This one clearly slipped under the radar because nobody gives a shit about Spawn

I wish the munterfaggots and the ones concerned about too many fembusters threads will exile on there.

And that is very strange, because Al Simmons is a super guy. He is a great assassin, a high level officer in the Army, a CIA agent, and a caring lover. Even after he turns into Spawn, he keeps thinking about himself as a black person, at least to the point where he gets dragged back to Hell. So he is basically a redeemed, alomost omnipotent black superhero at one point. Or portraying a black person going to hell is haram?

That board is dead. Has like 8 posts on it

I'm going to see it because I like dumb action films with hot chicks who dress skimpy and I want more of them made instead of shit like Ghostbusters.

Pretty sure there are no more movies because Todd McFarlane even outjews the jews at hollywood.

Ok, but see Terry =/= Spawn, Al Simmons is Spawn, Al Simons is a black guy, played in the live action movie by Michael Jai White. Michael Jai White is black though. Look him up, White is black. :^)

No such thing in this movie though.

It's still pozzed. They still felt the need to have their obligatory race swap because every movie needs a black guy and they couldn't have possibly just used an originally black character, like Black Manta.

Or ya know, actual Black character who were actually part of the team, like Bronz Tiger or Eric Needham. I also think of Manta as too ruthless and genius for the team. He is more Legion of Doom material than suicide squad.

My point was that instead of race swapping a character that Will would be ill-suited to play even if he were white, they could have simply used a black character that was more suited to Will's talents.

How much is Batman in it?

He was a good kill everything nigger in MyWife'sBull Unchained. Will Smith has too much dead weight, he's pretending to be african-born and starring in shitty oscarbait, it's clearly not his role at this point.

He fucks batgirl

Will Smith is a far more famous actor, almost even icon status if not for his recent decline.

jesus christ what the fuck

>>>/reddit/

gif related

Nice try britcuck

Casting Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin was the only redeemable part of Daredevil. It's a shame absolutely everything else about that film was a total coat-hanger abortion.

I'm a monarchist, how does that make you feel?

Nice get, fellow monarchist. are you for hereditary, or elective monarchy?

That's the problem, though, you could cast Smith as Mister Mxyzptlk and you'd get the same half-baked performance out of him. For all he does sassy jokes about white privilege, Smith is doing pretty fucking well as an actor who doesn't act anymore; he's only still where he is because he thinks he's brilliant, and cause casting agencies know he can still sell seats off nostalgia from his decent, old shit.

Pretty much, you watch Point Break or John Wick you know you're gonna see Keanu Reeves play badass Keanu Reeves. You watch interviews Reeves has done for dumb action flicks and he's mostly having fun and engaging people cause he doesn't take himself seriously. He doesn't do all this holier than thou "my son will be a movie star because I will it" shit you get with Smith and his ilk who think their shit don't stink. Also checked.

Is that supposed to be trump?

Might want to choose a better word next time friend
Selected good reviews? Selected bad reviews? Selected by who?

I think an absolute hereditary monarchy is the best form of government but I'm partial to other forms of monarchy. The thing is that the sovereign needs to come from good stock, otherwise an elective monarchy is much better.

This to a point Someone hyper competent succeeded by someone who isnt just look at what happened to France

Nice digits yourself there.

Will Smiff did iirc one very serious drama movie for his big screen debut, 6 degrees of separation. It did all the checklist, black, gay character, movie was based off a play, it had beardy Donald Sutherland in it. Then he did Bad Boys, Indepence Day, MIB, pretty much cemented his blockbuster card for that era.

Then the 'muh son will follow in my footsteps of the family bidness' bullshit started to overflow. I'm starting to wonder if there's more truth to the rumor that Will did this movie to get a movie deal for Jaden 'how can mirrors be real' Smith.

I said the ruler must come from good stock, user. Eugenics should also be applied. Your criticism could be applied to the currently ruling aristocracy who really has the power in our "representative democracies". Now ask yourself if you would rather be ruled by a single accountable ruler who's personal success depends on the prosperity of his kingdom or do you want to be ruled by wealthy merchants and aristocrats who hold no loyalty to their nation but only strive to further the wealth of their families at the expense of everyone else?

I doubt you could propose a system that's better than monarchy.

Welp, guess I'm not paying to see this one.

A Harsh Times easter egg? Nice.

Isn't Croc black?

Looks like a fridge.

Man, I wrote "Terry IN Spawn", not Terry AS Spawn. I know he is not Spawn… Are you trolling here, what the hell?

He is but he's covered in make-up so I guess in some execs' mind he doesn't count

Guaranteed not going to see just because of that one line. Have to hit them in their pocketbooks in order to get them to stop with the prog libshit propaganda forced in the movies.

For fuck's sake guys, he posted a wikipedia link. How much more obvious do you need it to be?

When I have my own business I will absolutely refuse to hire shit colored mongoloids.

You'd be sued. And then you wouldn't have your own business any more

I just won't hire them, I won't be dumb and explicitly state that the reason they didn't get the job is because they are a fecal matter.vomit colored subhuman

I have strong doubts that you'd be able to control your power levels

Why do (((critics))) hate DC capeshit so much?

Who came to rule by superior skill and talent. Say what you want about the Rothschilds and all those other elite fuckers, but you cannot call them "literal retards". Which is the endgame of your eugenics and "best shall rule" proposition.

Apparently you missed all those parts of history where shitty rulers came to power, gave no fucks, and screwed over anyone they wanted. Relatively good rulers who benefited their nations such as Frederick the Great and Suleiman I are the exceptions, not the rules.

Fucking socialism is more preferable than a monarchy.

I guess Holla Forumsacks are so easily triggered that they can't even tell when a line is making fun of dindu talk.

Wrong.

but that's a glowing review

worse than Fantastic Four? that's a new low

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/suicide-squad-review

>If you can believe it, Suicide Squad is even worse than Fantastic Four. At least that mess of a movie had some shimmer of an idea to it. Suicide Squad, trying so lamely to be clever and edgy with all its mortifying music cues and clunky jokes, was only good as a compelling two-and-a-half-minute trailer. As a movie, it really does itself in.

Funny how there's boatloads of normalfags who don't read comics or watch the animated shows at all, who are whining that the ghetto wigger Joker is the worst thing ever, and completely bastardizes the Joker's character.

Yet the only portrayal of the Joker that any of them have seen is from The Dark Knight, and they think that's the definitive, best portrayal of the Joker.

But in the same breath, those exact same retards, when questioned about their feelings on Deadshot now being turned into the token nigger, their response will always be

They act like they care so much about character integrity, and whine like little babies about how Suicide Squad Joker "IS RUINING THE JOKER", even though everybody knows who the Joker is, and there's no way that the average person is going to suddenly start thinking that the Suicide Squad's ghetto wigger Joker is the only version of the Joker, or the definitive version.

On the other hand, I guarantee that now a whole ton of people will only remember Deadshot as being a token nigger who's trying to get a free college education for his nigger daughter (as though she wouldn't get a free ride through college funded by white tax payers anyway, as all blacks who go to college do, especially black females).

Deadshot was the one who really got tarnished. Any brain-dead retard immediately complains that the new wigger Joker is an unfaithful, shitty portrayal. But those same exact brain-dead retards, who act like they care so much about faithful character portrayals, think it's perfectly fine for Deadshot to be relegated to the position of "well, he's an obscure character, so we'll just make him be the token nigger!"

Better movie

You exactly the same formula for basically every movie in like the 10 last years?

Hollywood just makes forgettable stuff nowadays.

Wait, he actually said that?

Harsh.

They're not.
Goons just figured out that acting like SJWs is ez street for getting a whole lot of (you)s.

AYO FAM
CAN U WHYTE PEOPLE DAT THING?

i wonder if it occurs to will smith that his character is literally talking about the nepotism he does with his own kids, and white people DON'T usually do

HOL' UP

Because DC is not like Marvel. Marvel movies are generic capeshit, everything looks and sounds the same, it's like everything has gone through intense focus group sessions.

You're talking to the same people who just shitposted a near dead RLM thread to 300 replies because of the spammer.

Watching a Marvel movie is like eating at McDonalds. Watching a DC movie is like eating at a wannabe fancy restaurant, and getting food poisoning.

And then the joke stopped being a joke and now they are unironically faggots, trannies, and paedophiles.

Holy shit? Do you really believe current politicians came into power based on their merit and not by sucking the dicks of international bankers?

Watching a DC movie is more like eating at Burger King

I look forward to see Ivanka on the American throne. The Trump dynasty is pretty cool overall, his sons are more redpilled but Ivanka could use the progressive ideology against the establishment.

The Rothschilds are pretty retarded but their intelligence is moot when they don't hold any allegiance to the west or any nation except Israel. They aren't working towards anything that benefits you.

They also didn't come into the position they are in by skill but through kikery, with all that entails. They are parasites that have come into power.

It also bears mentioning that even in a functional democracy they have to focus on things that will get them elected, not what is best in the long term. Things that may get a party elected may not even be things that have any benefit to the population. For example, the ruling party may start a war or implement a mass immigration policy to either change the voter demographics or influence their future votes. A sovereign doesn't need to do any of that since he's in power from the start.

so it's better than marvel (mcdonalds)?

Not really.

It's fast food trash but they try to make you think it's not fast food trash with that 'Flame Grilled' shit, in much the same way that the DC movie are popcorn blockbuster trash but they try to make you think they're not popcorn blockbuster trash with their so-called 'deep lines' and 'philosophical themes', both of which read like they were conjured up by marketing execs.

Any torrent's out yet?

Enchantress is the hot one, IMO

Autistic videos like these are the reason I love the internet

Thats because duncan was a great actor and one of the only actors that can pull off kingpins look

IT JUST CAME OUT YESTERDAY

I don't know if it's a joke, but everyone seems mis or absurdly cast

Yes, that's Trump.

He did a lot of stunts and shit during his time in the WWE.

I have no words and I must scream.