What's not to like?

Is she wearing diapers?

She's wearing real women underwear

Confirmed tranny.

Saved, by the way, if that happened to me, it would be bad, I don't wear underwear. My niece almost pulled the pants down, before I told her not too. Thank chance she didn't, her parents already think I am a weirdo.

That is some top tier faggotry right there. Go ahead redditor. Enlighten us with your intellect so I can mock the ever loving Christ out of you for offering thanks to your anthromorphic vision of probability just because you are too cucked by english expressions to not use them, but being so asspained that you are damned to hell that you can't simply thank the Lord and Savior of mankind Jesus Christ for helping you not accidentally give your niece a pair of Arabian Goggles.

I just wanted to mix stuff up, " thank chance " sounds like a good phrase. Also, I did not anthropomorphize anything.

[email protected]/* */ cry hard bitch nerd. Won't save your jewish ass from the flames of hell.

I am not an atheist, by the way, thank goodness is pretty common.

Wear some underwear faggot.

someone post the image from the show of her with a wet t-shirt

looks like she's wearing old panties that she doesn't care about, bulge indicates a pad. or just an animation flub.

>>>Holla Forums

Cartoons go here: >>>Holla Forums

Jews don't worship God. They serve Satan and think Jesus is in a pot of shit in hell. Which is your typical kike projection. Keep it up shekel sniffer. The holocaust didn't happen but it will.

point at him and laugh

Autists go here >>>/autism/

missing the fucking point goes here >>>/out/ and here >>>/dumbass/

If the point wasn't that you're an impotent crybabby autist that has zero control over what is posted, then what was it exactly?

talk about cartoons should go in the board dedicated to cartoons aka >>>Holla Forums

Bump.
Nancy was worse than Peggy btw.
At least Peggy was faithful.

Nancy

Peggy

Peggy 1
Nancy 0

assblasted faggots go here >>>/killyourself/

Why do you even give a gosh darn heck user?

Goes on Holla Forums.

I would urinate on her for the purpose of procreation, if you know what I mean.

Go to >>>/fag/