I need money for my family

what did he mean by this?

He meant that he needed a muh good purpose so that normies can relate to the protagonist and because TV shows are too afraid to make a TV show about a bad guy without constructing some convoluted caveat

I like to imagine instead of making meth, they were making cp.

because dealing in drugs is cool but kiddie pron is omg so much more illegal.

They're both federal offenses if you're talking about intent to distribute.

no shit sherlock

what the bullcrap is this normie doing itt?

gtho kid

DUDE METH, LMAO

Pick one

(((Heisenberg)))

This, and also so that there can be episodes about family drama. Can you imagine a show in which the protagonist doesn't have friends to be stabbed in the back by?

Chemist genius who faced death, turn his life from looser to entrepreneur making best product on market to provide for his family.

See what I mean? You normies have to believe he's the good guy to enjoy/relate to the show. Pathetic. I was bored with muh good vs evil when i stopped wearing diapers.

Normies think he is anti hero.

OW THE EDGE

jealous because youre not out of diapers yet

By "family" he means his penis.

Walter White did nothing wrong.

He had a terrible taste in hats.

he needed a valuable income so he could support his family. He didn't need handouts like most of you fucking cucks get with your disability insurance. He was against that you see, he believed in a free market where companies competed against each other and didn't rely on the government to give them handouts and free passes.

He was an imperialist and believed that a market could survive on its own, without the help from the government, without a central banking system and without a welfare system.

He was an imperialist, a realist and a true capitalist, unlike you faggots.

But he ultimately said that he did it all for him because it felt good. Getting the money was secondary maybe.

His original motivations were getting the money, inspired by the cash seizures on the news his brother showed him, after he got his diagnosis.
It was only around S2 that he realized it made him feel alive, and his motivations changed. It wasn't really about the money at that point, although there were complications, it was more about him feeling alive with the looming metastasis.
Something to actually be good at when you have no long-term possibility of the future, and fucked up your professional life long ago.

This. His original intent was noble, but became an ego trip.

He needed money to pay for Malcolm's Harvard tuition.

He probably said that just to make Skylar feel better. It also helped that he probably missed the better days when he still had power and influence hence, "I liked it. I was good at it."

How about this show?

at least theres tits

A fellow alimony payer??

DUDETTE WEED LMAO