The first was an ok nigger comedy inb4 Holla Forums get trigger and shit up the place again

The first was an ok nigger comedy inb4 Holla Forums get trigger and shit up the place again
Second wasn't asked but was still ok I guess
Spinoff was pure shit AYYO WUZ BARBER ND SHEEEEIT
last movie was black tumblr

ITT:post series of movie that went to shit with each installment

Other urls found in this thread:

landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Judith_Barsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were all awful

Land Before Time series

I only recommend watching the first one. Rest of them are shit except for Chomper.

Thx to post such an insightful respond user. Here have a (you)

Care to explain why? I remember to see one of it when I was young so don't really remember anything about it

The first one is one of Don Bluth's best films. It's gut wrenching. Little foots mom dies and the rest of the movie Littlefoot and his friends have to make it to the Great Valley while being hunted by a T.rex. Also Littlefoot is grieving over his dead mother. It's well animated and the characters are put in serious danger which you don't see in much children's films now days.
The sequels do away with that and rip off the Disney formula with the characters singing songs which they never did in the original movie. The only thing I like about the sequels is Chomper. Chomper is a baby T.rex who's friends with Littlefoot. The only reason I like him is that he's the only carnosaur dinosaur that's portrayed as just as intelligent as the herbivores. Usually carnosaurs are portrayed as dumb savages when in reality they were smarter than their prey.

Why do Black people always have an eye off centre?

It's amazing that it even became a series considering the only good movie was the first one.

The third one was a great movie

NIGGERS, ALL OF THEM!

this just reminded me about ducky
now im sad as fuck

landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Judith_Barsi

Pic related

What? Do you have an eye in the centre of your fucking head?

Fuck off polddit

The last one was pretty good. He throws a russian into helicopter blades.

First was the only good one imo.

do Americans actually do this?

Why would Holla Forums get triggered because you called it a nigger comedy?

what kind of idiot eats an apple without polishing it first?

Sterling logic there, faggot

how does rubbing it with your dirty shirt help?

it transfers the germs from your apple to yourshirt so you can safely eat the apple

Yes, typically just before we go on our daily required shooting spree while riding a fat person scooter. We're also required to have mullets and sunglasses, and at least one article of clothing must be star spangled banner themed.

Probably for them being nigger or could jump sayin that nigger can't into comedy
Who fucking know what trigger /nupol/

These faggots would be much happier in /kind/ and /circlejerk/. No "mean" things allowed. I don't understand why they're here.

That's wrong though, the second one was as good if not better than the first. They should've stopped before the third, third was shit.

To subvert any and all of Holla Forums's boards and drive a wedge between us and Holla Forums.
You think Holla Forums is the only place they're hitting? You can find these goons in every top 5 board right now.
They're the same ones who've been harassing Holla Forums's BO. Holla Forums is being raided. Be it by goons, intl, whatever. All that matters is its happening.

Your freech is showing.

I could understand annoying people if you're among friends, because that can sometimes be fun. You're just friends fooling around.

It doesn't make sense to do so on an anonymous site where literally nobody knows who you are, however. There is no joy in that believe me, I've tried.