Guys, this dyed hair tattooed feminist doesn't fit entirely in the narrative I've been fed in here

Guys, this dyed hair tattooed feminist doesn't fit entirely in the narrative I've been fed in here.
What do?
This is a lesson to newfags that I've learned in the years I've been here, do not listen to Holla Forums, live a real life and use this platform see other points of view but do not take anything the internet tells you by heart, not Holla Forums, not tumblr, you take your life by heart only

Wasn't this posted hear before? Also I'm sick of hearing about the new ghostbusters. The reviews say it's mediocre garbage and I want to move on.

sorry i mean here.

They still haven't let go Star Wars.
And I think yes, this has been posted before but I agree with her an OP.
I don't think Holla Forums's right about being a leftist conspiracy, globalist shit yes but not necessarily leftist, at most is just a natural response for the past republican administrations.
There isn't a big joo planning the degeneracy of the world, jews are jews, humans, greedy but humans, if there's money on the right they go to the right, same goes to the left.

My guess it's that the leftist artistic movement was caused by hippie children being raised in progressiveville and that's pretty much all.
At worst is just people fearing the witch hunt that will be cast upon them.
One must remember the communist witch hunt in the 40's and 50's, I'm not a communist, I believe capitalism is nature's economy but it was pretty fucked too.
The US was rather nationalist and right winged but they still would try to analfuck your privacy the best they could with the technology they had.
Because that's not a consequence of any political leaning that's just a consequence of power.

Honestly I think culturally the U.S. tends to swing left and right as a pendulum. But despite this pendulum it always leads to the state having more power. I agree to a certain extent that it's not leftists so much but they are being useful idiots in this case.

Also, with Star Wars I thought the criticism was that they rehashed A New Hope and repackaged it as a new original movie.

Yes she does. She clearly says that she's a feminist and would like to get paid more etc. She hates the new ghostbusters because it's a shitty movie.

Also if she was paid to say otherwise, like the journalists are, then she'd probably encourage you to go watch it.

Also, I would like to add that the problem glasses and neon hair thing should be seen as a general trend not that every person who has these things are sjw's themselves.

Kill yourself

Why can't you understand that being moderate is the same as being passive, or better said being worthless.

As far as extremism goes, the left pushes for some dumb shit the right pushes back and all you moderates bitch and ask idiotic questions like why?

I will tell you why. The extremists are the ones who change the world. Not the cucked moderates.

Stay in your moderate sheds. But know that while you are hiding and feeling smug that you are safe and sound others are tearing themselves apart for what they believe in. And the fallout the collateral damage will fall on your heads.

Fear rules this society, not reason.

4chan is for discussion, cripplechan is for shitposting

smart

You have to be pretty fucking retarded to believe in the "joo cunspiracy", there are right-wing jews concerned about cultural degeneracy, there are left-wing jews hating on israel for what it does to palestineans, you have jews that are so ultra-orthodox they deny the existence of the state of israel because according to them israel can only exist when the messiah shows up

Webm nigger

I'm not giving anyone views

Uh-huh.

Ok, Enough is enough.
You always blame the jews over everything, even if some of those are good thing.
Like, come the fuck on.
Does it really matter that the jews own most of the media? I mean what would you do if the christians own most of it? Would you still blame the jews?

If it were shit, I'd blame whoever owns it. Guess the fuck what, jews own it, it's shit. What's worse, it promotes bad values and moral decay. This was inevitable with tv and movies, no matter who has control. Sex and violence sells because the buyers are degenerate. The poor fuckers raised on tv and movies never had a chance.

Despite all that, the general consensus used to be among Christians that tv was noise. Several went out of their way to provide what they believed to be wholesome and good media, not profitable. See mr. Rogers as a prime example. You'd never see a Jew do something even remotely the same without doing something fucked.

What if someone who isn't a jew fucks something up?

Why don't you ask yourself why don't Christians own it when Christians are 70% of the pop in the US and nearly 1/3rd of the pop globally. Jews are only 2% of the pop in the US and they don't even crack 1% globally. Seems fishy, almost as if Jews engage in nepotism amongst themselves and blacklist Christians. Yeah, cause that's what they do.

Look at what I said before. If they fuck up, they fuck up. You can draw on any other group reason, but the end of the day, they fucked up.

I don't like jews because on the whole they are conniving, scheming rats, as demonstrated time and time again. Not to say that they can only be conniving, but good fucking luck finding a Jew who aint.

Likewise with Muslims. They're barbaric beliefs do not gel at all with western society, yet some of them bend to the powers that be. I wouldn't trust them because of what they themselves choose to believe in.

White suremacists are dipshits who excuse any and all actions of whites, forgetting that you can't sell to people who ain't buying.

Fucking baptists and evangelicals. Every group has issues and prejudice. When you identify as part,you have to accept that stigma.

You cannot change biology, merely accept it and move on.

You fags do understand that all of this feminists power bullshit that was behind Ghostbusters was just marketing right? Sony had to do damage control after everyone hated the trailer.

It wasn't damage control. It was there from day one, from the very concept of "female ghostbusters".

Take your meds

SHIT THREAD KYS

Go back to tumblr.

Actually moderates can be as determined as extremists. They're just smarter. They recognize both sides and utilize both to support their side to create better result instead of letting one side overtake their entire being. That's why stormfags and SJWs are complete retards, without one extreme side they feel they are nothing. Moderate don't have to compromise both sides, but they are smart enough to examine both sides to choose one side to solve a problem they think needs to be solved. Why do you think moderates are smug? Maybe they deserve to be smug compared to extremists who are desperate for conflict and to indulge in overemotional drama in order to survive.

Yeah, extremist are the ones swinging the pendulum back and fort always leaving 1/2 of the world unhappy and tenseful.
Only a moderate leader who has a strong beliefs in his morals but doesn't fall in the hypocrisy of breaking them in their base just to apparently deffend them ending up like a extremist could percolate the shit on both sides and make a side on what really people needs.
Being an extremist is not just because they have extremely different ideas but because they both act extremely retardedly the same.
You can't ignore your actions just to promote an idea.

Unlike an extremist were the end always justifies the end.
Being moderate means realizing that both the means and the end have their own value and none can be used as an excuse to justify the other.

If you hang a nigger because he killed someone outside the powers of the established legal symstem, well you're are just like that nigger who probably also killed a person for revenge.

Holy shit I can't tell if this sarcasm or just a retard redditor.

This is frightening, is this what americans are actually taught in school?

Jesus christ.

nice argument.

Beta males aren't welcomed here

If you kill your enemies someone's gonna get butthurt and you're gonna kill him and so on until the number of butthurt people overthrow.
You can never kill your enemies, that's an illusion.

You still haven't say nothing really.
Exactly the same.

samefag me, but Holla Forums's not letting me post long shit.

Yes, wait…

So I'm just supposed to bend over and take it then? Just so I don't cause any trouble? Fuck off. I'd rather die in what I believe in then live a coward.

You're the kind who'd let the nazis take the Jews :^)

I've seen many femist wanting to kill "x" but since they have another ideals these assholes actually believe they're different to them.

What about studying politics, keep on your morals, ascend to higher positions and do things legitimately, you know like a moderate.

By that logic, mr. Stunning example of Libertarianism, then you are the exact same for wanting to enact your ideals over everyone else.

When push comes to shove, I'll kill. That's called determination dipshit. If you're not WILLING to do so, then you aren't actually virtuous. Unless you're a pacifist but then you are already dead. That's called "having a belief". I'm willing to go beyond politics.

IS NOT JUST THE OPINIONS IS THE ACTIONS.
AND OF COURSE I WANT TO.
Because I care about you anons, but I believe in democracy, I wouldn't do it without your backup.
I'm not a fascist.
I can't believe people have forgotten the difference.

You tell me that containing yourself for years to do the things legit always hoping the best out of people and caring for them just based on your empathy lacks will and virtuousness

Holy shit, have half of you even finished puberty?

All ideology is poison, as is all violence. Go beat rocks together, last men, we'll be building a perfect machine through cooperation.

Ideologys are poison but and cooperation is needed, and this is not some globalist shit, we know what globalist really want.
The best is taking care for the people you love.

Cooperation is not a bad thing, it can be bad if you loose yourself between all the people, but is also bad to shelter yourself hoping for the worst.
You need to moderate YOURSELF

Samefag.
Fuck it, I'm entering law in college, thank you anons, you just solved a two year long question.

Also, saving this thread with me for my entire career, to never forget where my morals are.

Man, you're a pretentious and self-righteous little shit aren't you? It's too overt to be one of us, that and you're absolute shit writing style.

You can't even fucking read. It was called the final solution for a reason dipshit.

You'll learn soon enough that there's only so much you can do "legit" (whatever the fuck that means) before you find yourself outgunned and underpowered.

But go on and preach about how self-righteous you are and how better you are for letting the government take the Goldsteins. Don't you worry, you'll get in that office amd change everything.

Get out. If you need to constantly out yourself as a "samefag", you quite clearly cannot determine who you're talking to based on their content.

Good luck having your dreams crushed by corruption and red tape in a shitty college, flip-fag.

No, that was their idea from the start.
Amy Pascal wanted a blockbuster movie featuring stronk womyn, the project was called "glass ceiling".

Also, it took you 2 fucking years to realize that you are responsible for your own actions? You are not going to make it.

Yeah, worked bery well.

You stand to kill breaking your the morals you stood over with your hypocrisy.
I die with them.

I've done shit I'm not proud either and I have to deal with that.
I'm not self-righteous, I'm jsut saying that I believe in a good way out of all this.

I'll stop it in a good way, they're still humans.

I'll do.

It didn't took me 2 years to learn that.
It took me 2 years to stop being a jaded insenstive asshole who didn't cared who my actions affected.

And I'm very sorry for my writting.
I just fuck up when I'm excited

No, it took you two years to realize that you are responsible for your actions. It's called becoming an adult, dipshit. Every teenager goes through this process if they aren't black. You're still narcissistic, you don't quite understand that not everyone is you. You assume that I can't tell who you are because you can't do the same without an ID. You assume that I take offense at my opponents because they enact their beliefs, and not the fact that they hold opinions different from my own. You assume that your definition of human is universally accepted by everyone. Lurk more. It'll help you grow up.

kek fuck off

Goons detected. Kill yourself, astrosurfing kikes.

The USA has never had a real left. Republicans and democrats are, at most, conservative right vs progressive right. And it's not because of McCarthy, do you really expect them to have a left when they spent 50 years fighting the left (USSR)?

The state has power because the USA still operates on the basis of a state-based economy. That's all. The thing with this being seen as a "leftist" movie is that Sony decided to market it with a moral charge, so you could think you were supporting an idea while watching a movie, which is absolutely not true.

Marxist spotted.

>>>Holla Forums

The right/left dichotomy is illusory. In the US you are fed the idea that you represent the entire world, when in reality you represent a country with no land based enemies.

There is no right or left, all you have is a jewish hegemony over a multicultural hell hole. You are told that you live a white country that is about to go through a revolution that will result in more equality between whites and minorities. You then take a side and bicker over it, while the truth gets brutally shut down. You are simply jewish proxies.

You're a jew.

To the right, you have Jewish hegemony, to the left you have Jewish multiculti wwonderland.

It's relative, not illusory, and relatively speaking, we're fucked.

Fucking hell.

>>>/reddit/

It is completely illusory. As long as you are not allowed to mention the jewish or racial question in any public forum, all discourse is meaningless.

Make a fucking argument shill. Sageing and saying defeatist does not make you Holla Forums.

And when you do expose the Jews you don't think that there's going to be a few different solutions?

It ain't defeatism, it's just the truth. If that demoralizes anyone at this point, then they need to get over sooner than later.

Jewish culture is as uninspired and devoid of values as the movies they portray. Its been over a hundred years since Hollywood debut, and their control over the rest of the media has expanded in the last 10 years and turned tv into a creative monopoly. It doesn't help that, very much like the talmud and judaism, everything is plagirized from a previous superior itteration of a classic movie, series, novel, comic, game, etc.

Cable television is unwatchable nowdays because every channel of every network is constantly pushing political correctness, quality has taken nosedive in nearly all that is tv for the sake of some slimy jew producer keeping tracks of everything on a shows script as formulaic as possible because the graph said so. Also, the ESRB is run by millionaire puritan white christians in gated communities who suck the popes dick on a daily basis.

is there pictures of her titties online? thanks

I never said we couldn't unfuck the situation dipshit. Defeatism encourages you to curl up in a ball with them feels. I'm being honest that we are fucked. We can fix it.

Retards, this can be used to shut down discussion. You need to look at your downside to figure out what your weakness is. Burying your head in the sand and just claiming superiority does nothing.

l2hegel bitch

Considering that they collectively fund the MSM with billions, it has to everything to do with them. They do use the MSM to shape the views of everyone else.

I was like you before, but I moved to being an Holla Forums extremist despite me disagreeing with Holla Forums. Although you can view both sides objectively, you don't have leverage as a moderate. You're just people who get stomped on repeatedly. Leftists spit in your face if you claim that you're neutral. If moderates were truly effective as you said they were, then we see the Libertarian Party being elected from it's start.

Extremists are very dishonest about your side. From my experience, the SJ types constantly publish hitpiecies about your side being foolish or evil when you guys clearly aren't. They'll lie and continuously lie about you. The extremists on top are malicious individuals who gradually broaden their criteria of discriminatory people so that they can gain leverage over the the harmless public.

It's a dog-eat-dog world, you have to eat them first before they eat you.

>>>/kind/
>>>/circlejerk/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

So this book, in its entirety, is complete bullshit. I'm guessing you haven't read. And to anybody else who takes this posters advice as something to be taken seriously(even though you just told us to not take posts like that seriously, dumb shit) I seriously advise you to read this book and then make up your mind about "da joos"

read this

and then come back to me and tell me how he's wrong

So amy pascals rantings in her emails was just a hallucination I had? also, posting that fat talentless kike.

Is there a form I can sign to make OP and people like him kill themselves, preferably in a brutal and extremely unpleasant fashion?

OP is a lolberg faggot. He's also the faggot who always shits up threads by bringing up Holla Forums.

She's a fucking retard like every other feminist and further proof that democracy is a shit-tier system given that being this stupid isn't an instant disqualification.

I really don't like this girl, but that doesn't mean she can't correctly identify when a shit movie is shit.

I think the whole review could have done without her feminist soapboxing and insisting that there's some evil conspiracy to hold her back because she's a girl.. And not, y'know, because she's an adult woman with a side mullet, brightly dyed hair, gaudy tattoos, who does youtube videos for a living and calls herself "comic book girl 19"

What the shill niggers is going on in this thread?