What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mike.

he's a fat faggot who has no actual life.

so basically he's Holla Forums incarnate.

He got laid.

Why not you?

Mike.

Why is mike so mean to him?

Did I mention it's Mike?

If Mike can only pull a 2/10 I'd hate to see what rough beast, it's hour come round at last, spread its legs for him.

What happened to Mikes 2/10? Did the cyber bullying get too much for her?

I always found Rich's laugh to be incredibly cringe worth, I'd absolutely hate to be in a cinema and hearing that obese fat shit laughing like he's got his balls in a bvice.

Because he fucking deserves it. Rich developed a serious ego problem and the only way to treat that is to keep poking at it until it bleeds and ruptures. Rich acting the way he is is his way of trying control how everyone sees him, and he wants everyone to see him as the brilliant faggot that reddit made up from nowhere.

pics or she never existed

i don't follow redfaggotmedia so i don't peer into their personal shit, but i refuse to believe any of them could ever obtain physical contact with a woman that isn't related to them.

Jessi whathername, used to be part of the "gang"

i take it she's this spergy looking redhead in a faggot band?

She used to be in their best of the worst videos, she's in the thunderpants one, but she's no where to be seen now. Unless she's behind the camera.

If you had a clumsy giant baby with Down syndrome, wouldn't you exploit him in your student films?

He's a fat fedora.

She was 9/10

Whatever you say mike

She was pretty (not or a 2 or 9) & a better fit on best of the worst than the bald due with cancer & no good opinions.

Never mind, I thought her tits were bigger than that. Downgraded to a mid-low 7

For you.

Did she leave Mike?

Is this necessary?

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/

I think I'll make a RLM mega-thread to consolidate all of these.

He's an overweight fedora-tipping faggot.

The last person to use him forgot to flush.

He was born.

Rich has some serious anger management problems. He's always flipping over tables and shit on-camera, so you have to wonder what he's doing off-camera.

In addition to the WebMs posted ITT, embed related @ 33:30. Sure, Mike can be a real drunken asshole at times, but Rich always seems to fucking lose it every time things don't go exactly his way.

He could be, you know, playing for the camera

No, posting from a phone typically isn't necessary.

he's drinking Spotted Cow. Fatsconsinites and northern FIB plebs love to say it's the greatest beer ever but it's painfully mediocre.

Gonna need source on that

I have come to the conclusion that mike's opinions are almost always wrong

I haven't come to any conclusion regarding what his fucking problem was. What was it? (His fucking problem)

who nose

That's not a 2, but it's certainly not a 9 either.
I'd go with 4.

Somebody posted pics of Rich's gf in another thread

Rich thats not your gf, thats a MAN baby

It could just be a very ugly woman you know

Rich is one of those guys who had sex like twice, and never shuts up about it, isn't he?

Could be but my educated guess is that it's a guy.

Funny how you didn't bitch and moan like a faggot when Game of Cucks had >8 threads open at once. Faggot.

Kill yourself.

Memetic. Also
>>>/jew/

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

things that are slightly different from normal scare the shit outta me

Well, as long as he's happy.

I mean, who am I to judge?