Nigger family walks in just as the movie is about to start

when the movie is bad it can be fun to have some hecklers

what?

I luckily live in a nation mostly free of nigs we have turkroaches instead but is it true that nigs commonly like to talk during movies all the time or is that just legend?

they hoot and holler at the screen, dance in the aisles, etc

This is very accurate. See:

They're uncivilized, unwieldy beasts. They should have their own section to watch in away from everyone who is trying to watch a movie.

top kek i hate le niggers and jews too, just like every normalfag redneck, am i fitting in yet!? XD
upvoted for massive redpills, liberal butthurt, lmao, trump 2016

dude i get you bro these polfags wont leave so we can finally talk about movies like we never did

This guy is starting to lose his mind.
I don't even know what the fuck he's trying to say anymore.

They most certainly smack their lips and make loud as fuck slurping noises whenever they're eating popcorn and drinking overpriced soda.

I've never seen one dance in the aisles, but I have heard them hoot and holler every time there's any action or sex scenes on the screen.

trying to start a new meme

Sometime they have sex in the aisles tbh.

This is why you Murricans need to bring back racial segregation.

Pakis do the exact same thing in England.

The race war can't come soon enough.

Even on the internet, you just can't miss a nigger.

It'll be back within the next five years.

they made autism into a pill?

also, nothing in this thread is limited to non-white folk, i've been in a theater where a bunch of teenage girls wouldn't shut up, so i threw my soda at them and then they left.

nah, i just shouted at them to shut the fuck up, and that worked.

[email protected]/* */

Why

we don't like niggers here

Nah, they're just very expressive and extroverted.

you know who to blame when the day of the rope comes. halfchan & reddit don't allow free speech so all teh edgy kids flock here and treat every board as though it's Holla Forums or Holla Forums

like fifteen years ago I saw Mission Impossible 2 while on a trip to Manhattan (yeah, yeah, I know, the check I was sleeping with wanted to see it)

The nigger experience in a NY theater was truly exceptional. I've never again heard
OH NO HE DINT
at that volume.

you did a good thing but I have to agree with this user

I really hope this shit with BLM actually brings it back.

Why do you only post that on /n/ and Holla Forums?
I have never seen you post it anywhere else.

Good man. Pic related would be proud.