Can we all agree RLM peaked with the Plinkett Star Wars reviews?

Can we all agree RLM peaked with the Plinkett Star Wars reviews?

There really is no point in listening to what they have to say after Space Cop. They don't know anything about filmmaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

redlettermedia.com/films/space-cop-2015/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6MVutfbNkZXwfkiggWksaQ1CkATzF1Hd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only watch the Plinkett stuff, their other shit has always been bad. HITB only reviews normalshit I would never even waste time downloading.

Yeah and whats more recently they seem to like all the Hollywood garbage. I'm wondering if they're trying to kiss media ass to be featured on TV or some shit.

wew

Exactly, I dont need to see a review of the latest Hollywood shit to know it's bad, just like I don't need a review to avoid AAA vidya or moeshit anime.

To be fair it's just Mike, with Jay watching helplessly.

That's true. Jay also says a few things but he's so submissive he lets Mike cut him off almost every sentence.

They know some things about making movies, but they're too afraid to make something genuine that's on par with The Room. One movie they always seem to bring up is Ed Wood and I think they're deathly afraid of becoming like him.

>>>/hothead/

Feminist Road was pretty shitty.

>>>/tumblr/

Interminable anal-sis punctuated with unfunny murder-fantasy shlock.

They liked every Marvel capeshit too, and yet you kept watching.

How badly do you crave human touch right now? Why are you such a faggot? Can you stop posting any time soon?

SPAAAAAACE COP

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

fucking lurk

Back to /a/ you fucking weeb

Pick one, weebshit.

Are you the anime autist that argues with himself again?

Hello, reddit.

wew

Why do they even come here?

I feel like I've seen this before.

The same thing happened with Kevin Smith, didn't it? At some point in his life, he just snapped and decided that anything that was remotely passable was "great" and that he didn't have the time or energy to hate things anymore.

It was shit.

Feminism had absolutely nothing to do with it being shit.

>>>/a/

I will never get how some hotheads can hate a show they used to like purely because they didn't hate sitting through movies they find problematic.

Can we all agree

please guys
cmon

it's the current year

small guy please

wew laddie.

oy vey

dropped, space cop sucked ass btw

Plinkett reviews aren't even that great outside of entertainment. A lot of the points he makes in the reviews are easily refuted and it pretty much started the whole "The Prequels were the worst thing ever" meme.

Relativist pls go kill urself.

I would be okay with them liking Fury Road, since it has it's moments, but in their Road Warrior re-view they went full retard and said that Fury Road is better than Road Warrior. Fuck those guys.

What's the review where everything went down hill? For me it was Iron Man 3. The movie was terrible, barely passable if you want to be nice. Shane Black didn't know what he was doing. They never brought up the shoehorned kid character. Lethal Weapon & Iron Man just don't mix and the plot was contrived as hell. They instead subjected all criticism of the movie as people who didn't like Mandarin, regardless of you caring who that character was, and because Rich is a poser he didn't realize that not even comic book geeks care about Mandarin.

Jokes on you. Smug anime girls get me hard.

This comment is like the shit cherry on top of a cringey millennial thread milkshake of cancer. I can't wait for summer to be over.

I want summer to end.

But Fury Road was good.

Jay pls go

RLM was always shit, so far no good E-celeb critic has been good.
Everyone hated the prequels but no one had presented it in a way that RLM had. RLM had made all the criticism coherent in a entertaining way and made them popular because back then no one would listen to some random cunt with a low quality camera ranting or a 20 page article on some unknown news site.
People hailed them as gods among critics but the truth is they always had shit taste and they're just old alcoholics capitalizing on the Plinkett review popularity. At least Mike had enough decency to stop the Plinkett reviews.

Whatever happened to this chick? Someone else asked a while ago there wasn't really an answer. She worked well as the forth RLM reviewer on best of the worst better then the lesser RLM people.

They haven't done a Plinkett review in years.
I don't think they will anymore, I think after Plinkett stuff put them on the map they retired that style of review and sold out.
I mean come on Ghostbusters 2016 was begging for a Plinkett review TFA is also begging for it as well as other films new and old.

The only reason to watch RLM is for best of the worst.

It's no Mad Max 2.

Every theory ever in no particular order of credibility:

I think it was Reddit jerking off to her feet, so she quit being in any videos of any sort. Every time it gets brought up in Pre-Rec, they say "she's fine" and leave it at that. She's also in the credits for Space Cop, just check imdb.

I honestly wouldn't care so much if they at least bothered to be as analytical as they used to be. I don't like Rich at all, which bothers me since he's the only one who really tried to give an in-depth opinion on Ghostbusters.

I think the most popular theory is that reddit obsessed over her found things like her personal address and other weird stuff. She freaked out and now refuses to be on camera. I think they said recently that she's usually the one who does the camera stuff now.

Really do you remember which pre-rec brought this up?
I don't watch pre-rec.

That would freak me out too.
I can understand the disappearance if this is true.
The autists at reddit should do something good for once to even out what they did and drive way Jack Packard & Josh Davis.

If they were going to retire Plinkett (which they did, they would have made one by now if they were going to do more) then at least have a bit/review that features some kind of analysis of a film and its problems & good points. Instead their reviews have turned into drunken filler… filler for what idk.

I can't remember too well, since they said one word about it and dropped it. My best guess is episode 1 of brutality (brutal doom), but that's an hour and a half of talking for a 10 second segment. They just gave the bare minimum response and moved on. Word for word, "oh, she's fine".

So are they swollen vulvas or balls? Pls I need to know.

Get fucked, Half in the Bag was always boring, Best of the Worst is entertaining but has ups and downs. Stop trying to fit in. If you were from around here you wouldn't look to your peers for validation, you would fucking know better.

The reference joke of trolling.

you know exactly what it is fuckboi

those are traps user.

Nah nigger, problem is marketing caught up to youtubers doing reviews

Even during the TFA review they showed the letter they got from disney

They got bought, plain and simple

They shill because they are paid to shill

And TBH I didn't even know they existed before the plinkett SW and avatar reviews

But user you only hate them because of the force awakens review, hating them was totally never ever a thing before then despite their content completely facetanking in quality and becoming irredeemable garbage years prior.

Note how threads about them are consistently full of fanboy anime trannies of theirs, indisputable evidence of the halfchan cancer becoming more prominent on the board.Don't believe it? Check out the comment sections on any of their videos on jewtube, guaranteed filled to the brim with trannies using anime avatars making the same half assed copypasted arguments proving that these people are on par with Youtube fanboys the most malignant of all cancer.

I don't understand this whole Space Cop thing. What did you expect it to be? Some kind of masterpiece? A real movie has a professional film crew behind it; this movie is made by few assholes on the internet. If you donate to it and expect it to be something else… well, you're an idiot. Same goes to the AVGN movie.

What were your impressions the first time you watched TPM?

Not him but I started to hate them with the Star Trek Beyond review.

No one expected Space Cop to be a masterpiece or a smash hit but at the very least people expected it to be decent. These people make tons of money and built their reputation off of pointing out the flaws of other people's work and so the predicament they face, as well as any other critic, is that their work will be judged through an extra lens. In other words, people didn't expect them to make the same types of mistakes they would make fun of others for doing.

On that note, I wonder what the real story behind Space Cop is. Space Cop started as they were becoming more popular for their other shows and they still had edgy humor in abundance. Who dropped the ball? Who made Space Cop barely above TGWTG-tier movies? Did the bluray come with commentary?

I liked when Rich Evans was a rare gem Mike took out of the box to wear occasionally. After Pre-Rec we quickly got way oversaturated with him. But in order to listen to him, you have to listen a lot to the guy who looks like Aids but with MOBY. Is anyone properly a fan of that guy, the same way as there are personal devotees to Mike, Jay, and Rich out there? Of course not. No one tunes in for baldy.

This. It's probably what provoked reddit's autism and began the cult of personality around him. Since Rich was just some guy that would randomly appear, he probably had to really think hard about what he would say. Now he has zero filter and exposed himself for having the worst opinions almost all the time, after AIDSmoby.

No Rich by himself was never funny, he was just another prop for Mike to build on and happened to be one of the better props to do such with and even then was only funny when utilized appropriately. What you see in their stuff now is Rich being crammed into everything and used out of place which really shows how unfunny he is when not used well. Just like the rest of Mike's props.

How come they haven't done a skit on Warcraft yet? I thought they loved big and dumb movies

This guy looks like he has a case of cancer and gay.

Maybe Rich had something to do with it. Does anyone know if he ever played WoW?

I don't really follow them since I find most of their stuff boring. The Star Wars prequel reviews were pretty good; I liked them. TFA was absolutely uninspired dogshit with zero aesthetic or storytelling value though, and RLM are retard homos for liking it.

Why can't we get a multi-season series about Thrawn and the events following Death Star II's destruction instead?

There's the Thrawn trilogy you can read as a book or comic. Personally I felt the concepts of the prequels were fine the execution wasn't. But I do agree with you on TFA though.

I forgot to mention Thrawn will be appearing in the Star Wars Rebel cartoon in season 3.

I'm not enough of a Star Wars fanboi to care about books or shitty western animes tbh.

Let's be honest, it doesn't take a special talent to sit in front of a microphone and bitch about all the lame writing, acting and directing in the Star Wars films for a couple of hours. Any faggot could do that.

If that really was their peak, were they ever good in the first place?

It's ridiculous that they gave The Farce Awakens such an easy ride despite being a really shitty movie that deserved to be torn to pieces, especially since they owe their fame and success to their no holds barred reviews of the prequels. There is no logical reason for them to turn around like this unless they were just jumping on the bandwagon of tearing apart the prequels for a quick buck with the full intention of selling out to Hollywood later on.

then why did you ask for Thrawn?

damn that webm was kinda funny.

Because it's a cool story that I believe would work very well on screen?

Yeah it's a good story unfortunately I don't think you'll be getting what you want any time soon. Sorry.

I honestly think Mike loved TFA because he said once that JJ Abrams would be a great Star Wars director. He can't own up to the fact that he was wrong about that.

He also has a raging hateboner for Lucas. So because Lucas didn't direct it and his choice did, he has to ignore everything about the movie that sucked and pretend it was great.

The truth is that despite how dorky and insane Lucas could be, and how inept his dialogue was in the prequels, Disney is still worse by a factor of ten at least.

So it's a hack who's vision had potential but needed guidance vs a soulless cash grabbing corporation.

He said that but I don't think that was his idea.
After the first Star Trek everyone was saying (((JJ Abrams)))'s Star-Trek was bad because it was more like Star Wars and that if he directed a new Star Wars film it would be a huge success…. probably a story constructed by (((JJ))) himself & other (((certain people))).

I still have no idea how TFA managed to be so successful in marketing

Before the movie was even released my College classmates that don't even watch movies and used to think stuff like Star Wars is for basement nerds (not the cool BBT nerds), it got them talking about how good it's gonna be and how they're gonna see it on the opening night

Tell me how marketing can be so successful that it turns dudebros into sci-fi movie buffs, how

They targeted women with their marketing. Look at all the women with their star wars dresses and accessories.
Women get in on "geek culture" men follow (they are after the pussy).
Actual fans/geeks are disenfranchised

I don't think that you drank the koolaid yet. But user read again what you wrote

Quick google search
Tumblr Starwars fashion.

Where as Ghostbusters 2016 failed with their marketing TFA did it correctly.

This, it wasn't a coincidence, it wasn't a sudden fanbase that created all this

The magic of current marketing is that you can't tell spontaneous creativity from advertising and brand-awareness anymore

Welcome to hell

Yes

I don't know why chans still talk about them at all after the SW prequel reviews?

I really don't get why people talk about them. I actually get angry when I see it bc I can't believe people waste their time

To be honest the editing and pacing of Space Cop was not bad, it was the godawful bad acting (I don't care if it was on purpose or not) that made it unwatchable. I used to hate Jay and think he was a giant cuck coattail hanger yet he was the only one in that movie that wasn't insufferable.

The Plinkett reviews really were just cashing in on the "Star Wars prequels are so bad lmao nerd culture" trend. RedLetterMedia sold out a long time ago, but they only recently sold themselves out to the (((Mouse))). They'll say whatever is necessary to make a paycheck. If TFA was universally panned by the normalfags to be a bad movie, they'd have pumped the next Plinkett review out a LOT sooner then they are.

Also "If we make fun of people calling us sellout hacks, then dumb asses on Reddit will trust us". I so desperately want some fag on YT to do a takedown on why RLM actually knows fuck all about film

So, it's treason then?

They deserve nothing less than to have the Plinkett format used against them, criticizing in detail how they're blowing so much hot air, and why they really aren't superior film reviewers than anyone else.

I'll give some talking points.

They made Previously Recorded, a video games show that no one likes, with some of the shittiest taste in video games possible. They should have used that opportunity to get some fresh blood, someone that actually knows something about good games, that they can call on to crossover whenever they review video game-movies like Rich does with comic book movies.

They enabled Max Landis to boost his career off plebbit faggots when they should have laughed his ass out of their studio and back to California for trying to excuse his shitty movies.

They keep introducing new formats (Plinkett reviews -> HitB -> BotW -> Re:View) that are increasingly cheap to produce when in all reality they should focus on making their thoughtful reviews better rather than making mass producable reviews of older movies. Re:View is also unoriginal, many of their talking points they are aped off other people and its easy to criticize older movies when your audience is young redditors who haven't actually seen those movies.

Mike is a drunkard and that Holla Forums prediction of him getting increasingly haggard after selling out on the TFA review is proving to be true. Jay always submits to Mike whenever they disagree and his opinions aren't really allowed to come into his own. Rich is an egotist who is just waiting to crash and meltdown, also his sense of humor is "anything sexual = rape". Aids Moby, bearded bald hipster and the Canadians are extra baggage (Aids Moby has no good opinions, on games or movies)

Space Cop is a whole thing on its own. Nobody has ever successfully made an "ironically bad" movie, which I hope is what they were going for, because if they meant for it to be good…

I agree with you wrt Space Cop, it was just disappointing because it was already low budget and niche, but then they had to go and overdo it by forcing it to be bad in every respect, when really if they had just tried their hardest to make a decent movie, even if the end result was cheesy it would have been somewhat enjoyable to watch.. or at least watchable.

The people who made The Room were passionate about making a movie, they werent trying to make a piece of shit.

You would think with the amount of bad movies they watch they would recognize this.

I despise that faggot and I hate RLM for introducing me to that degenerate pos.

You hit the nail on the head. As stated the girl was more valuable than the baggage mentioned.

Sharknado?

Forgot to mention about Previously Recorded, I've noticed that some people on Holla Forums will post RLM, but only 2 people on Holla Forums will post PR (and its probably Rich and Aids Moby)

They also shoved a "fuck trump" message at the end of their TFA review for maximum reddit

I shouldn't have phrased it as "nobody has ever successfully made an 'ironically bad' movie" but rather "nobody has ever successfully made a good 'ironically bad' movie.

Sharknado was, like said about the Room, supposed to be a good movie. The sequels are supposed to be 'intentionally bad' movies cashing in on the original, but they weren't necessarily good movies on their own.

Well yeah, because their opinions are shit and have no idea how to judge/review. The only video I've seen posted is the one where Rich says it's okay to pirate, and that's barely related to the show at all.

I honestly gave it a shot hoping that Rich would redeem it but I seriously can't listen to more than 10 seconds of AIDS Moby without wanting to stab myself in the primary auditory cortex.

But Trump is the most popular mainstream candidate, which makes him the reddit candidate…

trump isn't popular you misogynist rapist

Libtards see 9/11 humor as politically correct, get back to me when I see you mocking Trayvon and the saints of dindu.

That's what I was implying

Rich can't carry a show. He's a straight man for others to make fun of

I suggest you go (back) to Reddit and ask around who they support.

Or Hillary Clinton at least

Also MAGA TRUMP 2016!

clinton & trump are hated almost equally by the people, and rightly so, but trump is THE reddit candidate, no denying it.

There's a place for this discussion and it's not here.

>>>Holla Forums

we redditors would never support an islamophobe misogynist you disgusting shitlord check your privilege

We've come full circle.

Wrong board for your personal identity politics, no one cares about le Trump.

My point is that as of December 2015, when RedLetterMedia did their review of TFA they ended it by showing the bad-guy character Rich was playing as also being a Trump supporter. As of December 2015, Sanders was the Reddit candidate, and being anti-Trump was a thing many big YouTubers were doing to pander to the Reddit crowd, meaning that RLM was actively pandering to the Reddit audience when they made that move.

Try using reading comprehension to understand what I'm saying about the topic instead of being perpetually triggered by the mere mention of our next President.

These people existed all along, their opinions merely weren't popular. RLM never had unanimous praise

Plinkett is funny. That doesn't imply RLM knows jack shit about movies

Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can post their opinions in video form on the internet

It is. Pic related is what I could pull out of my ass in 10 seconds, and its from some random shitty webcomic that reviews sex toys. Most people that think the prequels are bad also thinks the MCU is generally good, despite both sharing many of the same flaws.

They've had a dedicated r/RLM board for them for ages, they've had the reddit audience for years. Space Cop was basically pandering towards them.
I also remember that BeardFat in a BotW episode said "we've been seeing a lot of Hitler recently" obviously referring to Trump. I'm not a burger so I could care less about their politics but it felt very forced and unfunny for a light comedy video.

Ok but lets see you put in the amount of work it takes to do that indepth a review of anything, with all the editing, research, syncing with scenes of the movie etc, and still have it be entertaining despite its long playtime. That imo is what is great about Plinkett, actually the subject matter isn't really the point. I think his Star Trek reviews and Baby's Day Out review are good examples, obviously they dont have the same passion as the prequel ones but you can still see the degree of quality. That is what is lacking from most muh nostalgic game/movie reviewers.
It's too bad he doesn't just do that full time, HITB and all the other shit just isnt entertaining. Their opinions aren't worth shit either way, its whether or not the review is entertaining that counts.

Kill yourself with a hammer

So your argument is taking a 100% baseless generalization about "most people" and plugging it into a vague criticism of something completely unrelated. Just what the world needs: another halfassed bullshit artist white knighting mediocrity on the internet.

No. I can't stand AIDS Moby, especially with his stance on anonymity. He's the guy who is ok with having your internet linked to your real identity/SSN, just like in China (or was it Thailand?) in order to stop "harrasment".
He said that shit during a Pre-Rec stream but I can't remember which game they were playing that day (I saw it on their Youtube channel but it was maybe last year). I hope an user remembers.

No my argument is that its an active part of "le nerd culture" to dislike the Star Wars prequels and to like the MCU (or any comic book movies), regardless of actual quality, reasoning, or logical thinking. Most people, who try to pass as 'geeks' or 'nerds', spout the opinion that the Prequels are bad. They haven't come to those conclusions themselves. They might have had an inkling of that opinion upon first watching, but those types of people generally regarded it as schlock, and came back to the trough 2 more times. Its the same thing with the new Star Wars movie. (((Disney))) worked hard to prevent the notable voices these people get their opinions from having any actual criticisms until after the fact. TFA was as bad as the prequels, it was rife with bad acting, poetry-it-rhymes, and devaluing the original Trilogy's worth. But because these nerd-wannabes can't come to their own fucking conclusions about things they let their confirmation bias get in the way and enjoyed TFA as the schlock it is. The prequels were schlock, TFA was schlock, the MCU movies are schlock. The only reason nerd-wannabes think one type of schlock is worse than another is they saw that opinion on the internet ala Plinkett reviews.

You're wrong, the prequels ARE pottery

Yeah I realized the mistake I made the second I posted. You are allowed to dislike the prequels and not be classified as a wannabe-nerd. There are plenty of reasons to, they aren't perfect films. The difference is did you realize why they were bad on their own, or did you rely on someone else to have those opinions for you.

This.

Objectively, there isn't much between all these schlock movies. Lucas' big problem was that he showed open disdain for most SW plebs and they turned on him first chance they got.

Plinketts reviews are mildly entertaining, but only about 20% of the criticism is valid, and the rest is just autistic sperging- "hur dur why is Vader so important anyway".

It's so dense every single image has so many things going on

The Thrawn Trilogy consists of three novels.
It's not anime, and this is just me, but I found it captured the spirit of classic Star Wars much better than TFA, despite being a different medium then the films.

Can't do a Plinkett review with just trailer footage.

George, please.

The movie (TFA) came out on Blu-ray months ago, assuming they're writing the script with behind the scenes in mind, they're still way late on the project as they could have brainstormed many ideas for the general script, and much of the "behind the scenes" was made into public promo material for the movie.

Mike loved the movie too much because he got paid off, there isn't going to be a Plinkett for that movie beyond the "teaser" where he mocked people that didn't like the movie with that whole "I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN IT YET AND I HATE IT" line.

They're working on a Plinkett review for TFA.

It really comes down to whether Mike will betray the (((Mouse))). He could be using them as long as he possibly can to help RLM grow until he turns and lambasts them. But then viably it could be years before we get an honest review from Mike, if he waits for the other 2 to come out. And that's assuming he is even brave enough to reclaim his honor.

At some point we might all have to face the reality that Mike is in fact (((Mike)))

Mike and Jay liked TFA because it felt better than the prequels and I think they filmed the HitB episode a few hours after they left the theater. It's the "new car smell", after 6 months I bet they know that TFA is a bad remake of A New Hope with a shitty script.

I'm calling it right now if it ever gets released that there is NO way they're gonna analyze every small detail and call it shit like they did with the prequels

I mean just look at the youtube comments, "I wish TFA was worse so Plinkett can have more material", that's the fanbase the review will be aimed at, the people who think it's a 9.5/10 and are expecting Plinkett to just hash out the remaining 0.5 and then say WELL AT LEAST IT'S NOT THE PREQUELS for half an hour, if not just straight up fellating Abrams

Nigger, where do you think you are? It's cool to like terribly acted and written schlock now, since the new film came out.

This is so true. Jay acts shocked and embarrassed at anything. He hasn't tried doing or saying anything edgy in fucking forever. Now anything too politically correct makes him shirk away like humongous faggot. Mike's the only one left doing something noteworthy. I can't remember the last time Jay tried doing something interesting, even as his VCR repairmen. Maybe it was the joke that he became a male prostitute their Avengers review? That was like 4 years ago.

dude the trailer seems to be making fun of people who dislike TFA. I doubt they'd rip it to shreds as much as you'd like. Here's a review where TFA is ripped to shreds.

I really wish that Mike would stop bringing in Star Trek when it's irrelevant in a review.

Hello Jay!

Because living on hipster donations beats getting a real job.

This

They're pandering to the people who throw money at them.

Because that's a huge difference?

Looking at subscriber numbers it's obvious why RLM are butthurt about Stuckmann and Jahns.

Stuckmann - 700k
Jahns - 1.2 million
RLM - 400k

I thought that diss was pretty weird, I knew Jahns was over 1 million and I knew Stuckmann was at least bigger then them. The odd one out though is Armored Skeptic, he's not even a film reviewer. And he only has 290k subs

Of course if you want to talk about shit opinions and selling out then Jahns and Stuckmann are the go to. Jahns has been at it since 2007 though, and funnily enough Stuckmann changed his overall channel color from red to yellow after that.

Wow they pulled a Doug. Remember when Doug tried to leech off of James by starting a "rivalry" with him? CA's popularity peaked.

Fury Road was good.
they lost me after Space Cop though, it was almost channel autism levels of cringe

Great channel, user, thanks.

but it was ironically bad and that makes it ok.

it kind of baffles me that they can still fall behind the "we were doing it bad on purpose, we were only pretending to be retarded you guise" after calling out several movies on BotW and even on HitB for being self aware and saying that intending to be bad means that it can't be enjoyable at all. Do they lack THAT much self awareness?

I can't believe I was subbed to Jahns for a couple of his videos, his reviews are nothing, they're just him being sugar hyper talking about how much he liked or hate a movie for a couple of minutes, that's it. No review.

It seems to be the conclusion in the thread that as soon as RLM started pandering to reddit and giving Rich and AIDSmoby more attention they went to shit, that's when Mike became so much lazier, Jay just following along whatever Mike wants him to do.

Jesus, I just watched WotW with that hypnosis tape, AIDS Moby's reaction to the "rape" scene has got to be the single most feminine reaction I have ever seen from a "male". He is literally Tumblr incarnate.

Yeah, they should be the most immune to this shit, I guess its just too easy to find fault in others and too hard to find fault in oneself.

Fuck you Rick Berman

And That's the worst thing about it. CA doesn't know any better. RLM could've made anything and they made space cop.

Additionally CA didn't spend half as much and also didn't take a decade to make their pos. In terms of net loss RLM take the crown.

They knew they could do better, but they're too afraid to make anything with genuine passion or creativity because they're too afraid of crashing and being mocked like they do to film makers in BotW.

Cucked by post modernism.

This. They are like stereotypical emo kids that act overly sarcastic and non-interested about everything because they are afraid of failure.

I think they just made that video to fuck with people.

george lucas is a bad director

t. guy that directed space cop

Jay was the director not Mike

And imo it was the shit acting that ruined it the most

redlettermedia.com/films/space-cop-2015/

It's not like it's free, they charge $20 for a copy of Space Cop.

Both of them have a director's credit on it.

MATTEL ELECTRONICS PRESENTS

SPACE COP

And don't you dare pirate man not cool RLM works hard and dindu nuffin

Is Space Cop better or worse than the movies that CA created. I doubt there was as much internal conflict because RLM at least pretends to work professionally.

Jahns used to be movieman191 until he abandoned that channel and went more mainstream.

Stuckmann had a different channel and did something similar.

You can see Jahn's first review he even had rape jokes.

Anyone remember this when RLM wasn't cucked to fuck and back?
There is no way on hell they would dare do anything like hiring her again, their reddit audience would have a heart attack.

He looks like the love child of Matthew Mcconnaughey and Mike Matei

Speaking of Pre-rec, listen to them wax on about how absolutely amazing Dark Souls/Bloodborne is and suck its dick (because it's reddit's opinion), and then actually watch them play on stream. They're fucking awful. Watch a random stream of any game and it's them sucking absolute ass.
All Rich plays is X-com (the new one of course) and FTL. All Aidsmoby plays is flavour-of-the-month indie titles.
Also Aidsmoby has the gayest fucking tattoo. Don't get a tough-guy tattoo when you have the physique of an autistic alien.

What was good about it? It was fucking dumb.

The only stream i ever watched was their attempt at Fallout New Vegas where Aidsmoby first complained how he'd wished he could "skip the tutorial" and then had trouble figuring out how the Vigor Tester worked. That was enough for me to last a lifetime.

Fuck man when will they get rid of him? He totally ruins every video

they are (mostly) solid games, especially Bloodborne. it's not just "reddit's opinion", the Souls games got popular for a reason: solid design, cool monsters and environments, dungeon crawlin'.

That said I'm sure they suck at games or whatever, but I haven't really seen their shows aside from plinkett.

Sounds exactly like the hate wagon that the likes of Uwe Boll and Adam Sandler has aswell.

Wanna fit in? Hate on those!

I hated Mike's 'acting' voice. The same fucking voice he does in the beginning of HitB.

I couldn't believe that they were selling it after I saw the trailer. No one in their right mind would pay $20 to see that garbage.

Shit, I didn't even pay to see most good movies. Only time I pay for a movie is when I go to the movie theater, and I haven't been to one of those in over 2 years.

I hate the prequels and I hated TFA first time I watched it.

I spent the whole movie going 'what the fuck?' with my mouth agape. As soon as the words start scrolling "Heroes on both sides"… what in the actual fuck? Then you have darth vader 2.0 who throws tantrums and is really pissed off that he isn't darth vader 1.0 even though he has never ACTUALLY SEEN darth vader because he died at the end of Ep. VI and kylo ren was born at least 9 months after the end of Ep. VI.

They just jammed in as many things and people from the original star wars that weren't dilapidated or dead. Han and Chewie have no place in the movie, which is why Han is killed.

How did Han and Leia allow for their son to become dark side? How did his master, Luke, allow it? WHO showed him the dark side? Was it a case of a bad parent divorce so he said 'fuck you mom and dad, if you're not going to love one another, i'm just gonna become a sith lord'.

Kylo Ren becomes a shit sith lord because a stupid stormtrooper who until recently could only follow orders and shoot badly, held his own against him instead of being sliced and diced in the first ten seconds of the fight. Jedis kill stormtroopers like its nothing.

That movie doesn't have any reedeming qualities. BB-8 is kind of cool, I guess.

They're rent-a-friends without annoying jumpcuts and whiny voices so that automatically makes them good enough for Holla Forums and other 14 year olds who think they're too mature for their age

Armored Skeptic has a film channel called Armored Media where he reviews movies. He's also said he loves RLM in the past and even reviewed space cop. So maybe they were just giving a little nod to him or something.

Sums up this thread well.

He only has about 20 videos there though.

Wow, thy went all in on this one.

They just forgot to actually make a point about Leslie Jones on Twitter. Should have mentioned that she spent hours and hours arguing pointlessly with people, probably hoping to cause enough of a scene that it scored a few more headlines for the failing movie.

I think she actually proved this when she sent out a tweet intended to be a PM. Though that might have been fake. Many were trolling her with fake tweets.

Also they didn't like Dark Souls they loved Bloodborne but when they streamed Dark Souls it took them over 4 hours to get out of the tutorial area in the asylum and Rich went on nonstop about how dumb and gay the game was because it didn't have checkpoints.

To be fair Bloodborne is better than Dark Souls. Trying to play Dark Souls after playing Bloodborne would be terrible.

I know Rich is a fan of Armoured Skeptic, I think he said that once during a Pre-Rectum livestream.

I don't understand why the other 2 youtubers didn't get the joke. Are they taking themselves too seriously?

Their Dark Souls stream was before Bloodborne was even released.

Don't think this counts, but Fist of the B0rf Star is pretty good, despite the art and vocals.

No one else pick up on this? It didn't come across as trolling, it came across as an actual "statistic"

They are about as knowledgeable and good at video games as they are of film. Complete plebs without any taste or understanding of what makes a work good or not.

I'm more invested into B0rf right now than I was into any anime in last few years. Maybe because it's shonen/sheinen in compressed format, so it doesn't kill your brain cells.

Here's playlist for anyone interested.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6MVutfbNkZXwfkiggWksaQ1CkATzF1Hd

I also hate prequels, but only dislike TFA. It was so forgettable it hurts. Poe was cool and Finns scenes with him were ok, everything else sucked. At least prequels have quality meme tapestry vowed thorough so that makes them very memorable.

So did Jay ever tap that or what?

Half in the Bag
reviews of mainstream shit that nu/pol/ normies would enjoy. i dont need a review to know that I'm not wasting my time on Latest Capeshit #048 or Boring Will Smith Vehicle #029.

Best of the Worst
wow a bunch of unfunny guys without a script, and you cant even see the movie they're mocking. love how they all fake laugh REALLY HARD when a girl tells a joke. how about I watch MST3K or something instead?

Video Game Thing
just no, they know absolutely nothing about games.

Not your hugbox, /reddipol/.

Reported for underage b&

Everyone hated the fucking prequels since they were released, I remember everyone mocking Ep I the very instant we left the theater, hating on the prequels is practically a national pastime. RLM just put all the criticisms into one video. Sick to death of this reactionary maymay, they only started praising the prequels COMPARED TO TFA because TFA has a (((black guy))) and a (((woman))) in starring roles (((lol geddit? i am le redpilled you see))) and they're triggered as fuck. TFA is a shitty cash-grab movie for plenty of reasons, including the leading lady's dull performance, but simply being black or female or whatever doesn't make you a bad actor.
Though I have to consider that if you forced me to watch one of them right now I would pick one of the prequels over TFA, just because they are sillier and easier to mock, which would help get me through it. TFA is just boring and wooden, it's not even fun to mock. The prequels will at least be remembered for being stupid as hell, while the new one is merely forgettable.

Now lets count how often I'm called a feminist SJW marxist commie socialist because I hate all these shit movies equally! Rev up that social signaling, hit me, I can take it baby!

A big reason so many people hate the prequels is that all the potential is right there, all the ingredients are correct, it's just that Lucas sat on his fat ass and no one told him to stir the pot or simmer it correctly. They just kinda nodded.
Meanwhile, TFA is fast food. It's pre-packaged shit delivered from a massive distribution chain from a soulless company.

Say what you want about Lucas, he just needed direction. He's not a good director, he's a far better producer. All the magic was there, it's just wasted potential.

But you're none of those, Moishe.

Eh. Although I found plinkett star wars pretty funny, even then, they said some pretty dumb shit. For example, the whole retarded uruk-hai clone army idea. Otherwise, it was pretty much spot on.

watching a butthurt autist ranting about a Plinkett review right now
feel free to join us

Show me the actual check, and then I'll believe you.

Don't forget that they didn't like Blade Runner.

Don't forget they also didn't like Mad Max 2

Don't forget they sucked off cowboys vs aliens

Remember when RLM was good?

RLM was never good.

They let the most unfunny bald twit have a big part as an unfunny recurring character…. wow
back in 2011 they had more women apparently. I wonder what happened with them….
did they one day say to themselves these guys are losers let go do something else?

If you could go back in time and save them, what date would you go back to would you do to stop them from letting Rich, AIDS Moby and BeardFat ever getting prominent in the show?

so these guys summed up in 30 minutes what midnights edge had done with several videos?

You're welcome.

Pre wheel/best of the worst. Tell them to get two new, younger guys to run Previously Recorded (ones with actual taste in games) then they can start B/WotW and have the others as "occasional guests" but don't let them talk

Also make them do actual riff tracks over the movie instead of a discussion

WHY DO WE ALL HAVE TO AGREE?
WHY CAN'T WE HAVE INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCES AND OPINIONS WITH SOME, IF NOT MOST OF THEM BEING SIMILAR?

Theres lots of online communities out there where everyone shares shit opinions because good opinions get you banned, muted, gets posts deleted, etc. Here, we have good opinions, and when someone who has shit opinions comes along, instead of banning them, we refute and BTFO of them until they get embarrassed and leave on their own.

it's current year

Maybe you should join a forum or something.

First of the borf star is GOAT-tier. Garfelf is the best villain in ages.