$250 million gets you this level of CGI

This is an actual frame of the movie. What the fuck was the $250 mil spent on?

CGI stills almost never look good. Especially when it's from an action scene where movement and cuts cover up the quality.

The CG in that movie was fucking terrible. I actually was surprisingly enjoying the first part then everything after Bruce Wayne's "dream sequence" was a muddled mess of bad CG and fit-in-as-many-characters-as-possible.

OP is a faggot,
repeat after me
OP is a faggot

Cocaine

>>>Holla Forums

I feel like the doomsday plot was rushed in there at the last moment by the some exec.

I wouldn't put it past Snyder himself to stuff too much shit in there. Then again, the whole thing did feel like The Amazing Spider-Man 2, where they also stuffed in too much shit just to set up a franchise.

That's how much this movie that Holla Forums told me would flop has taken in so far, not accounting for dvd sales of the ultimate edition.
Holla Forums once again
BTFO

wew

Why is the troll from Resident Evil 4 the villian?

Regardless of their quality, I still feel Transformers is the best use of CGI and still hasn't been topped. Why the hell is CGI regressing?

Why is the cave troll from Fellowship of the Ring the villain?

>>>/normalfag/

… Computer Graphical Interface?

lame design tbh…

Computer Generated Image
The term doesn't quite work now that everything is put through computers. It's a holdover relic from an age where film editing was literally done with scissors and paint.

Why is Leslie Jones the villain?

Imagery.