Viacom's ratings are still sagging, so it's time for more 90s nostalgia coasting

Viacom's ratings are still sagging, so it's time for more 90s nostalgia coasting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6JxD4-_Li4&index=11&list=PLknxpTAVFf972bWhF6h096OT3RmlNgQMx
youtube.com/watch?v=OzKmF55iIjI&list=PL1-HFByaINkIkVJa0eS-PX_B5UglTZPIi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just what the world needed, more nostalgia.

for who? 1999 kids?

So is MTV going to show more music videos since we had a lot of that back in the 90's before it became reality tv central?

That's crazy talk.

anybody here old enough to remember that beavis and butthead used to actually comment over music videos, they would gain like 10 IQ points each and it was actually pretty fucking funny, sometimes more than the show

lol the new ones did it too

that part was always funnier than the show.

Don't they have MTV Classic in Yankland?

Or you prefer a negress telling you nonstop that you're the cause of everything that is bad in the world because of your privilege?

Never would of even knew about this classic if it wasn't for beavis and butthead talking shit over it.

Most 16/17-year-olds don't even watch TV in the first place.

I have the feeling plantman actually does grow a lot of trees…

heres a big playlist of Beavis Butthead music videos if anyone wants to lose some brain cellsthey have good taste

youtube.com/watch?v=o6JxD4-_Li4&index=11&list=PLknxpTAVFf972bWhF6h096OT3RmlNgQMx

I am afraid Gary Young is a little bit worse for wear. Seems like a nice guy, shame really.

forgot link

this one I remember too, one of the first metal songs I ever heard. Love it.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""music"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" television

I'm just gona give ya plantmans playlist too because….I don't why?

youtube.com/watch?v=OzKmF55iIjI&list=PL1-HFByaINkIkVJa0eS-PX_B5UglTZPIi

As the video in OP stated, this is VH1 Classic now turning into MTV Classic. VH1 Classic usually showed music videos, but almost never any original programming (That Metal Show being the only VH1 Classic original show the network produced).

OH WHAT'S THIS IS THAT A TEAR PANTERA? IS DADDY'S GIRL UPSET!?

They dropped that from their branding years ago

I guess the marketing of "Kill all whites" didn't work out so well.

Especially considering most people who even watched MTV were white.
Their average viewer is also probably in their mid 30's despite how hard they push a "hip" image; younger people in general don't fucking watch TV anymore and they haven't since 2010, especially kids at or under the age of 15.

YOU KEEP THIS LOVE
LOVE
LOVE