Really makes you think

Whites BTFO'd

Other urls found in this thread:

freech.net/intl/
archive.is/pcQ7y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr

So a pedophillic poo in the loo who joined the British army so he could kill niggers or the nigger communist who ordered the deaths of women and children and ruined South Africa.

I want her to fuck a strong black man in front of me.

She spelled Gandhi wrong.

She sounds like a whiny child. Virtue signaling eternal protestors continually dividing race as white vs else. Fuck the "POC" sjws and their implicit form of bigotry. Its this kind of trash that caused Gamergate and will spurn Trump to be elected, just to spite these faggots

What a fucking idiot, studios don't care about any of that shit, if it makes more money that's what they are going to do, SJW's have shown that they won't support and spend their money movies that cater to them like Ghostbusters, so good luck getting more of that shit. This whole post is brimming with naivete.

Why don't these assholes go to Bollywood and tell them to stop making Indians the heroes in their movies? It's only ever white men they do this shit to. Are they really that jealous of us or do they just want our dicks?

women, like children, dont know what they want. probably why the ancients dabbled in boyfucking; they are both more or less the same.

Where was she when Heimdall, "Whitest" of the Norse gods, was played by a black man?

"Microagressive" isn't a word! LOL!

That's what gets me about these types of liberal. They think they're so righteous, when all they really are is whores for capitalism.

Its just like those people who say "IF THAT RACIST TRUMP BECOMES PRESIDENT I'M MOVING TO CANADA", but yet they're wanting to move to a primarily white country instead of a hispanic country.

Me too

Does she suggest a nigger instead of Matt Damon should star in an asian film?

Autism and SJWism is a match made in hell. How does a person even become this retarded?

I doubt she cares as long as it isn't a white person.

Fucking race traitor.

Nice job, sexist.

It's a Chink, user.

What's up with the ironic racist memes? /reddipol/ normalfag invasion again?

But the msm tells me niggers are good boys kept down by evil, racist white people.

Blacks and muslims commit much more crime than anyone else so it's not a surprise that people hate them.

sup /reddipol/, stay mad

MSM tries to make shitskins look good, and niggers and hajis made their own poor reputation despite the kike's best efforts to make everything seem like an isolated incident.

Even on COPS they have to consciously include more Whites, so that niggers don't look as bad.

What did he mean by this?

He thinks he can win the meme war, but he can't, hence he's trying to force things like "reddipol", and the idea that the MSM is racist.

What is /reddipol/ ??

This board is for discussion about Television and Movies, not Politics.
>>>Holla Forums

But that wall of sperg is about movies.

Stop mansplaining shitlord.

I want leftypol to leave.

Like Holla Forums then.

Because as we all know, no white athletic man has ever done anything heroic. The fact that white people are the majority in the west and a relatable everyman goes a long way is irrelevant, it's all totally racist.
You want an action film starring a teenage girl who is stupid enough to get shot in the face, then spends months in hospital then accepting prizes for "being brave"?
You want an action film about an old, creepy pacifist who shit up industry in a shithole country in between having a taste for young girls?
You want an action film about a racist who got involved in some hate crimes then sat in prison as a martyr for decades?
…but if you make a story the way I don't like then I'll throw a tantrum and protest it based on imagined slights.

It's the same videogames, people would sooner whine and demand everything shift to what they want rather than, say, make their own work and put their progressive shit in that. People would rather demand Link from Legend of Zelda be a black muslim girl rather than make their own adventure series starring one, because the latter would require talent and ability and not sitting around bitching.

You ironically make Ghandi sound more wholesome than he actually was; not only did he 'have a taste for young girls'. he wanted them to lie with him whilst he gave them enemas.

Please don't bully Gandhi. He was a pretty cool guy. I'd let him shit on my street.

You're really bad at this Holla Forums

Matt Damon is the lamest excuse in the history of being a human.

That's the main issue. They haven't the talent to make anything good themselves, so the appropriate white, male characters and demand they be gender or race swapped.

It's not just being lazy in the case of Link being swapped out. They want subversive series that erase white males from their own media. Even if a black muslim girl zelda-like was made and super successful, you'd STILL have these people bitching "why isn't Link a girl?". They don't want entertainment, they want to ruin the entertainment of others.

On top of that, if you made Link a girl, they'd immediately bitch about something else. When Linkle, essentially the girl Link made to be her own character, was introduced to the pubic, they instantly started saying she was trans.

They also bitched about her being 'Ms Male Character'. They don't want a female Link, they want Link to be female, key difference

Link is female, though. She's the one Zelda has to save in every game.

Bit late

I didn't even notice, I had this tab opened for days.

So, are white people not allowed to be in anything?
Or just the badguy roles?

Stopped reading and started laughing.

How cultural-Marxist-cucked do you have to be to call yourself "POC" which literally just means "non-White" for politically correct faggots, rather than identifying as whatever race you actually are? Fucking hell.

But he's a god by and for White people so it's still racist. Come on, it's the current year, catch on already.

I'm not familiar with /freech/ (it's a board right?) so what are those words?

it's massa to you

looks like someone is easily triggered by problematic language

What is with the over abundance of SJWs on TV?

shitskins perpetual inferiority complex….hilarious

right-wing SJWs from reddit flock to Holla Forums, then spill to other boards to shitpost.

TL;DR
Chink angry Matt Damon is in a movie set in China, goes full autist and says that's racist.

ITT: Triggered cumskins

I would say that it's quite difficult to just get up and start making films (or even games)-most people can't do you really expect niggers to be able to?

Why make a pic to react to one guy?

Unless you're him and trying to frame it so that Holla Forums thinks you're a big deal rather than autist that even Holla Forums is ashamed of?

If you're not him, don't make any more reaction pics for him. Just ignore him.

You expect me to read all of that shit?

You don't ?

this

same tbh fam

nuke the niggers

t. ghandi

TOP KEK

freech.net/intl/

archive.is/pcQ7y