30 million dollar budget

Was it just spent on voice acting? It sure doesn't show in the movie when it looks only slightly better than Veggietales.

Other urls found in this thread:

nitrogenstudios.com/
imdb.com/name/nm0591115/?ref_=nv_sr_1
imdb.com/name/nm0354937/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
youtube.com/watch?v=_dc-tKlaXAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Propaby a scam in Adam Sandler-scale.

I'm not surprised the J-DAR has it at 50.87%.

I'm surprised they got any non-kikes to be in it at all.

epic memes

Why are you bothered by shitposts?

of course

Money laundering scheme, or just a bunch of jews having fun with all their cash.

smh fam

I didn't know James Franco was a kike.

Honestly, I'm surprised it's that cheap. Computer-animated films generally cost at least $75 mil. Look at the Hotel Transylvania movies, which come from the same studio.

With that said, I don't think the movie's animation is that bad. Then again, I don't give a fuck about photorealism, and I never have. I only care about the expressiveness of the characters. Animators care way too much these days about textures and reflections and things like that.

Holy shit, I do one search on that site and this is the fucking result

Oh shit Fury road is more Jewish than 6 million of them.
Image saved.

No wonder why it's shit. I mean, aside from the DUDE WEED MAN.

Indie-tier, you pleb.
Every Pixar-film in the past 10 years have had a production budget of 150-200 million, and they are basically a factory specialized in mass-producing animations.

FOOD WEED LMAO

Voice actors are the most over-paid fuckers in any industry. Video Game VA's get more than the people who actually work on the game and still have the nerve to protest for higher wages.

how so?

This movie has to have been the result of some bet between two producers at the water cooler:

4/10, not enough Yiddish for a conversation between producers

You need goys to do all the actual work
You expect a chosen to work for a living?

Goyim knows. Shut it down

How many parents and grandparents do you guys think will take kids to see this, mistaking it for a childrens' movie?

JIDF please.

>>>Holla Forums

Jon St. John, known for saying a couple oneliners for Duke Nukem and being in a few unknown games like Chrome and Cold War, charges $50 PER LINE. And that's the price for fans to get him to say something as long as it isn't pro-Trump oy vey that would be anudda shoah.

And then you have the faggots like Steve Blum that want a (((union))) formed for price hikes and limiting the amount of things like yelling that have to be done because doing your job is just sooooo hard.

Because thin skinned retards think they can handle imageboards for some reason.

I get that you still have to hone your trade and all, but comparing sitting/standing in a booth to read lines and emote must not be hard compared to the average office drone or cleaning lady in a videogame studio. Even more when you're invited and can travel around to Cons and such.

The movie is apparently anti-theist as well, according to one of the reviews. So expect some fedoracore jokes inside.

And they cry about celebrities taking roles in major works despite that theres barely 20 people voicing all the characters in every anime, cartoon and video game

It didn't come from the same studio.
nitrogenstudios.com/

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Have any trailers for this PoS been aired yet? How obnoxious do you think they'll get?

In almost every video game where there's a main female character it'll be voiced by Jennifer Hale, the reason you can tell is she never changes her voice, her range is the exact same fucking tone and style.
She's not even good, why the fuck do they keep choosing her for VA work?

She's one of the best. If you want "every fucking game/cartoon", look at Lani Minella.
imdb.com/name/nm0591115/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Lad, no, just no. You must be Swedish.

imdb.com/name/nm0354937/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

She keeps getting work even though she's utter shit, not only that but all she does is herself.

I have not heard her in a single game where she did poorly, not even in METAL GEARRRRRRR with such "talented" people as David "fuck kojima why did he try to get a different actor to play Big Boss when I consistently do a shitty job of pretending to be Kurt Russel" Hayter.

There's just no talking to this guy

Also
You're a shit, this is an argument that you're shit, a literal piece of shit that people step in on their way to work, looking under their shoe and seeing you, your there staring back at them, a piece of flattened shit.

What's the matter user, did Jennifer Hale reject your love letters?

How did you know lad?
It's that leathery old white woman look I'm so attracted to.

From what I hear one movie theater in California thought it would be atrailer for kids.

She's not untalented, she's likely cooperative and easy to work with under deadlines.

I think he never had a chance to destroy the enemy core.

So this is a reddit film?

The pizza is aggressive.

what the fuck are you fucking kidding me this is a thing? western liberalism is a mental illness

how is it not starring this tard

Wrong.

Why yes, I do generally use Holla Forums, but you're still strawmanning. Animation doesn't have to be funny to be expressive.

>>>Holla Forums

but is right, she has no range and is instantly recognizable in all of her roles

I AM THE CHEESE
I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW
I AM BETTER THAN THE SALAMI AND THE BALONEY COMBINED

You don't have to be contrarian for the sake of it, user. Holla Forums likes you how you are.

even VeggieTales has better jokes than this shit

i remember the first time I heard about the concept for this movie. It was a meme about Seth Rogan and James Franco having a conversion about making a movie about talking food while getting high. I thought it was funny and had a giggle. Then I found out it was real.

I take it you all haven't seen the leaked script.

You lucky bastards.

DUDE

HOTDOGES

LMAO

I wish we could just extradite this guy to best korea as a peace offering

No, it was spent on KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES.

i saw the trailer for this and thought it was a collegehumor gag

but then it was real

this movie should have been a simple youtube video. it can't be an entire movie.

VeggieTales has jokes?

It's programming for Pre-K students by producers that still think the phrases "Christian households" and "decency standards" are indicators of requirements for wholesomeness, and it's still more a worthwhile watch than anything than anything Rogan the Edgelord Hippie could ever conceive of in his shitheap of a brain.

I was on omegle ruining the plot for retards. They got real fucking butthurt.

When I got bored and took it out of the tags, everyone would still ask, "have you seen the Sausage Party trailer? looks awezum rofl!!!" so I started again.

So many fond memories.
Also Drawn Together already parodied Veggie Tales and they did it better.
youtube.com/watch?v=_dc-tKlaXAA

There has been one, but I don't want to go and get it because how idiotic it is.

>>>/killyourself/

For everyone who hasn't had a chance to read the leaked script yet, here you guys go.

>>>/pdf/404

No Correct the Record cheque for you today

I wonder how an animator would feel, studying and practicing hard to realize their dream, only to be forced to animate a movie involving food fisting each other.

Worse than I felt reading that, for sure, and I died inside one bit at a time.

I remember that too. I wish I had screencapped it.

>>>Holla Forums

Holy shit, are you too autistic to understand differences in voice? Let me guess, Yuri Lowenthal and Steve Blum are shitty voice actors because they're in a lot of things and you can eventually pick out their voicing quirks? Jim Cummings is bad at voice acting because you can tell it's Jim Cummings when he speaks? Stephen Russel? Paul Eiding?

I honestly have to wonder how bad the standards are in Hollywood People joke about them being rock bottom, but this has to be below the bottom, this is like on a level of those shitty scary movie parodys.

it's a money laundering scheme, just like every jew movie

It's also insulting as fuck.

The main villain is a douche. Literally, a douche. It befriends some rats, and fingers one rat's ass.

Read that again. It's real. It's in the leaked script.

I wouldn't call myself a prude by any means but thats just making me sick.

Disgust is an appropriate feeling towards filth and abnormal behavior. It is a ward against getting infected yourself, a callous way of putting it, but it is borne out of avoiding disease and diseased people/things, either in body or mind who would harm you and others around you.

Proof I was not lying.

I linked the .pdf of the leaked script in >>>/pdf/404
I warned you all.

The orgy scene is worse

Holy shit, what fucking board doesn't have Holla Forums moralfags infesting every crevice?

Can't even discuss a stupid fucking movie named Sausage Party without "Muh utter disgust" christfags claiming this is a direct attack on the white race and Christianity as a whole.

How about you go back to the drawing board, nigger, and stop sucking the fun out of anything and everything.

Someone wrote this and thought this was a good idea for a million dollar script. Good lord.

This isn't coming from christ or Holla Forumsfags so much as it is just a regular person feeling disgust that there's a 30 million dollar animated film that has a food orgy, especially thinking how long this was in production and the amount of time animators probably wasted on that scene.

Moralfags and Normies get out.

Sure thing, if you say so (((Seth Rogen)))

DUDE VORE LMAO

Someone was paid a good wage to animate a food orgy.
Great employment and career opportunities await but only if you instantly pic related

This is what you are defending.

I remember writing similar things with my edgelord classmates when we were 14.

B-but muh reddipol Holla Forumsedditors…
That shit is legitimately fucking awful, and taking anybody who defends it seriously is a complete waste of energy.

To be fair, that's the old version of the orgy scene. However, the fact that it was considered is horrible, and also the fact that there is STILL a food orgy scene in the movie

So how much does the old differ from the new then?
It can't be too terribly much if it's in there at all.

That's the only copy of the leaked script I could find, but so far the trailers make it look very accurate.

So at best it's still legitimately fucking awful with a few minor changes.

Not counting the awful jokes and sex scenes and more, the story itself is garbage too.

The food believes in a religion where they go to Heaven after being chosen by people, which turns out to be a lie, so they find a way to kill the people who buy them, ending in a scene where they slaughter the shoppers and march on to other stores.

That sounds way more horrifying than funny.

Cartoony graphics and terrible DUDE WEED LMAO level jokes (a lot of them sex related) hide that, but you can easily see half of it in the trailers where they get taken home and chopped to bits and the woman eats the baby carrots.

Btw, in the script, that woman is named Camille Toh.

Camel Toe.

Yuri Lowenthal is shit and I fucking hate him.
He's never voiced a character that isn't a snot-nosed fucking cunt. They're all unbearably intolerable in no small part to his shitty tween voice.

Holy shit, what fucking board doesn't have Holla Forums materialistfags infesting every crevice?

Can't even discuss a stupid fucking movie named Sausage Party without "Muh overman" nietzschefags claiming this is a direct attack on their will and modernity as a whole.

smelly dumb reddipol scum

Stupid dumb reddit scum >:((