>Spoony lies, people die announcing he's making a video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drU-zUaXU-s
infinitelooper.com/?v=drU-zUaXU-s&p=n#/747;750
youtube.com/watch?v=drU-zUaXU-s&t=12m30s
infinitelooper.com/?v=drU-zUaXU-s&p=n#/819;832
youtube.com/watch?v=PN0MnWSNt0U
cytu.be/r/eggkara
cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/1461/video/554803/spnx001/spoonyexperiment.com/5
mega.nz/#F!os5x3K7K!bRNYMpBNM1DkAHYwlOwU1Q
65.media.tumblr.com/5ca6c37b3dd9965835b11a41ad4f2567/tumblr_oa61vmzFLf1svg51uo1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's a paladin, they would ask

Naught but dreams….

Didn't Spoony make like 5000 on Patreon? How'd he fall down to barely above welfare status?

What or who the fuck is that?

That's where he is right now.

Nigga the work I'm doing…

Keep at it.

I am! I just bought a camera and have been moving house. I can post the script if that'll suffice for now?

The costume is…coming along, not so much for Dark Linkara but for "Mister Bad Guy"

(D.Linkara here)

You think hes ever gonna turn around? He looks and sounds unhappy, especially from what I saw of one Alien Isolation bit where he was angry at his fans more than DSP is

Just checked out Spoony's twitter. It's worse than I thought. This guys pozzed to Hell and back!

Pozzed does not even begin to describe him.

All I ever read on there was "Trump's a racist" and "Muslims dindu nuffin" and "I'm not gonna listen to the mean ole right wingers cause I'm a little bitch boy who think the left can do no wrong!"

I can't believe I used to find this faggot funny.

This guy has been on psych meds for a very long time. Even he knows he's losing it and the money train is about to crash. The real question is which will happen first; will he run out of money before he loses his mind?

Check out the reviews he did before he last went off the deep end. He knew he was losing it and hard and would not stop making jokes about himself going crazy. In reality, the drug regiment he was on was taking its toll. The real problem isn't that he's even crazy, it's that he relies on psych pills to hide from his real issues. He was extremely cynical, bitter, and very resentful of people in his life like his family and was going nowhere after he was fired. Like Doug, he couldn't handle a real job. He hides his extreme resentment under the guise of mental illness.

Another comparison:
The reason why he was doing well in the first place was because his lows and highs. His pills would make him bounce back and forth between bouts of energy and creativity but send him into a dark place once it was over. That was the reason why in the past he had a semi-decent release schedule and he was willing to put up with a lot of shit. The drug cycle he's on post-CA has taken its toll sooner than the last, and he was sure that those were the drugs that would actually keep him "stable." It's possible that his brain is just getting tired of psych pills or this batch was deceptively worse.

I really wish someone would re-upload Spoony's To Boldly Flee commentary. In the first video he spilled a lot of dirt on CA, delved into his own problems, and it really set the tone for where he was in 2012. Basically all I've explained in this post and the last was what you can conclude from listening to that commentary video.

He barely does any reviews anymore. All he seems to do is counter monkey or the occasional wrestle wrestle. I'm surprised there are still people who support him.

He BARELY does Counter Monkey anymore. It was some of my favorite videos since I grew up with "D&D will make you a Satan Worshipper" parents, so I liked his stories.

Now, it's mostly just really depressing playthroughs of shit like Alien Isolation where he bitches at his fans and bans people.

I just want the poor bastard to take a break from the internet and get well. I don't even think he counts as a lulcow. It's mostly just depressing.

It was really obvious how he burnt through all of his good stories in the first 10 or so episodes. Then it became obvious that he ran out of advice in the next 6 or so episodes. The lines between reading manuals verbatim and "advice" thinned so fast that I'm surprised he was able to keep it up so long.

Funny how anti-theist e-celebs like spoony, Brad jones and Doug Walker tend to be the biggest Islam white knighters out there.

spoony is pushing 40 and will need to use obama care to save his life if he has a medical disaster

Are you sure his slag is a SJW?

Damn that would be sad if that was behind his cringe worthy, reputation destroying political stances he's been taking.

He's basically alienating half his audience, even if they don't comment about it directly

Spoony is fucked

Even the Most hardcore angry atheist e-celebs don't have the balls to make fun of Islam in the long term until they start defending Muslims from islamophobia. What did you except? Channel awesome has a no making fun of Islam policy for a reason.

man, what the fuck? He's doing riffing on a bond movie via twitter.

I saw comments at his patreon telling him to stop tweeting. They had to be so delicate starting with "Now I enjoy your work and want you to work at your pace, but maybe for your donators it would be better to see less tweeting between content" otherwise (i'm guessing?) they would get banned

His mind is fine he's just a narcissist pussy who cant deal with the real world, anyone who tweets that much is an attention whore and any 'illness' they claim can be rejected outright. No exceptions.

This is going to end up being way more embarassing than anything at CA ever was. Quit now.

I don't buy the mental illness schtick for a second.

It's like the guy who gets caught fondling women or harassing women at work and then tries to say he is "victim to sex addiction" and goes to counseling to fix his "illness"

It's a total copout. In spoony's case he's basically just a huge fucking asshole. This caused people in his real life social/professional circle of internet reviewers ("professional") to find him repugnant to the point of needing to fire/ban him from their group.

It's not that I'm an asshole. It's not that I think I can apply my movie/game review attitude towards real life social situations. It's BiPolar! >I'm officially medicated!

Read his twitter and he acts the exact same way that got him into trouble despite therapy and medication.

I'm simply can't understand it. Why would people who hate on religion defend something like Islam? It's always puzzled me to no end. White guilt perhaps?

What if I told you I'm a Sonic the Hedgehog fan?

When you get cuck by a literal cuck with a long history of being publically Cucked

Is Brad fucking ginger iron Liz?

I can't believe I use to want to fuck her.

I kind of want to do a review of that guy's review

I can't unsee it…. Was Lupa a chick with a dick all this time?

Classic Spoony and Current Spoony are two entirely separate entities with completely different brains. You found him funny once because he was without exaggeration a different person.

Nigger, it's clear you don't know anything about psychology or drugs.

Privilege. Always remember that at its core this is about tearing down anything straight, white , cis, heterosexual, Christian, Republican male.

You'll also never hear these atheists mock idiot New Age pagan lesbians and shit like that.

Golly gee they don't wanna racist or "on the wrong side of history" (and it's revisions)

I think one of the big catalysts for Spoony's downfall was his lack of real social interaction. You need to talk to people in real life, that's what's good about working a real job where you need to leave the house. He was doing this in his early videos before he got fired. After this the only people he talked to were probably spergs from CA, fan boys and Scarlet, who turned his forum into a hug box for him.

After he joined CA he stopped being fun because now the eyes of those autists were on him. He made a big post on his website to tell his fans to stop being mean because they were embarrassing him. Then Scarlett left him leading to him losing his mind for the first time because he was truly alone, you never saw any of his friends in those videos because he didn't have any, he was a fucking NEET. It was all downhill from here. He had no social life, only internet fanboys and thus his ego began to grow and grow. He made his stupid joke to that chick on Twitter then lost his mind to the criticism, something no one with social skills would have done. Remember James Rolfe during the Ghostbusters bullshit? He didn't even acknowledge it.

The SJW kool aid was the final nail in the coffin. The pills and health issues probably don't help either but I imagine he's terrified of being alone again so he agrees with his GF on most things.

It's really fucking sad. The guy's a cunt now but he used to be so fucking funny. When there were all the AVGN rip offs he was one of the only people with his own style. He was probably better than the AVGN because he had more charisma, something which has now been sapped from his body leaving him a disgusting pale mess. My favourite thing he did was the Phantasmagoria 2 play through. He's quick and funny during it, cracking jokes all the time. Spooning with Spoony is another good example, it's cringey now but I remember when that video first came out when I was a kid I though he was the coolest and it's weird to see the sorts of shit he and Lindsey were willing to joke about before the SJW cancer infected them. It's a totally different person from the bitter, angry man who does those shitty streams. Watching him sperging about being on Jimmy Fallon was extra depressing because you knew they'd never let this fucking weirdo on live TV, whereas old Spoony could have pulled it off easily.

I think the thing which best shows how much he's changed is an old post from his website that has always stuck in my mind. Someone bought him the Adobe Creative Suite off his Amazon Wishlist. He said he'd just put it there without any expectation someone would actually get it for him because it was literally thousands of dollars. When he got it he made the post saying he wasn't going to open it and would put it in his closet until the buyer emailed him to be sure he wanted to spend all that money. He felt guilty someone had bought it for him.

It's crazy how much people can change.

What I love about these threads is this sort of analysis. There are so many fascinating psychological cases on CA. You've got a closeted Christian who dreams of black dick, a coke head burnout who can't keep a relationship together and a screaming man child with his black hole of charisma brother at the helm. It's one long drawn out train crash where you get to see each passenger get gored in slow motion. It's the shit nigger and whoever this fag is who keeps saying we should stop with these threads needs to follow in the foot steps of JewWario.

what the fuck kind of name is JewWario anyway? Was he actually a Jew?

I honestly don't know whether he was Jewish or not. I think he was. He also realized later on that Wario was kind of a Jew stereotype. Ironically he acted the least like a Jew on the site, he never had a large audience because his videos were so niche, he didn't do videos because he wanted to get popular like Douge did but more because I think he had a real passion for imported Japanese video games. Its a shame he had to go instead of any of the other autists like Doug or Cockslut on the site.
Anyway great post, basically sums up how I feel about Spoony. A lot of Spoony's classic content from 2008 and 2009 like the FMV games and such are really funny and snarky, he had a really unique tone compared to a lot of his contemporary reviewers. You really get the sense that he could have been as big as JonTron or that circle of Youtube reviewers and personalities if he had kept a consistant schedule and escaped form Channel Autism. As you and others have said, he's a completely different person now and I think its hard to go back to those older reviews knowing what a fag he is now.

JewWario was a goy who converted to Judaism.

I really have to wonder what CA does to you to suck the life out of you.

The old content was so great. It's been an almost yearly tradition for me to watch the Phantasmagoria 2 play through. Watching the old Nostagia Critic stuff I now realise Doug was always terrible and I was just young and stupid, but with Spoony you see someone full of potential that you know has gone to waste. He didn't even really fit in with the early CA, but once he joined he turned into them. I mean even his fans hated those cross overs. Like you said he could have been a JohnTron or AVGN but he fucking blew it.

There was a Game Chasers video that he was in where he came across as the biggest sperg. I don't know if anyone here watches them but they're pretty dudebroish Texan guys who make videos looking for old games, not the smartest but pretty likeable and they make good content for what it is. Anyway, Spoony was in one episode and he didn't even look human compared to the rest of the guys, he was so pale and sikly. His personality was completely autistic, like not in memeish way, it was seriously like he didn't know how to interact with people anymore. It was awkward as fuck.

He could reposition himself with a bunch of other ideological comics. He could be a kind of political comedian like Sara Silverman or some other awful human being.

I can't believe he's done this, and if it's for a woman that's even worse. He's mentally and emotionally controlled by his need to be with that woman to the point it affects who he is.

This guy is truly dead after this

Can you imagine how hard it would be for him to find a woman? Literally all he has is his efame, which is how he met April, and even that is dwindling. If he loses her he'll be completely alone.

It makes you associate with literal autists on both a social and business level. It also attracts autists to its user base meaning both the people making content and the people watching it are cancerous. The content creator themselves are inclined towards social isolation due to their autism. Over time they develop huge egos because of fan boy dick sucking along with the fact these fan boys are the only real social interaction they have once video making turns into a "full time job". Finally the political circle jerk that makes them feel morally superior, like a voice of reason and influence, only builds their ego up further. By this time the content creator has effectively entered an alternative reality where they, an Internet reviewer, is an important voice in the world. It's only a matter of time before this bubble pops and they're left jobless and alone with an incredible sense of narcissism that destroys any prospect of future work or social interaction. They have become subhuman monsters on a one way trip to Hotel JewWario.

Maybe because idiot New Age pagan lesbians don't force their views upon people minding their own business.

There was a Game Chasers video that he was in where he came across as the biggest sperg. I don't know if anyone here watches them but they're pretty dudebroish Texan guys who make videos looking for old games, not the smartest but pretty likeable and they make good content for what it is. Anyway, Spoony was in one episode and he didn't even look human compared to the rest of the guys, he was so pale and sikly. His personality was completely autistic, like not in memeish way, it was seriously like he didn't know how to interact with people anymore. It was awkward as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=drU-zUaXU-s

Holy shit, thank you. I love his pale silky look. He's a NEET's NEET, makes me feel less alone tbqh.

Sounds like it could be describing a novelist tbqh

Whatever you say buddy

Yeah but novelists don't watch kids movies and play video games for a living.

it's sad too because in his good days Spoony could've almost definitely gotten a decent catch with his humor and wit alone. Now though he looks and behaves like a drooping migrant sex offender.

Spoony is a modern geek-rebel. He's a mental illness subsidy away from being the full monty

Not to mention that he used to look alright - the average 6.5 who could be bumped to a 7+ with a good sense of humor.

I remember that when his CA drama went on, Spoony posted something about how he was being treated with the wrong meds, because he was wrongly diagnosed, that he actually had Bipolar II. Looking at where he is now after all these years of the "right" treatment… yeah, either this second doctor is an imbecile, or he's been trying the placebo effect with Mentos instead of his real meds.

>>>/lolcow/
>>>/trash/
>>>/autism/

infinitelooper.com/?v=drU-zUaXU-s&p=n#/747;750

check out this nerd masculinity challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=drU-zUaXU-s&t=12m30s

Another gem
infinitelooper.com/?v=drU-zUaXU-s&p=n#/819;832

FUCKING LOL
someone pls make a webm of this aggresive WOOO

He would fit right in into Holla Forums.

she'll get you fired of your work by accusing you of sexual molestation, like she did spoony

He's far too gone. Even with his Live Wire stuff he's doing, he's not even consistent in doing that. It's been about or over a month since his last one. It's funny with the DSP comparison because I remember a while back he tweeted to DSP something about being the better man or producing more worthwhile stuff that it was ironic he would say that with what he does or doesn't do at this time. As much as you hate DSP, at least he's produced and kept to a schedule more so than Spoony has done, in what…. two years?

Also, am I the only one that is starting to get tired of Brad Jone's bullshit? I think it was around the time he had a row of Christian movies of cinema snob or that Passion of the Christ review with nostalgia critic that his veneer cracked wide open. He stopped doing obscure z-grade movies and doing more modern ones that were topical at the time. I'm guessing this is because the death of blip and he had to go back to youtube.

Also, he's become a lot more antagonistic towards his viewers. He's done it before but lately it's been in overdrive. He'll call you out in an one-off joke in a snob episode or in his most recent action, tack it at the end of his midnight screenings. He's doing this while trying to promote his Jesus Bro movie that he just places in the middle of his videos now.

Also, he's making fun of you for not bringing up the drama of ghostbusters and rickhead in his other videos, because you forget drama in a week like a fish. Which is stupid since bringing in an unrelated topic into a video is stupid, unless this is his message to bring up all the drama he's accumulated no matter the topic of the video.

Like all youtuber's, he seems to fall into the trap of reading all comments on youtube and twitter and thinking everything said is real. You could troll him and hear him mention you later in one of the videos and he spouts how much better and smarter he is than your fake opinion. He's feeding off the drama more than the viewers he's accusing.

A coward. He was going to do dank parodies of Linkara videos but got triggered when people said the camera he bought was garbage and went back to his cuckshed.

Pic with timestamp or die. Pic of that shitty camcorder you bought. Also why the fuck it has been over 12 threads where were you

It's atheism+ types in general. I wonder (((who))) could be behind it.

Take a guess.

Someone should have gotten Larry help before he did that to himself.

what do you guys think of AVGN

Boom shaka laka dikes.

Are you saying he was… replaced?

So far every CA joke turned out to be accurate. What's the odds Lupa transgender all this time?

He'd bash on his current self according to his previous reactions toward twitter niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=PN0MnWSNt0U

This is one area Spoony hasn't gone retarded on.

April vs Suzy
Who lost Noah or Arin?

I thought people got famous in order to get higher on the pecking order.. if this is who they ended up with why even bother? May as well just work at Walmart.

I wish I could laugh at this but it hurts too much

Both of them lost.

Suzy may be a pretentious overzelous whinny alcohol leeching off his e-fame, but she's Arin's soulmate (Arin'a lazy selfentitled douche ) and gets involved in the shitty skits they do. She plays along with the rest of the betas Arin circlejerks with at Game Grumps (probably because she is pushing Arin to let her in the show), but seems genuinely invested (obsessed) in him and his "work" (he doesn't animate shit anymore).

April, on the other hand, is a bland boring shovelface that echochambers Noah's shitty attitude and autistic rage. She writes down many of Noah's crowdfunding scams, so its not unreasonable she's in it for the money. She reminds me of one of Smosh's girlfriend, the one that was shilling on behalf of a shitty app thay crowdfunded for 250k.

do you think it's darklinkara?

What does that even mean? Do they only sell huge strap-ons or something?

what anime is that brah

he redeemed himself

I always saw Spoony as an interesting case of what happens when you an entertainer (and I use the term loosely) begins to mix his on-camera persona with who he is in real life.

Even in his earlier stuff Spoony came across as a snarky, somewhat arrogant prick who nonetheless was entertaining because he was genuinely funny.
And yet, during that time he was still a pretty humble guy when he wasn't playing the "Spoony" character, as evidenced by the whole Adobe thing another user already mentioned here.

It was after he had developed a hugbox for himself with his autistic fanboys and that obese ginger landwhale dumped him that the line between "Noah" and "Spoony" became a little blurrier. It was when he started acting like an arrogant, snarky piece of shit to his fans, and it only got worse when he got kicked from CA, and you can definately see that in his Ultima reviews, which were stretched out for a good while in terms of release, and you can see the guy just deteriorating with each video, not only in the way he looks, but his humour seems less about making people laugh and more about venting. That becomes even more apparent when he makes direct references to his "co-workers" abandoning him in one of the last Ultima videos.

Hasn't that all started after he won the 2009 Mashable Award for "funniest guy" or something like that?

Partially. But it really was the hugbox he built around himself that really fucked him over.

I disagree to a point, most of Spoony's old stuff was tinged with self-deprecating humor, his ego didn't get out of control until later.

Anti-male.

With Ultima it at least made some sense, since he had such a deep connection to the games and they continually got shittier as the series progressed. Granted even the "good" ones were fucking awful.

I never meant to suggest that his ego was fucked up even back then, you're right about the self-deprecating humour, I meant to say that the way he carried himself in some of his earlier stuff made him come across as arrogant on-camera.

I know Arin isn't exactly an attractive person, but even he should be capable of finding someone who doesn't have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Doesnt matter how attractive he is, he has tons of cash and youtube fame, should be plenty of fangirls waiting, in some respect his dedication to that ayylmao is inspiring.

Suzy is far superior.

Reminder.

They did it. The way she looks at him. Why is she still with Phelous?

He pays for all of her shit and the rent.

Oh God. I hate the fucking Game Chasers…

Same, theyre disgusting pigs all they do is burp constantly and their videos are as fake as you can get outside of normie reality TV

I actually never heard of them until now. They look like a bunch of faggots.

What would it take at this point for Spoony to rescind his membership of the Just League?

Too late I think. He's literally need a time machine at this point.

he used to look like this and suzy is his first and only girlfriend

He looks like pre-Just Spoony

eh

They are.

what the hell? he used to have a chin??? how do you lose your chin without putting on 300lbs

It's only a matter of time until Arin joins the >>>/just/ ice league

autism

what am i looking at?

Shit that can't even be proven real by neuroscience. It's a legitimized form of quack medicine along with psychiatry.

All of those are correlations - and only when they're correlations which is less than half the time - that even in psych 101 classes they say correlation doesn't prove causation - but they still act on those like they have solid proof. Psychologists act on inference and hypothesis only. Hence, these soft sciences aren't real sciences. Psychology is the pseudo-intellectual's horoscope.

Not even psychiatrists know what those pills do to you. Oldschool psychiatrists got the bulk of their training feeding pills to people in mental hospitals and keeping a journal on how they react. Prescribing psychiatric medications to regular people is a shotgun approach. They have an understanding that some medicines affect dopamine and serotonin but they don't know for sure how these medicines affect the brain. You can read the literature on regular drugs and it will tell you; how exactly this drug operates, what parts of the body are affected, what happens when you increase dosage, etc. Read the literature on different psychiatric meds, it barely goes beyond the brain receptors. Knowing how often these meds send people to insanity, knowing how most mass shooters were on a type of psychiatric medication, knowing how many side effects these have versus stupidly strong medications for other bodily diseases - it's fucking laughable. All of the above is especially true for anti-psychotics where there are no exceptions.

Psychiatry is the legalized form of drug peddling. When one of their most commonly prescribed drug (for ADHD) is essentially an analogue of cocaine and the bulk of their money is made off of people with "depression" looking for drugs, you can see through the facade. The only thing more pathetic than people who believe it's a real science are those who don't understand it, yet cling to it like other fantasies. As one retired psychiatrist and former psychiatric researcher once told me, "Eventually you realize you're part of an elaborate hoax. But you've built your wealth and reputation on it for so long that you have no choice but to play along."

Please get it right my friend it's called the Just League

pls no

lads I want to have a comfy night on eggkara, anyone want to join? cytu.be/r/eggkara

We're just watching the Chris-chan documentary but we're fine with changing to something more TGWTG-related.

yes pls

boyos, get your unclits to eggkara

god damn how do you guys keep pumping out these ca threads? like i know they're cringy and all but it seems kind of like overkill don't you think?

It's just one thread at a time.

sorry about that. i'm just surprised they keep coming up since i think we ran out of drama from them.

There hasn't been major drama but occasionally there's some cringey news and sometimes oldfags want to reminisce. But when major drama erupts you'll definitely hear about it because it will be on threads across different boards.

Fuck off streamfag.

This

they're the "I've never read the bible before but people told me it was dumb" kind of atheist so it's no surprise they'd be so easily manipulated with a different religious text as well.

pretty funny how they have less intellectual autonomy than the theists they mock.

LOL! Spoony is gonna get pegged!

I never realized how fucked up these people were. I know famous (Or internet famous in this case) people aren't like how they are in front of the camera but I thought they'd at least be decent folks that weren't so faggoty.

I found Spoony's old To Boldly Flee commentary I've seen people mentioning.

cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/1461/video/554803/spnx001/spoonyexperiment.com/5

All the parts seem to be up if you just search for "Spoony to boldly flee commentary". I haven't watched them because I can't be bothered to listen to hours of his whining, but people were saying there was good stuff in there about his mental problems if anyone's interested.

Is there an accepted chronology for Egoraptor's decline? When did he start molding into the many-chinned fellow he is today?

Someone will inevitably post that side-by-side comparison photo of when he was a younger, optimistic guy and what he is now as a faggot burnout.

Eh, I had a looot of shit happen this year (Graduation and other shit) so, in all honesty I kinda forgot about this whole thing till I saw a couple threads ago (like 2?) and started thinking "Oh you know…This shit would be pretty cringey as it is, I'll probably just can it they won't care" but lo and behold I saw the OP and now I'm starting to think I should actually pick up the script I wrote. ( I used the mic I bought to do some field work for my studies though which was dank.)

The idea without giving away too much was this:

As Penance enjoy some dank Paint of how I'll look pretty much. But again…Do you guys really want it? I really just kinda forgot about it and gave up but if it's a thing then I'll, y'know, do something at least

sounds good. didn't know you had mutton chops?

What did he mean by this?

These threads are made by a guy who is more autistic than anyone at Channel Awesome and actually has less to show for it.

With out Ultima 3 there wouldn't be JRPGs, Ultima 4 is one of the most pivotal games for story telling in video games, Ultima 5 had NPC schedules and extremely interactive gameworld two decades before Elder Scrolls on top of having one of the most ethically nunanced storylines in RPG history back when "games are art" and "muh storyline" fags weren't even born yet, Ultima 7 is one of the best and most interactive nonlinear sandbox RPGs to date and Ultima Underworld is literally one of the most important/influental/groundbreaking video games ever made. No Ultima Underworld, no Wolfenstein 3D&Doom, System Shock, Elder Scrolls, Bioshock, Deus Ex etc etc.

Not liking even the casualized Ultima 7 is a surefire sign of being the cancer that's killing vidiya and a pleb who didn't get into PC gaming untill Steam made it easy for console babbies.

I used to like the spoonster
why did he have to fucking die

For now, my girlfriend hates them but hey Wolverine aint gonna cosplay himself

Poor bastard having a mental breakdown on YouTube
Murder suicide Lupa and Brad when?

Desperate to branch out I see. Lupa running off with his money?

May I suggest your catchphrase:

"Mmmmmmhhhhh?"

wew
>>>/hothead/

Hi spoony, how is Oreo doing?

douge
a gift that keeps on giving

this is the single thing I find most… sad? Funny? Funnysad? About doge.
How could one be so stupid to think that LAH was supposed to be a serious movie.

he likes tumblr cartoons and he use to be a janitor. says everything about him.

Fuck the haters of LAH, it was the only action movie I could get into at the time and it was awesome, it achieved its purpose (to deliver an action movie that kids can get into but that also appeals to adults). People who don't recognize that and compare it to Citizen Kane are just going after low hanging fruit if you ask me.

but user, I like tumblr cartoons

I am fond of Red Heat and True Lies but Last Action Hero is good, too.

I don't know about anyone else but seeing as Spoony doesn't have these on his site anymore I am going to archive these videos. Should I upload these to MEGA or archive.org?

what is he even referencing (if anything)?
does he hate Trump or not?

he has a hate bonner for trump, one of each 6 tweets is about Trump

You'd think he'd love Trump considering his brother killed a Mexican criminal.

its really fun to remind him that each time a nigger gets shot, he also shits on his brother for being a cop

Are you fucking serious?
The brother who housed and paid for his ass for YEARS on a cops salary?

He doesnt care about that now he drank the tumblr Coolaid ,he hates cops and thinks everyone is an evil bigot

[Checked] for truth.

You know the the expression "if you're not a liberal in your 20s, you're heartless; if you're not a conservative in your 30s, you're brainless"? Spoony has gone the opposite direction. He was a smart guy in his twenties that has completely fallen apart in this thirties. The nervous breakdowns, endless cocktails of psychiatric drugs, the firings, the controversies, the tantrums, separating from the one sensible, grounding force in his life (Miles), embracing SJWism, patreon, his problem hair gf…

It's akin to watching a loved one destroy their life through heroin abuse.

Hey, does anyone remember Film Brain?
Wonder what happened to his "Bad Movie Beatdown" series?

Hopefully he was beatdown and is still waiting to see a doctor for it

Maybe he should lay off the annoying voice.

Great work on twitter guys. Keep it up, there's no doubt it eats at him even if he claims "I just block you and move on." Knowing you exist and are vocal will eat at him. And it should.

Honestly I think he deserves a big backlash after opening his mouth about politics. He's in no position to make judgements about serious issues at all.

Latza has an actual degree in editing and has attempted to get a cartoon out on nickelodeon, unsucessfully yes, but he's constantly trying to become a celebrity,a sperg bleeding spaggetti all across the way, before crashing once again into another wall, truly an unstoppable force that meets an unmovable object.

links?

Links to what? people are posting screenshots ITT of them trolling him.

Just go to his insane twitter. It's like the internet is his imaginary friend he talks to when he's lonely. The amount of tweeting is sickening. Scroll around and you'll see his SJW cock riding.

That's the first time I've ever laughed at something MLP related. I guess thats one point for Latza.

His persistence is pretty inspiring.

Can someone link me or webm when Douge defended the new Ghostbusters?

Spoontang's twitter:

This fucker is more obsessed with trump than his actual voters

In the last thread its still up I think, not like you'd last over the 20 minute mark with his shity skits and faux neutral leftist cherrypicking

k thanks man, have an Adachi (aka 90% of this board.)

Im legit starting to feel bad for Noah, the fucker never stops tweeting, like ever. He's talking to himself as we speak….

Probably as soon as he got with the ayyyylmao, and especially when he listened to her when she said "stop animating that's not a real job".

Yes.

Wow, that sounds like there shouldn't have been an Ultima 3, would have greatly improved the world!
Hi Spoony, going to have another dank meltdown over it?

Not that guy but I believe what he meant was that Ultima Underworld pioneered the technology that was later used by Carmack to develop Doom and then Quake. It had nothing to do with it being a dungeon crawler. Also Wizardry arguably had a greater influence on JRPGs than Ultima 3.

I remember watching the WOW "playthrough", where he and most of his cast just spent over half the time bitching that the game was boring, getting sidetracked and fucking around doing nothing.

Im not a fan of WOW myself, but fuck, if your gonna do a playthrough at least try to be entertaining, they could have played the better setpieces of the game like frozen throne or Illidan downfall. Instead they spent the time uninvested and making it sound like a chore, nothing more off putting than doing something for the sake of views instead of investment in content quality.

This could be interesting. You'd have to try to fuck that sort of thing up the channel autism way.

nope
Carmack is involved in an AEROSPACE PROGRAM. He knew at 14 how to mix vaseline and thermite to break into a building. I think it's safe to say Ultima had zero to do with Carmack's ability to create the iD tech engines.

Carmack is a technical wizard but he hasn't always been very original, remember the iD's first project was cloning SMB3.

I didn't say he couldn't. I said that UU pioneered the technology that Carmack would use in his own engines.

graphics on the computer screen. Instead of drawing a solid color on the back
wall of a game, the computer would draw a pattern of bricks. Romero heard
about texture mapping from Paul Neurath, whose company, Blue Sky Pro-
ductions, was working on a game called Ultima Underworld, which would be
published by Richard Garriott’s Origin company. Neurath told Romero that
they were applying texture mapping to shapes or polygons in a three-dimen-
sional world. Cool, Romero thought. When he hung up the phone, he spun
his chair to Carmack and said, “Paul said he’s doing a game using texture
mapping.”
“Texture mapping?” Carmack replied, then took a few seconds to spin
the concept around in his head. “I can do that.”

Well, it was supposed to showcase scrolling, something the old PCs couldn't do at the time.

I think this sums it up right there. Carmack didn't need some shitty game, he knew how to do it before Romero even mentioned it.

I believe that was initially supposed to be an authorized port of it but cucktendo pulled out because they have a history of being retarded.

Disregard that, they're filming with fucking cell phones. Where there's an action, CA will find a way to fuck it up.

Dear fucking christ these two are stupid. Poison control warnings for poisonous air, all that dust and mold, probably lead paint and shit, and they have NO protective gear beyond rubber boots. No respirators, no eye protection, no gloves (gotta be able to play with the phone you're filming on and post to social media), it's a wonder neither of them has been hospitalized yet.

Fucking generic stock "horror" music and fake geiger counter sounds too.

Here is a link to all 7 parts of Spoony's commentary of TBF:

mega.nz/#F!os5x3K7K!bRNYMpBNM1DkAHYwlOwU1Q

"Haunted" houses have stopped being cool like a decade ago, there is scarier shit going on in the world than rubbled buildings.

Urban exploring can still be interesting, it just has to be done by people that aren't retarded.

What kind of faggot is going to gear up in a hazmat suit before exploring an abandoned building?

A "faggot" that doesn't want to die.

SPOONY CONFIRMED FOR WORSE THAN DSP-TIER

Mold doesnt fuck around

I know a guy who's worked with mental patients since the 70s, and according to him you're not far off. He said they'll give whatever the flavor of month medicine is to anyone, even people who are just alcoholics, to see if it works. He said that in the 70s, everyone was diagnosed with schizophrenia so they could be given meds for it, then it was depression, then ADHD, then Aspergers/autism, and then bipolar disorder, which is where we're at now.

Bipolar disorder is so 2007. These days its sex transition drugs.

As a guy who almost had a heart attack due to the brain poison I can confirm his. One of the "antidepressants" had me on edge 24/7, was in constant fear, and had asfixiating nightmares.

Ultimately felt deadly sick and had to go to the hospital only to get told to syop eating the damn pills, fucking family almost killed me over that time I mildly fiddled my cousins daughter.

All I know is I wish my doctor would give me adderall again, because without it I'm a fucking mess, and if I go to a psychiatrist they'll probably try to put me on SSRIs or some shit.

how old was she

have u tried moda, as an ex-addy user it works ok, then again I never really was 'hooked' on the ol blues

Has anyone tried using LSD/shrooms in order to untie the 'knot' in their head (troubles they cant let go etc), I have heard people say it works but you know druggies…

Modafinil is a controlled substance, and Adrafinil is inefficient shit that probably kills your liver. It's been over a year since I've had addies now, I'm not having any withdrawals or anything. I can just hardly work up the energy to do anything without it, and I started taking it in my twenties, so I know it isn't an issue of drugs affecting my development. I've been doing an EC stack and it doesn't cut it at all.

[19 Mr.officer sir]

He doesn't get most movies he "reviewed". He's a complete normalfag though, so would do you expect.

wasn't there a movie based on something like this. I think it was called strange encounters or something? It's a found footage horror movie that's actually pretty decent.

is this real?

Why are you so opposed to people having harmless fun, "user"? You sound, dare I say, invested in this.

You must be making this up?

wew

They should have finished the job you fucking pedokike piece of shit. Kill yourself.

It sounds unbelievable until I saw how much he sperged out about how much he hates the movie and doesn't understand it at all.

That's the greatest threat of channel autism and Douge in particular. These incompetent, amateur spergs do their shitty, entry tier, surface reviews on matters far beyond their uneducated, normalfag grasp and thousands of their autistic kool-aid fans instantly jump the bandwagon (they never actually watch the movies in question) and start spreading the narration that the said movie is "bad". So much so that often a movie had a bad reputation solely because one of these faggots reviewed it.

One of the reasons why it's important to have these threads, redpilling anons who for some reason still watch this cancer and take notes.

Last Action Hero (and True Lies) were disappointments when you grew up with Commando, Predator, The Running Man and Total Recall.

>>>/autism/

I was just laughing at Spoony until now. But now I'm mad at him.

>>>Holla Forums

Please. There's nothing important about these threads. It's just a retarded kind of anti-fandom.

Which is why you keep coming into the past 5 ones to whine about it with a sage. Not enough Game of Cucks threads active for you?

Take off the nostalgia googles, it was a really sub-tier movie, especially for Arnold.

Psychology isn't all about selling pills.

couldn't have said it better myself

No dubs for Latza.

Is this some Mandela effect sort of thing? I remember the guitar in that song being much louder than that.

Geez you guys weren't kidding about his Twitter.

Noah Antwiler [email protected]/* */ 19m19 minutes ago
After that, Joe would have to FURIOUSLY jerk off on the front row, one hand up in sieg heil, screaming "DRINK FROM MY CUM PILLAR, FAGS!"

He's still willing to say fags so he's not completely gone. Yet.

>LATZA GOT DUBS

Oh god, I remember that. You just hit me in the feels so hard.

I've never been able to watch this whole thing, the song is just that painful.
The only positive is the camera looks like it's of a good quality and editing is competent.

i can never get past the part where the hat goes up in the air and you see all the little kids toys hidden away on the upper floor

Maybe your ears were just more sensitive when you were younger. Or you sat infront of the tv too closely

yes

Does anyone have that webm of Doug getting himself fired at his job?

Wow.. I was a pretty huge loser in high school and I even wouldn't have hung around that faggot.

yo

Nice try, next you're going to try to tell me it was always Berenstain.

Only balsy thing he had ever and will ever do in his life.

He probably took so much shit from this job that this was the only way he knew how to stand up for himself. And it still looks extremely awkward and forced

Like his videos

Too bad he seemingly still draws the same

I am honored to see the video I made be used here. Glad to see it's being put to good use.

Normalfags have no sense of humor.

Live from brads place
It's not even funny anymore. She rubbing salt on phelous wound.

Holy shit, now she's in his house hanging out… uh oh…

Which one of you posted this?

The cuckold becomes the bull.

Indeed you don't, Noah.That's why we're hoping that you pull a JewWario next.

Wow, adjusting framerate in ffmpeg is fucking terrible, what a piece of shit. "free software is bettter" my ass. Let me unfuck that.

How did you go from a skinny guy with a shitty camera doing a mst3k impression to this.

So what exactly is his problem?
Psychosis
"Medicines"
Or both working together to fuck him over?

It's an accumulation of several problems: his mental health, his use of medicine, the death of a peer he identifies with and some more. Noah needs help. No, that doesn't mean more medication.

Let me be that faggot.

Mental illness is really no joke, the old Spoony is for all intents and purposes an individual who is dead and gone as swiftly and surely as if a bullet to the head did him in. I don't think Noah can even PHYSICALLY make these jokes these days because of how he just mumbles and mutters now.

Only one of these have provided jobs for the last 100 ywara

Peggy hill?

*Only one of these fields have made careers that have lasted lifetimes.

With one exception.

i must be a major footfag but i got rock hard at that gif

nice audio sync faggot

it lasted his lifetime.

what did he die of

Hot lead injection directly into the cerebral cortex.

Terminal Autism

don't forget

as far as i can tell
picture here 65.media.tumblr.com/5ca6c37b3dd9965835b11a41ad4f2567/tumblr_oa61vmzFLf1svg51uo1_1280.jpg
something I've been looking

autism and fried food. lots of goddamned fried food

who?

he choked on a piece of lead

I'm going to bring a camera so I can capture the moment

the two girls he had on his show. the attractive one and the fat one that everyone speculated he casting couched

is the fat one that gross disgusting slob who has tic tac toe on her face in the banner because she is physically repulsing to watch and makes me instantly turn off the video

JUST
FUCK
MY
HAIRLINE
UP

yes

The Kurt Cobain solution

How does Channel Autism keep doing this?!

Kill yourself.

You got it.

>>>/hothead/ pls

He got his OWN bad movie beatdown.

RLM have an actual studio and props, plus good equipment, why these faggots who sit in their rooms get any money at all?

Stop posting this piece of shit image, it is horribly outdated. Spooner is down to a little over $1k now.

who said this? I can only imagine hanging around linkara at the very least to talk about comic books. Rob always came off as someone who thought he was smarter than everyone else even though he isn't.

4:25
What did they meant by this?

Brad was never really consistently funny in my opinion, but I'd at least give his videos a shot (even though there are a lot of snob episodes i stopped 5 minutes in) but some of his recent shit is so fucking lazy.
You can tell he is just throwing them together in probably 2 or 3 hours. His Pokemon porn review was mostly him going "ha ha ha! I don't get this reference!" to things that would take literally 5 minutes of googling to get context for. I don't know why he even bothered other than as a quick view count boost from the fact that it was Pokemon porn.

Kinda looks like prince William.

Same reason all girls stay with their cucks. They like having the stable "loving" relationship where they can fuck whomever they want and they know that they wouldn't be able to have that with the guys they let fuck them.

Zyklon B.

Is it true Jon and Arin broke up because of YOLO Uno?

She's literally that 5.5/10 girl who did nerd stuff in high school and thus had more goobers fawning over her than the 7-8/10 girls.

Of courshe. The ayyyyy physically assaulted Jon's girlfriend.

Whats a goober

Same tired pics, over and over. Same rumor-mongering and "speculation." Same breathless attention paid to a handful of nobodies who make garbage.

a neck beard basically

….

I want to feel bad for Bennet but he ran out of good material to work with years ago.