Who's gonna play him in the inevitable biopic?

who's gonna play him in the inevitable biopic?

it really makes you think

Only one man capable.

what did he mean by this?

what is that expression trying to convey?

Holy shit is he an ugly faggot.

all me

Alec Badwin

HOWEVER

Is this kino?

Apologize

(((You)))

smh tbh fam

think my posts are bait? I just don't understand. Every day, I post. EVERY FUCKING DAY. There is always that "one guy" who wants to say I'm baiting, say I'm trolling, or even say I'm retarded or some stupid SHIT. Guess what, asshole? I'm tired of it. Fucking done. You know I'm a black belt right? Studied for over 5 years. I've also been into computers ever since I was 6 years old. Dad first gave me a programming book when I was 10. I can hack you side ways, in over 30 different ways. At least 50, you got that? I could fucking WRECK you. You won't even notice it. My hacking skills will creep… They will crawl… They will eat your computer, slowly.. Very very slowly, until BOOM. You are no more.
Think again before posting this dumb shit. You're messing with the wrong guy. I'm actually working on getting your IP, and once I do, Oh boy, You'll regret making that god damn post. Go ahead, make another shitty post.

JUST

Himself

You know who.

Idris elba

Benicio Del Toro

Joss, please.

Andy Serkis in a mocap suit

Ian McNiece

they're like secret twins

If one twin is always a faggot with a disgusting nose who can't act without Vince Vaughn's cock in his ass, sure

And the other is Owen Wilson

BTW, the correct answer is Clint Eastwood's Son.

Notice me CtR senpai. Or are you an ass-hurt Owen?

If I build that wall, will you die?

he's like a parody of arrogant american exceptionalism, if only he were self-aware

fuck off shillary

It will be extremely expensive

she's even worse

You're a rich guy

For Jew

Was sending illegals across the border part of your plan?

obvious kyle

this is a pretty good choice too, but who would vince vaughn play?

Himself.

STEEEEEEE?

I like Vince Vaughn irl, he seems like a nice down to Earth guy, who actually got into Hollywood through auditioning instead of knowing Jews. On top of that he isn't a Liberal which i always a bonus.

vince vaughn is the best actor in modern hollywood by a long mile

eric stolz

Mike Pence, maybe?

"Himself" in the same sense as Peter Sellers?

Robert Redford

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/leftytv/

Holla Forums has nothing to do with politics fuck off

Say that to Hollywood kikes, they will laugh in your face.

>>>/cuckchan/

You have an entire board dedicated to jerking each others dicks over Trump and muh jewish conspiracies, kindly fuck off back there. Reported

I think that the Jewish influence should be discussed wherever relevant and it is most certainly relevant on Holla Forums.

>>>/reddit/

Yeah he needs to learn that sage is a downvote

Its a report because this shit belongs in pol not on tv you stupid cunt

…Yeah I can see it.

he's right you know

Aidan Gillen.

IF I BUILD THIS WALL, WILL YOU DIE?

It will be extremely YUGE

you're a brown guy

UUUUGE

Why do they even call this guy white?

He's not even white. Fuck white-washing minorities to dilute the popular conception of the European phenotype

He's got the look

He's got the gravitas
Actually he's got more gravitas than Trump

I'd love to watch the Don attempt to run a mile. Some "leader". Fatass Doesn't even trust his own hair.