"""""""Professional Wrestling"""""""

Latent homosexuality.

If it's latent how can you know about it?

recently started watching again when I heard they'd stopped pushing Roman Reigns

also, why the hell did they break up The Bullet Club if they're not gonna turn Finn heel?

I watch it and it is my job.

Dave?

How big is Batista's dick?

No

Big enough that Hunter doesn't want him back, but Stephanie wouldn't be too upset.

the real question is, why wouldn't you watch the most entertaining sport there is?

Not anymore. Too many faggots, hipsters, SJW's and nerds have invaded it. It's not men fake fighting other men, either. The companies are just infested with these small midgets who does flips and kicks and people pretend that's good wrestling.

Watching golf is better entertainment than a 20 minute match between Binn Taylor and the other short guy in trunks.

yeah man, all those highly technical maneuvers suck!

it's way more entertaining when two steroid bags just exchange punches for ten minutes

Fuck off, Vince, your company is tanking and it's all your fault.

hey now, I hate Vince as much as anyone, but this week's RAW was fucking amazing

he's still able to put on a great show when he wants to

Yes.
Because its great.

Currently making my way through 90s AJPW, about to move onto Champions Carnival 1995. Will probably follow the Four Pillars into NOAH before I go back and watch the 60s, 70s and 80s.

I will never understand why people watch this crap.

There is so much garbage, but the high points are genuinely entertaining.

It's a phalocentric soap opera for retards and intellectually lazy intelligent people who get off on cultural slumming.

Helllloooo Noggers!

you could say this in literally every single thread on Holla Forums right now

Yeah man, everyone from Flair, Hogan, Billy Graham, Dusty Rhodes to The Rock, Sting, Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin sucked.

A faggot """"""sport""""" for gaybois. Shameful.

A couple of those guys DO suck, though, and the rest were amazing talkers. No one would have given a fuck about Rhodes or Flair if it wasn't for them constantly shit talking each other. You think Austin got big because he's a good rassler? No, it's because he was a walking merch stand with a catch phrase, same as Dwayne. You like the gimmick, not what they do in the ring.

That's not to say that there aren't great old-school APW style guys, some of them are good friends. But when you're comparing the two, or even throwing in British or strong style, in the ring, APW will lose. Sorry, Jim Cornette, but that's why your promotions always fail.

Underrated post

its the thinking man's sport. of course the faggot kiddies of this board will deny it, but it's a fact.

First wrestling, then TMZ.

For the memes.
Last time I watched I saw a "Harambe for GR"(or gm I don't remember) sign an audience member was waving.

All the good wrestlers are either dead or retired.

They are not long, the days of wine and roses

"Bad times don't last, but bad guys do."
-Scott Hall

Its not excusable for films and TV on the film and TV boards, its not excusable for video games on the video game board. There is no excuse to being a pleb when you're on h8chan.

There is doubly no excuse for being a WWE only guy when the internet has so much other wrestling for free out there.

but all that other wrestling is in Japanese or Mexican with not subtitles

Name one thing created this year which tops The Final Deletion, you simply can't.

I'll give you Mexico, but Japan is real easy to follow. All feuds and matches are just "these guys are wrestling for money, prestige and glory. They might have some personal issues as well". Moves are also called in English so you don't miss any of that.

i remember seeing one where miss piggy was fighting in the ring and kermit the frog was running commentary. After that John Cena fights some Danish guy in support of the troops. Do you guys know which one this was?

do you guys know which one was it when miss piggy was wrestling and kermit the frog was running commentary. Then after that John Cena fought some Danish guy to support the troops?

sorry about the double post

How would miss piggy fight in the ring you know it's a puppet right?

i don't know. i remember seeing this when i was channel surfing at a family friends christmas party.

I still watch NJPW regularly, WWE now since AJ has come over and he has to carry american wrestlers.
Its a physical soap opera thats really enjoyable. Better and less cucked than most shit on tv.

professional wrestling hasn't been good in over 30 years

Have we gotten so contrarian that we contradict ourselves constantly?

No, quit being such a retard.

But pretty much nobody is defending wrestling, yet anons keep saying there are a lot of fags here who like it.
Sounds like turbo contrarianism to me.

Wrestling really peaked in the late 80s. There was lots of great stuff in the early ninteties, too, but nothing later than 99 is in any way watchable. By that point most of the interesting, flamboyant, and talented wrestlers had retired or died.

Remember when it was okay to wear colors other than black and red?

Remember Mick fucking Foley?

The hell in a cell match was one of the greatest things I ever saw. My neighbor's parents went on vacation so he called us all over and one of our friends brother bought us a keg. We watched the shit out of the event getting drunk and fucking around until the main event started and it was so brutal and Foley was so fucking balls to the wall tough that we all became transfixed watching it. When he got up after the choke slam and kept going we completely lost our shit and started throwing shit all over the house and chanting his name.

One of my best highschool memories.

I once shared a car with him, and he played nothing but Christmas songs in fucking August.

It really was possibly the greatest match in the history of the sport. There are plenty of great matches with more impressive wrestling going on, but hot damn that beating Mick took. The whole thing was just a visceral spectacle to behold

It's not like it used to be.

This is now a Dude Love thread.

You won't ever see that again

How do you feel about WWE/Scooby Doo crossover movies?

Mick Foley is full SJW these days

fuck him

aside from the two big spots, that match is pretty much just Foley lying unconscious on the floor while Taker tries to look scary

pls go Holla Forums

i have only been to that board twice; once to le epin reid them, and once to get proof theyre botspamming faggots.

Positive comment here

There's hope for rasslin yet

It's basically SNL but you replace the hacky politics with dudes pretending to hit each other, crazy flippy shit, and a handful of extremely charismatic people. A lot of it is shit but it's good fun and when it's good, it's really good. Plus I like the dirt sheet/behind the scenes stuff. I always enjoy performers going deep on their craft, and there are a TON of podcasts floating around where they do that.

No shit, he's been the biggest water-carrier for progressive shit in the industry (outside of Jim Cornette) since forever.

Is that supposed to be taking place at some sor tof NASCAR type theatrical hybrid event?

Go away you fucking smark, pro wrestling was good back then.

Yep and they let these nerds into wrestling on tv and shit now. Short guys who does nothing but flips and can't talk or have any charisma whatsoever.

And of course the fucking nerds jerks off to this, they are just like them.

Gone are the fucking men.

This much of an hipster to not count in NWO as one of the greatest times of wrestling.

It was more of a motor rally thing.

Hot shotting so much in the 90's is how you end up with modern wrestling. Blame Russo, blame Vince, blame Hunter, and blame yourself, too.

It's so strange how he's progressive as fuck, but his wrestling philosophies are clearly in the heyday of the 'sport.' He really wishes wrestling could go back to a more traditional Smokey Mountain/NWA time.

Let people that can actually fucking wrestle get a shot. There's a good reason why Reigns is booed out of every arena he goes to, in spite of being the supposed top babyface and future of the company.