Why did he feel the need to traumatize a kid who wasn't interested in his big ass flightless birds?

Why did he feel the need to traumatize a kid who wasn't interested in his big ass flightless birds?

Didn't he realize dinosaurs are the most overrated thing ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/745790396588929025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ben Garrison?

If you get traumatized that easily you have no business being outside of a therapeutic institute.

Dinosaurs are underrated.

Not to side with OP (who is a huge faggot), but the kid did almost get eaten by a few dinosaurs.

what?

vile

The fat kid in the intro, not the 2 insufferable perfect children.

Trigger culture got to you, newfag.

That fat kid in the beginning looks like such a faggot.

Its like he's seen an old man with something 6 inches in his one hand before.

Jonah Hill?

It didn't really make much sense that the movie reversed the rolls from the book for the kids.

In the book, the little girl was annoying and screamed constantly, and it was the little boy who was interested in dinosaurs and computers.

He hates kids in case it wasn't obvious.

the boy is interested in dinosaurs in the movie too

VILE
NO

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this change.

VILE! NO!

That kid was a little shit. And anyone 'traumatised' by that type of thing belongs on tumblr. That's a cool ass dinosaur fact.

requesting the full twitter quote of Dr Grant's meltdown

I love this guy.

I remember someone posted that line in straight text as a response to something and I instantly laughed out loud and had to see where the pasta came from

The fuck movie are you talking about?

I can't find this in his timeline. Could you show more of the conversation?

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/745790396588929025

Thanks! I thought the sam Neill Tweet was just about Brexit in general.

Also
>Gets told Ben's dark white side is just trolling
Good man, Neill, don't trust those jews.

LOL

Jesus fucking Christ.

here you go

Was he actually trolling Ben G? Good one, uncle Neil.

lmao

" A turkey, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the emasculation comes. Not from the front, but from the back,
[makes 'squishing' sound] from the other two raptors you didn't even know were there. Because Velociraptor's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated gang rape patterns and he is in heat today. And he penetrates you with this…
[he produces raptor penis bone from his pocket] A six-inch retractable cock, like a redbull can, between it's legs. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say… no no. He fucks you here, or here… [he lightly ' rubs ' across the kid's body with the raptor penis] Or maybe cums inside your belly, spilling it's seed into your intestines. The point is, you are alive when they start to mount you. So you know, try to show a little respect. "

10/10

lmfao this made my morning

time's a bitch

is that thing even human?

no

Woe, neville maguire went though some shit

You didn't even watch Jurassic Park, did you?