#triggered

#triggered
#cultural appropriation
#shut it down

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Damon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off idpol

They already said multiple cultures come together to defend the wall at one point, its not like Matt Damon is pretending to be Chinese or that actual Chinese are not in the film

I just want to discuss Matt Damon's THE GREAT WALL.

Matt Damon isn't even directing or anything there just using his name as an american selling point. Its directed by Yimou Zhang

Fuck off nigger cuck

Shit man, if I were Chinese I'd try to keep Matt Damon out too

I thought it was Lenoard DeCaprio at first.

Isn't he also making another Bourne movie despite that series "ending" like 3 separate times already?

Truly a headscratcher.

Wow, Matt Damon is really racist. The world should boycott everything Matt Damon, you know, to fight racism. Racism is bad, m'kay. So nobody start paying money to see anything with Matt Damon in it, otherwise you're bad. Spread this message to all the social networking sites, to fight…racism. Yep.

Don't you just love Matt Damon? Matt Damon is the coolest.

MATT DAMON

Hey that's the Matt Damon's Face Quadrilogy isn't it?

Matt Damon's Face
starring Matt Damon's Face

Matt Damon's Face 2: Face 2 Face

Matt Damon's Face 3: Space Face

Matt Damon's Face 4: 4ace

I hope Hulk Hogan is in it. THAT'S THE WALL, BROTHER.

MYATT DYAMYON

Directed and produced by Hideo Kojima

The Chinese generally like white people and want to see them in films. They hate niggers and faggots though. Matt Damon is a lefty cuck but the average Chinese doesn't know that. They just see him as cool white actor man.

So, what were they?

Like, the fortifications had large gaps in it.

Ah, denim on denim, always a safe bet.

is he an autist?

It seems he inherited his weird looks from his distant Finnish ancestor, so why not autism too.

Underrated post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Damon

Underwater post

What's this movie about?

i almost want to see it now that i know it's going to trigger the shit out of some people. now if only it was a futuristic sci fi thriller and it was built to keep out mexicans….

Matt Damon!!

Fuck off back to Holla Forums, closet-commie.

Oh shit you're right, everybody should reply with more reaction images.

I can only imagine the amount of asspain that would result if The Last Samurai was released in the [current year].
I know it already pissed off a few people back in 2003.

That doesn't make a difference to these people and you know it.

He's an autistic Finnish manlet.
Get it right.

Pottery

It pissed off fucking stupid people that didn't know plural of Samurai is Samurai.

Finns are not white, they are mongolians from Asia.

BUILD WALL

stop trying to meme, you're terrible at it

Yes, and they also thought it was stupid to have a gaijin become a samurai.

Matt Denim?

It is.

matt damon is a fucking whore opening up his loose asshole to the tiny chink dicks

I don't know, this time it feels really weird that the movie taking place in China, about China protecting it's border, stars Matt Fucking Damon

That's as if a movie about the English fighting off invading Norman monster things starred Will Smith.

we wuz chinks

But user, Damon IS the monster all along

death to all westerners
long live glorious Zhongguo
guanyu will slay all who oppose us

Don't you mean

BUIRD THE WARR

I first assumed it was Trump's wall, until I read how long it took to build. But still, is this going to be the Chinese Independence day? Ayy lmaos attacking the great wall? when it didn't really work because they just let the enemy in anyway

So basically a blatant Attack on Titan ripoff?

why reverse it?

All whiteys look da same.
Especially if you have trouble remembering faces.

As to what they were trying to keep out:
THOSE GOD DAMNED BASEBARRU PRAYING MONGORIANS!

He's gonna take you back to the past
To build a shitty wall that sucks ass.
He'd rather write words on his face
Although I think he's getting tired of that.

He's gonna be the new hashtag or hatetag, if you're into cancer
He'll start new memes and build on the wall.
He'll be falsely associated with Trump
He'll make all the normal women cum
He'll be a "white-washing cis male scum"
He'll be Hollywood's go-to man, Daaaaaaaaaaymooooooooon

some day I'll stop sucking dick, but not today

Can someone make a Trump version of the trailer?

We already know what didn't keep him out of making more Bourne movies. The money.

I'm not the only one noticing trends of putting text over Matt Damon's face like it's a fucking meme.

They also thought that Tom Cruise was the last samurai when the whole point of the movie was him being able to convey the message of the last samurai. I remember people getting mad at 300 for not being accurate, even though it was based on the comics.

Even with all the technology we have on hand, people are still so lazy to research things. Then you've got that death of the author mentality which disregards context for their own interpretation of what the intention was. Not wrong by itself unless you're one of those people that interprets simple literary devices not in the way it is presented, have a mental illness, post on a tumblr blog and have a lot of free time.

uncucked

You realize this means he thinks Obama isn't "progressive" ENOUGH. Damon is insane far far left. He gave a speech at the UN or some shit calling for global government and a "Declaration of Interdependence" i.e. communism. He's a full on global marxist commieshit kook.

Underrated movie

How tall is Damon, actually? I saw him on a plane once. It was brief, we didn't say anything to eachother, it was in Texas. I saw him, squinted then realized who he was so my eyes widened, and he noticed I knew who he was so he looked down.

As I passed I just remember thinking "He's a lot shorter in person." I mean, I'm only 6'1.

It all comes down to the dollar. Which actors will draw the most people

Get some chink actor who nobody knows or cares about or Matt fucking Damon. It's a no brainer.

He's the very definition of a "useful idiot". You can see it in anyone of his films.

I don't know anything about Damon or care about celebrity political views, but you sound like every lazy MSM-fed, HFCS-suckin' delusional hillbilly in my town.

It's still about the White Man coming for the rescue because the chingchongs can't do it without whitey taking charge.

Could /tvpol/ survive such a movie? We almost slit our wrists over Cisbusters.

M-A-T-T D-A-M-O-N

That explains the assburgers vibe

Pretty soon finland will be whiter than cucksweden tho

lol nice try jewpig ;)

The point of the wall wasn't to stop the enemy, it was never intended for such a purpose.

It was an early warning system to detect incursions by nomadic tribes.

It feels as retarded as having Tom Cruise starring in the Last Samurai, or Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell.

Yeah, I see what they're doing here.

Clearly it's China's turn to experience vibrant enrichment.

Last Samurai doesn't really count because the whole point of that Story was about the foreigner adopting the alien culture (and showing the japs what's what)

Scarlet Johannson is pure bullshit though.

His character still felt like a pointless extra that really had no reason to be in the story. You could have had the same plot sans Tom Cruise being a faggot.

That even resembles the assburger guy.

What a cuck.

Are you the manlet that keeps claiming to have a huge dick?

More PTSD cat!

MOAR

you dont deserve cat videos you faggot nigger cumstain piece of human filth.