Mel Gibson's new movie

Mel Gibson's new movie.

Looks good, promotes killing Japs, non degenerate and patriotic.

Clint, Mel and Trump
MAGA

Fuck yeah!

I'm going to go see it just to spite the Jews.

We need more military epics, if for no other reason than to fight the current fashion for shoehorning women and niggers into everything.

Gel Mibson be lookin skinny af yo.

Why can't private Doss be gay? Why can't he be into boys?

FA88OT

I guess you are kinda stupid yourself, huh.

WTF is wrong with this faggot-lover's neck? He's got like some kind of weird long rubber tube neck. It looks fake and yet I know it isn't fake.

Spider-man…
more like Giraffe-man.

Holy shit, Marvel actually has a Giraffe-man. I didn't even know. I was just joking because of his freakishly long neck. What utter shit Marvel is.

How bad is it when even Disney hated Andrew Garfield faggoty?

Looks good aside from the casting.

Pretty nice. Too bad about the casting, but Garfield actually looks like Doss so I guess you can't really complain.

I hope this does well, and let's Mel to go back to directing historical epics like Apocalypto and Passion of the Christ.

How will the critics take it, I wonder. While it promotes pacifism, it isn't actually anti-war since Doss does all he can to help the war effort.
It's much more about individual's moral strength, convictions and faith- very right wing values which bound to trigger them.
If you add the Mel's person to it, I really doubt it will be received positively by the critics.

I like how they show the whole movie on the trailer so I dont even have to go watch it

Who cares, based mel needs our help. Everyone shill this fucking movie.

The girl's kind of hot. Other than that I can't say it interests me

WHERE IS MUH VIKING MOVIE, MEL??

It'll end up like angry birds and happy feet and most of it will fly over the audience's head and everyone will take it as a "WAR IS BAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!" movie

Garfield actually does look like Desmond Doss. He's missing the mustache though.

Take your political shit back to Holla Forums or Holla Forums, like what you said it's a movie about individual's moral strength, convictions and faith, nothing more nothing less. I bet you think Andrei Rublev promotes pacifism too.

It's a political movie, numbnuts.

Also:
Go back to whatever cancer you crawled from.

No.

And no.

And as a hilarious aside, giraffes are one of the gayest animals on the planet. Literally. Up to 94% of male giraffe sexual activity is homosexual.

Next you're going to tell me Frost Nixon isn't a political movie

Yes, and just like American History X was a movie that promoted the KKK, Schindler's list was a movie that promoted gassing kikes, and sesame street promotes vampirism, Hicksaw ridge is a movie that tries to parade helping out soldiers and those in need on the battlefield as "pacifism"

I wonder if there will be a trailer edit where all the Nips are replaced with Jews?

I dont know but this movie seems like shit. Probably because I hate that spider man cuck guy he always plays faggot ass characters from that realestate movie to spider man.

Casting a Jew in the lead role, shame on you Mel.

He wants back in. He has to grovel to the tribe a bit if there is any chance of that happening.

That fake Southern accent is terrible. Even Mel won't hire actual Southerns, what a Jew.

Can Southerners act though? :^)

No one wants to watch mush mouth inbreeders parade around on screen unless it is a comedy meant solely for mocking them.

Anyone can act, it's not brain surgery.

t. nigger

is this some gay male fantasy, wanting to bring peace to the battlefield, armed with nothing but ur taut twink body.

Holy shit this looks good. Mel just keeps on winning.

He was a medic, it was his job to run out into the battlefield and rescue guys.

Well it doesn't look very good, but it's leagues ahead of anything else that came out of Hollywood the last three years.

mel gibson's a retarded antisemite, i refuse to watch anything he's involved.

lol no

I'll pass on that movie. I do not condone pacifism.

A R Y A N S O F T H E O R I E N T

Race is skin-deep, bigot.

poc aren't the same as the white devil you shitlord bigot

Looks good. A shame most normalfags won't watch it because Gibson is classified as an anti-semite.

Hello Giraffe-Man.

Well he is old.

Kill all Aryans and Japanese. The woman hating and pedophillic content of their anime has signed their death warrant.

Is Giraffe Man wearing a tank top?

Fair enough.

t. butthurt Korean

I want to see a Giraffe Man movie now starring the long neck faggot.

Digits confirm it.

That would be the Finns.

That accent is terrible