Dont give in to the 'rocketeer' bait. The jews saw all the viral buzz ghostbusters and TFA had by casting SJW leads...

Dont give in to the 'rocketeer' bait. The jews saw all the viral buzz ghostbusters and TFA had by casting SJW leads, and now they want to try again by hiring a black woman to be the rocketeer. Now the proper answer should be to ignore it and just not go see it. Do not repeat the same mistakes that caused GB to be the viral hit that it was.

GB flopped and that's with all the obligatory fan baggage the brand name holds. Who gives a shit about the Rocketeer?

If by viral you mean like ebola, sure I guess.

oh boy, anther movie for Holla Forums to sperg about. im really looking forward to this.

When will it end?

Either way without Jennifer Connelly it will fail

I'm not even mad. It's too funny at this point.

Question:

Who here would watch a Rocketeer reboot if it starred Jennifer Connelly as The Rocketeer?

I'm glad that the unnecessary reboots with diversity hires are sticking to properties that don't need sequels

Once Hollywoo loses enough money, maybe they'll stop

10 Years ago maybe, she looks like shit now though, at least she did in that Vince Vaughn movie a couple of years back

I'm so tired. I hate Hollywood and everyone in it.

Wasn't the Internet supposed to liberate TV and Movies and shit? And yet here we are a decade later and they still control everything. WTF happened?

We discovered that e-celebs are worse than the regular kind

The worst part is that people who should have known better went right along with it for fame and shekels.

It was viral. It made a lot of people sick

What? I thought that thing failed?

WE

It means lots of people talked about it on the internet. And apparently that counts for shit, even though it made them no money.

You think people are still an active participant in all this tirade.

They could fake a controversy in less than 24 hours. God knows that the jornos would outright lie and say that internet ebil racists are criticizing this.

It's going to star a black female. Doesn't the Rocketeer take place in the 30's or some shit? Great, so now we're going to get lectures about how evil and racist we are as well a being MISOGYNERDS. What the fuck happened to entertainment? It's all lectures and social engineering now.
ROCKETNIGGER

What old time superhero should they revive next with as a black woman? I say The Shadow because he's dark and shit.

The movie was supposed to be an homage to WWII pulp hero comics and movies.

And nothing says Pulp Action hero quite like [current year] ideology shoe horning in a sassy black heroine who don't need no man.

My bet is that they saw how badly GB flopped and they'll give it a shit budget that will net them even a small return that they can write off as a VICTORY FOR WYMEN. TAKE THAT MISOGYNERDS.

I actually really liked this movie as a kid. Wish I had known they would murder and rape anything I ever liked.

"Hey, pal, that's the U S of A you're talking about"

Yeah be sure not to say any bad things about this movie, go- I mean guys! See, it's all part of their plan for you to shit on this movie and not make any money from the controversy anyway. They're real clever like that. I'm sure if we all ignore it'll fail spectacularly. Everyone knows a movie's success hinges on a few internet trolls.

They should make a Holocaust movie where the kikes are all replaced with gayniggers.

tfw Disney is pozzed

And I have a feeling they won't learn their lesson like sony did.

Man I'm kinda glad Walt isn't alive to see whats happening to Disney. Poor bastard.

checked and kek'd

Jury is still out on whether sony learned their lesson. Sony nippon might be pissed off but they're still mostly asleep on how pozzed the sony gringo branch is.

They already axed a bunch of upper-level employees. They might not understand what's going on, but the Nips want results, they're not interested in taking losses for the sake of propaganda.

sony is a dying company, only thing that's made them some profit is james bond.

Holla Forums pls go

WUZ

If Rothman is still employed by sony, then sony still needs to swing that axe some more.

Spectre was ok, a bit long, not spectacular but not bad. But if that's all they got in terms of recently profitable flicks. They better pray that their other wares like electronics is keeping sony afloat. And fire all the Rothman, Pascal, and Feiggots.

ROCKWEISHA AND SHEEEITZ

Holla Forums pls go

We own this site, commie.

/shota/ pls go
Every single one of these thread derails looks the same, can you spergs at least change things up a little?

Joe Johnston will definitely refuse to do this shit, he never directed a sequel in his life. It's going to be a much bigger flop.

Yes user, let's make racist jokes to help clickbait journalists and leftist politicians gain money.

What can go wrong?

Lads, what was that movie of tv show that had a nigress as the queen of England for some fucking reason?

Oh yeah, they're just swimming in a money vault like Scrooge McDuck thanks to us. You PR retards still never learn.

They should make a commie movie and change Lenin and Stalin into female niggers.

SHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII
SPLAT

OP is a shill in fear for his livelihood because executives are waking up and realizing that "pandering to millennial SJWs" is a scam and money sink their PR people are peddling to force their political horseshit into big name projects. He wants you to be mum about other such blackwashing and genderswapping titles because he's scared by the proof that outrage marketing is a failure. Don't be deceived by this weak little Jew, let your voice roar and set the masses against this faggotry some more.

You're right, things go so much better when we keep quiet.

Merlin

he directed JP3

We'll always have the original just like with Ghostbusters.

>>>/gamergatehq/

JP3 is patrician.

lel

You're fucking kidding me… the Rocketeer? Just why??

WHY?

WHYYYYYYYYY?!?

God… which body will they dig up and rape next?

I'm in the fucking twilght zone.

The classics, imagine:

Only the nose knows what (((programming))) we'll be subjected to next.

It's time to ban movies.

But all women are beautiful.

Flash Gionna

You don't understand. The good will be an overweight woman with a nice personality. The bad will be a sassy and homely woman with a nice personality. Meanwhile, the Ugly will be an absolutely gorgeous woman whom (((they))) spend half the movie showing as unrepentant evil.

That might actually be watchable. An ex military groid vet who's homeless arrives in Detroit and plays two gangs of manboons against each other and cleans up the streets.

They're subjecting Japanese shit to this now too (Death Note)

Wait, that's not seven samurai. Fug. Seven Samurai would be neat too I suppose. Like a bunch of old guys getting together to defend a particularly bad area of their city against nigger trash who's terrorising the poor people who live there. Could be a great anti-crime film.

you know it wouldnt be seven white samurai, it would be one nigger one spic one jew one chink etc. vs le ebil whites

Yeah, but I would honestly be okay with it if they were all groids. As long as the thugs are niggers too it's all good. Naturally (((Hollywood))) would make all the criminals white and the seven warriors boringly diverse with one member of each shitty "minority" and they'd probably find a way to shit on the police at the same time. Can't have anything good, now can we?

Bwahahahaha, Goyim you misunderstand. Seven Nigger Samurai is literally seven niggers in Feudal Japan and they're "protecting" the locals the same way nigger marines "protect" Okinawan girls.

Also, it's directed by Spike Lee.