What's your favorite anime series?

What's your favorite anime series?

Mine is Dragonball Z.

kys

If I had to pick 5:
I like a whole bunch of other series too though, they'd just be the ones I'd go to first.

kys

kys

1) fist of the north star
2) hajime no ippo
3) jojo's bizarre adventure: battle tendency
4) great teacher onizuka
5) berserk
guilty pleasure: attack on titan - i really liked the animation and music quality, especially during the scenes with the unique titans

Avatar: The Last Airbender is the only non-shit anime

Kaiba is really great. Only 12 episodes.

xavier is my favourite shounen protagonist

korra was mostly shit tho

indeed. that's why I didn't include in the non-shit category

Embed related is my favorite scene from Patlabor 2.

Every incarnation of Ghost in the Shell is better, save for ARISE.

Golden Boy, obv.

cuckime

not even real cuckime.

i'm still trying to understand why they wanted to push dykery into what was after all mostly a kid's show
why

as if being a real cuckime is something positive

Ghost in the shell stand alone complex.

It's just so good.

why indeed

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Cowboy Bebop
GitS Stand Alone Complex

Because kids weren't watching the show, the tumblr crowd became their main audience.

Best Anime show

I like anime, but why are you posting this thread on a board meant for films and television?
It'd be fine if you say "Anime films." but just anime?
You don't mix salt with sugar or else it tastes like shit, go back to your designated shitting street:
>>>/a/

Probably because /a/ is deader than Holla Forums.

Also, Funny is best JoJo villain next to Kira

Texhnolyze

why won't xenophobic normalfags go back to reddipol?

Utena was a thing well before Tumblr. Tumblr only latched onto it in the past few years when it informed Sailor Moon retards the show existed (they didn't know beforehand). Utena is a good show.

Anyways, my favorite is Ikkitousen, all four seasons.

most Holla Forums boards were ruined by rulecucks/ircfags.

tbqh I'm only on Holla Forums because I get unjustly banned all the time on 4chan.

That ending was the most depressing thing I've ever watched. I bet Urobutcher wishes he was that nihilistic.

Picasso: The Anime

Shit yeah

Nico's Boots or whatever that episode was called was one of my faovrites.

>>>Holla Forums

you know what's not gonna make it any less dead?

not posting in there

manga > jewomics

well i'm talking about the anime/manga/animated movie, not the live action one

i've
Hunter X Hunter
this anime shit the bed so hard,
started off good..if a bit gay.
but about 60 episodes i it got canceled,
the years later they restarted it & it lost it's flair

even the ending was unsatisfying.
Fuck that user who recommended it

Hunter X Hunter…
this anime shit the bed so hard,
started off good..if a bit gay.
but about 60 episodes in, it got canceled,
then years later they restarted it & it lost it's flair;

even the ending was unsatisfying.
Fuck that user who recommended it.

Anime is dogshit made for manchildren. It's a insult to this board that this thread is allowed to be up.

The original series wasn't cancelled, they just out ran the manga. It's a closer adaption than the original, with none of the filler the original unfinished adaption had. There is tension, especially in the Chimera Arc, with several characters dying, Gon's downward spiral, and with villains actually being imposing. And I thought the final fight was excellently done, but it is something that would piss out many viewers, yet they should have expected it after all the ass pulls leading up to it.

I'll give you that the author is too prone to extrapolate, with droning expository dialogue that last entire episodes. He's autistic. And the ending isn't actually the ending, the author is just a lazy cunt with muh back problems, likely meaning the series will never meet its actual conclusion.

It's not for everyone.

>>>/a/

OP confirmed for being a spic.

when it reaired, i rewatched it from the 1st episode,
after having just watched the original airing.
the difference in quality was Jarring.
the one good thing about the anime was the lack of bleach like asspulls & powerups during fights. If you were weaker & couldnt think of something, you lost or had to run- that part they got right imo.
does that make it enjoyable, or just faithful to the original?

let me ask you, which did you enjoy more,
the first 60 original episodes
or the new first 60~ episodes?

ehh…
thats safe to say.
after investing myself into 150+ episodes, i expected a good final showdown, it wasnt satisfying.
unfinished anime is best avoided imo.

You seem to hold Holla Forums in high regard, but I can't fathom why.

I thought spics like Top Cat.

Know I understand why you were banned. Faggot.

>>>/out/

All this fucking thread
>>>/a/

He gets banned because goons are the most autistic shitposters on the internet.

The 2011 version was vastly more enjoyable in various respects, as it doesn't have needless filler that make an already slow anime drag. You might like the fluff, but I personally do not. One of the only things that the original holds over the more recent one is the art-style and color palette. The original felt darker earlier on as well, which is something I do prefer.

And final showdown? Not everything has to be climatic. The Netero fight was very intense though. Gon's fight despite being fairly one-side, was fantastic in conveying his emotions, and to me was a great way to conclude the arc.

Also, please fix your fucking grammar. Every other sentences is illegible. If you're going to post on an English board, at least have a basic grasp on the language.

It's much better and more filmic than your capeshit, Justbusters, the Cuck Awakens and other shit made by literal Jews.

Innocence was shit.

Ghost in the Shell 2 is still better than Psycho Pass. Regardless, SAC and 2nd GIG are the best of the series.

I'd say it's 1st movie>Solid State Society>SAC>2nd GiG>>>>>>Innocence>>>>>>>>>>Arise

I agree. You can't beat the original film. I say it's about time I rewatched it. It's been a couple of years. I prefer SAC/2nd GIG purely because the world is fully realized, and the episodic stories offer an interesting look into the lore.

Fist of the Borf Star

Goes on /a/.

There's a difference between having no dignity plus being degenerate, and being dead.

goon pls

Goku Black goes super saiyan fag apparently.

And no cares because this isn't /a/. Fuck off back there weebcuck.

Golgo 13
Akagi
Kaiji
Mad Bull 34
Angel Cop
California Crisis
Grappler Baki
and soon Kengan Asura