Alright, so I'm working for a timeline of movies for what I'm calling the "Hillaryverse"...

Alright, so I'm working for a timeline of movies for what I'm calling the "Hillaryverse". The idea being it's a series of films critiquing PC culture and progressivism and showing the eventual outcome of any such r-selection society.

Now, it's obvious to me the first film should be PCU, followed by The Green Inferno. The first mocks PC culture, while the second shows the possible consequences of swallowing progressivism.

The rest of the films all take place in the future, and I'm trying to decide in what order. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the plots of these films, but I'm going to describe them for anyone who isn't, so perhaps someone can suggest a logical course for the films, and suggest any others I'm forgetting that might fit in somewhere in the timeline.

Demolition Man - An action hero cop from a Robocop-like near future is frozen and transported to a very PC future. Meat is illegal, sex is illegal, drugs are illegal, salt is illegal, curse words result in fines, all weapons are illegal, prisoners have new memories and behaviors implanted in their brains while frozen, music is illegal so all anyone can listen to is commercial jingles and all restaurants are Taco Bell. The man in charge wishes to kill the people living in the sewers resisting his progressive vision, so he awakens a serial killer/mass murder from the cop's time to do the dirty work for him, essentially unleashing a madman on a world that has no way to deal with him.

2081/Harrison Bergeron - "It is the year 2081 and everyone is finally equal." The progressive stack is taken to it's logical conclusion. The strong must wear weights to weaken them, the beautiful must wear masks so as not to offend the ugly, the smart must wear devices that pump noises into their heads to prevent them from concentrating. Being exceptional is a crime.

Brave New World - The counterpart to 1984, it's a future where everyone is controlled through decadence. Children are raised by the state and brainwashed in their sleep, the words "mother" and "father" are considered dirty words. Promiscuity is seen as a civic duty, monogamy is taboo. The populous is flooded with drugs and narcotics to control them and keep them "happy". Real news and events are buried under gossip and garbage to keep the population overwhelmed, uninformed, stupid and easily controllable.

Idiocracy - The film -most likely without realizing it- provides a perfect example of the outcome of an r-selection society. The premise is based on the simple fact that smart people tend to have less children. They take less risks, they plan better, they pour a lot more resources into raising their children. Stupid people and low-income people have a government incentive to reproduce as stupidly as possible. Just as there's a species of cockroach that evolved so it no longer has eyes from millennia of evolution living in the total darkness of caves, we're shown a future where everyone is a complete retard and the standards have been lowered as far as they can possibly go.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mgjJL
archive.is/qotaP
archive.is/8YiSq
archive.is/AOSmf
huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillaryverse sounds like a collection of pro-Hillary films rather than bleak PC dystopia and reminds me of that fat Clerks fuck.

Should've gone with Hillarypunk or Hillarywave tbh.

Huh, I kinda of feel the exact opposite. I was thinking hillaryverse because part of me was thinking this is the timeline we're in if Hillary wins. If Trump wins this future could still be avoided. And I'm not saying that as some Holla Forums stereotype, I have serious issues with Trump, but it's not really about him, it's about the fact that Hillary is a thousand times worse.

Whenever I've brought up the shit Hillary has said and done to her supporters, they say to me "Trump's probably done stuff just as bad, they're all dirty!" and I immediately respond "I'm pretty sure Trump hasn't had people killed." I mean,whatever crimes he's committed in his life I'd bet they're mostly white collar. Hillary has done some indefensibly evil shit.

And this is the future she wants.

>>>Holla Forums

Where do you think you are?

He's not on a political discussion board.

Take your meds

You're on a board on what is basically Holla Forumschan. Look at the board numbers. If you don't like Holla Forums, go back to halfchan dipshit.

You're sitting in a fag bar, you went to a fucking table with three homos already pozzing it up, and you sat down and said "GET OUT OF HERE FAGS, THIS TABLE ISN'T FOR YOUR KIND! GOD THIS FAG BAR WOULD BE GREAT IF IT WEREN'T FOR ALL THESE FAGS!"

False. This is a tv board for discussion about tv and sometimes movies.

You're making a probabilistic error, the number of autists in your nazi LARPing board is irrelevant, since its a separate board, and you don't have the relevant data to make the assumption that P(is a tv user | is a pol user) > P(is a tv user)

Stating the number of users of Holla Forums is just the prior P(user is pol user) also says nothing about the intersection of users that both visit Holla Forums and Holla Forums P(user is both pol and tv user) as you only know the individual distribution and not the joint distribution, unless you have access to the server logs (which I know you don't), you cannot calculate the independence of tv users v pol users and so cant calculate the joint distribution just from their priors.

tl;dr into the trash you go

Which this thread is doing, just in a way that you personally find triggering. Thus all your wussy blubbering is invalidated, everything you've said is worthless and you've demonstrated for everyone how profoundly stupid you are.

No, what you are doing is crowd sourcing research which you can use to show off to your friends in Holla Forums and suck each others dicks about how redpilled you are. It aint gonna fly.

Oh, you're the board owner? You personally have control over which films and opinions can and cannot be discussed here?

Oh no, wait. You don't. You're just a whiny butthurt little faggot angry opinions you disagree but are too mentally deficient to counter in any meaningful way are being discussed, so you flail autistically and say "D-D-DON'T SAY THINGS I DON'T LIKE ON THE PLACES I GO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED 'CAUSE I SAID!"

Listen faggot, if I wanted to create a dozen threads detailing how similar you personally are to the biggest faggots in cinema history. I could create an Oz thread detailing how the show's term "prag" for "prison fag" is a fitting description for you, personally. And you don't have word fucking one to say about it. You have no power here. See friend, the internet's just like real life for you. Where you're powerless, outnumbered, and inferior to fucking everyone.

So you can continue to be an internet "cell warrior" and whine pathetically about how you can't handle opinions other than your own, but it's just going to make you more of a faggot.

Or you can be a big boy and either contribute to the discussion or go find or create a thread on a topic that interests you. You're far too stupid, uncreative and autistic for that though. Clearly.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
>>>/femdom/

haha you poltards are all sensitive as fuck, go right your manifesto elsewhere Chavez.

I mean look at this post , you've already proven that you're here to start a 'muh redpill thread'. Theres 1000 of them over in the kiddy pool, I suggest you join one and stop shitting up this board.

You too, I also denounced both the 'left' and the 'right'. This board is not for politics. Saged and reported.

The topics posted here paint a pretty clear consensus demonstrating beyond any reasonable doubt that you're a fucking idiot. The flood of threads cheering cisbusters failure, the number of threads about jews in hollywood, degeneracy, cultural marxism, etc. I mean, what are you proposing? That the board is secretly made up of asspained leftypol users who have obsessively followed discussions on Holla Forums for the sole purpose of ironically posting their exact threads and opinions? If I opened up every single thread on this board and ctrl+f'd phrases like "cuck" "blacked" and "degeneracy" the numbers would probably be pretty comparable to those if the same thing was done on Holla Forums. The fact is, if Holla Forums left, there would be no Holla Forums. Holla Forums would be like /got/ in that there would be one general discussing game of thrones primarily populated by a pair of autistic pedophiles with far too many pictures of a certain female quasimodo impersonator, and page after page of "What did he mean by this?" "JUST" and "kino" spam.

That's not a fact, its what is called an assumption, which you don't have the data to state. Since you don't know the joint distribution without server logs.

Rulecucks like this is why /sp/ is gone from this site

So then I ask you again the question you avoided answering, do you think all the people posting Holla Forums memes are doing so ironically? Even if they somehow were, they'd still have to go to Holla Forums to know of them meaning they'd still be Holla Forums users.

Memes are memes, they spread like wildfire. It would only take a handful of users to spread them here. Memes from 4chan are also seen frequently here, does that mean that a majority of tv users are also 4chan users?
You simply can't make that assumption.

These are specifically Holla Forums memes referring to things like cuckoldry, degeneracy and race-mixing. Other than the fact that they suck and aren't funny, how come there aren't any intl or leftypol "memes" getting posted?

In any event, you're the only one making this about politics. The thread opened with discussion of six films, and asked for more similar ones. Then you came in, triggered, and demanded the discussion stop, with no basis or authority just because the discussion makes you butthurt.

Go ahead and post some Stirner if you want

GEE IT SURE IS TV AROUND HERE XD TRUMP BUILD A WALL HILLARY NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED REDPILL ME ON TRANNIES EVERYONE

Butthurt tranny detected, is that you Nick?

Keep hopping from strawman to strawman bub, you are shit at debate and your reading comprehension is retard-tier. I guess you don't need either of those skills when all you do is post in group-think threads where everyone has the same opinion. You should go back there in fact.

;^)

Funny, if this were actually the case you'd probably be picking apart the terrible arguments themselves instead of going "Y-YOU'RE JUST DUMB! AND YOU'RE WRONG AND BAD AND YOU SHOULD G-G-GO AWAY BEFORE I START CRYING!!!

Since you offered, I'll offer you right back. Fuck off dipshit. Go crawl into your safespace and die there if you can't handle opinions other than our own.

I already invalidated your tired argument that everyone on tv is pol user multiple times and yet you keep repeating it, hence my comment about your reading comprehension level ;-P

This site is about tv, not political opinions. Please go

0/10

Could Death Race fit into this?

You can say that but almost all the threads end up discussing politics and the BO does not seem to have a problem with this. Actions speak louder than words.

The Clintons are monsters

Holla Forums (and Holla Forums) are the only boards on Holla Forums that grew and didn't lose users. Maybe the BO knows what he's doing.

no cheese, no nudity, just boring.

rulefags always kill boards. look at /a/ and see what happens to even a legacy board that over moderates and allows no off topic discussion.

But it still covered the whole "bread and circuses to distract the public from societal and economic collapse" thing.

i dont think this means what you think it means. The general election is literally a choice between Hillary and Trump

Is Holla Forums the most cucked board on Holla Forums?

nothing, and I mean nothing, could ever beat Holla Forums in that department.

archive.is/mgjJL
archive.is/qotaP
archive.is/8YiSq
archive.is/AOSmf

-Mike Judge is a libertarian, he followed up King of the Hill (in which Hank was usually the voice of reason) with the Goode Family, which was meant to make fun of liberals but was poorly received. He's currently making Silicon Valley which mocks San Francisco and PC culture.

-Terry Crews himself is a conservative, hence him being friends with Stallone and the like, he's even made appearances on the christian broadcasting network expressing his faith in Jesus. In fact in the Funny or Die spots with Comacho when asked about global warming he dodges the question and instead talks about his fear of white people going instinct.

-The "If you don't smoke Tarryltons…. FUCK YOU!" ad was made reality- BY THE LEFT. HuffingtonPost put out an article with the headline "If you don't vote Democrat, then FUCK YOU! huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

This is not a political opinions board. Please leave.

Still triggered by a thread discussing films that express an opinion other than your own I see.

Too bad.

Stay classy Dems!