Much taller than the average for a midget

Surely Dinklage must be the man thats very existence is the final push for manlets to kill themselves right?

But is it worth it when you're a monster made flesh. An imp that all nature wishes to destroy but, man in all his arrogance nurtures and spreads the foul genes. It was justice when Spartans cast their eldritch spawn asunder.

…are you talking about midgets or manlets here?

If you are under 6' tall then just kill yourself.

Applies to both.

Midgets are like british bulldogs, sure they are an evolutionary joke but they have their place.

Manlets are just runts.

Truly, the final reason the vertically challenged will suffer.

;_;

It was over for you long before it began.

You are a genetic dead end. Please end your life and stop wasting resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

Midgets; manlets at least have normal life spans and make terrific soldiers/tankers. Imagine an army made up entirely of midgets; now imagine them trying to run uphill in an assault. Hilarious isn't it? Imagine a sino horde of manlets running uphill to assault your position in Korea, terrifying.

shocker

Only benefit manlets have in a war is that you can more of them in the same mass grave.

You make them sound like savannah ewoks. Just solve things the Abbo way, kill everything with fire.

he massages her feet while a man of real height bangs her

JUST

.t butthurt manlet jealous a literal midget somehow avoided being a genetic dud and also became successful

For the rest of his life that guy is going to regret not walking up and saying "sorry, breasts not big enough". Reality television not even once.

Surely Moonman must be the the man thats very existence is the final push for niggers to go back to africa.

i'm 6'1", 6'2" if i'm wearing shoes

tfw no wife or sex life
tfw no children
tfw poor as fuck
tfw no ambition or ability to do anything with my life
tfw i'm an attractive height and i will never have what he has

Height can't cure autism.

Dinklage thinks he got where he is by skill and it has nothing to do with luck.

There's like 2 midgets who can act worth a damn and don't look like they're smuggling a water melon in their forehead. He happens to be 1 of them and all he does is look grumpy and waddle. If he was normal size he would be a failure, but he got lucky by being a freak show when one was needed.

No wonder he keeps getting parts clearly not written with a little person in mind

Best midget coming through

He gets those parts because of GOT. His name is enough to sell a movie alone, so he gets the part because it's free marketing to use the most popular character on one of the most popular TV shows right now.

You're sending mixed messages here

Act worth a damn =/= 10/10 acting

It just means he can at least act and he's not as good as he thinks he is

There are tiers to anything. Not shitting yourself is better than shitting yourself, but it sure as fuck isn't Shakespeare now is it?

But you've accepted that he has at least some talent, which places him above all the other midgets. Which sort of contradicts your 'he's just lucky' premise

Have you seen him play Richard III?

The last time I heard people bragging about their height IRL was elementary school.

It wasn't my post, I'm just explaining what the guy meant by that

Point is, there's thousands of actors drowning in the sea of mediocrity and Dinklage would've been just one more average actor in that sea if we would be judging by acting skills alone, but he's a good-looking midget (by midget standards) and someone eventually picked him up just because of that

Now that he's one of the main characters in one of the most popular TV shows to date, even that doesn't matter anymore

He's probably not the only good looking midget out there.

Yeah, Dinklage probably owes his success to the fact that he's one of the better looking midgets, but don't discount his abilities. He's got a good voice and he knows how to use it. He can do accents and do them well, which is more than you can say for many actors. I live in England and there are a few people I know who legitimately didn't realise that Dinklage is an American.

Point is, Dinklage says he got where he is by skill, user says he's just lucky. The real answer is probably somewhere in between

Dinklage denies there was any luck involved at all. There are a lot of midget actors out there, but 99% of them end up doing Snow White and the seven dwarves and nothing beyond that. Every town with a theater hires 10 of them and those who don't get hired for a play get to be Santa's elves at a shopping mall.

There are 2 midgets actors any one knows. One of them is Warwick Davis who started in Star wars purely for his height and then had connections with others to get larger parts.

Consider it this way. If midget actors were worth a damn then why was not a single one hired for Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit? Both are series based around midgets and there isn't a single damn midget in any important role. They would rather use giant feet and CGI instead of hiring the mutant fucks.

Hey, remember Jane Lynch?

To be fair, you're probably 6'1 in width as well.

at least he's taller than Kit Harrington

Feels pretty good.

manlets

when will they learn?

I'm actually pretty skinny

Are you retarded user? There were midget doubles for all major Hobbits in LotR. Hell they made doubles of every prop too. It was a fucking revolution in filming techniques to be able to use forced perspective from multiple angles. This is common knowledge and was rather big news back before the films came out though you were likely still a child back then.

Granted the Hobbit used CGI instead and that was a large part of why it sucked so bad. You'd think reducing a major actor to tears would have given this away but hey, it still made millions so who the fuck cares?

What I meant was yes, they used forced perspective, but there were also midget doubles for the wide angle shots etc. That point was somewhat lost because I didn't proof-read. Have a picture of a top-tier waifu that isn't in any way fucking useless an an apology.

Is Peter Dinklage the king of the midgets just like how Tom Cruise is the king of manlets?