“Every journalist who is not too stupid or full of himself to notice what is going on knows that what he does is...

― Janet Malcolm, The Journalist and the Murderer

Janet? More like Whorenet

Is she wrong?

yes
he is very careful not to tell anyone that he agrees with them in every documentary I have seen, he is really uncommonly open about his journalistic identity

nope

The quote describes him unequivocally. I like Louis too but don't kid yourself that he is a good guy.

Who's on your kill list, Holla Forums?

But he's not pretending to be a "good guy", he only cares about the getting to the truth of the matter, and truth isn't usually very nice. No surprise it's a walking cunt criticizing him, they have no idea how reality works.

what's wrong with being wealthy?

Does seem to apply to Theroux pretty well.

I do like the continuation of that thesis from Janet:

With Theroux it's apparent he doesn't respect most of those he's dealt with so he likely has that shown in many of the cuts the documentaries so that most of the subjects look depressed. It only really takes a few seconds here or there to completely change the feel of a scene and you never get natural reactions from people that have a camera in their face, so he pretty much sets out to get whatever story told that he wants.

this is what all journalists do though

Many at least try putting a positive spin on the stories they tell. To set out to be as negative as possible is an odd niche.

if God thought being rich is bad, why didn't he create a universe where it's impossible for anyone to be rich?

you didn't answer my question

jew bankers
jew humanitarians in charge of donation organizations
american lawyers
korean and italian feminists
lobyyists

Some richfags got there through effort. As such they will be respected.
Some richfags got there through scamming and corruption. Like hillary, steve jobs, soros, most of the bildeberg fags, etc.
Those should hang.

I agree with this. it's just that in your original post, you said all wealthy people should be killed

too weak to answer seriously tbh

I'm not the same guy. He probably was one of the

I didn't say anything about bad things

I didn't say being rich was bad. I said that if God thought it was bad, he shouldn't have created a universe where people need to try and become rich if they want to get anywhere in life

fam, if God exists, and God thinks something is bad, then it is (by definition) bad. Bad things happen under God's consent to improve the spirit of those that suffer them.

he could have created the universe so that suffering is not needed for improvement

that he didn't means he's an asshole

Congrats, I guess. In the meantime, I'll be avoiding eternal damnation from a vengeful, jealous God.

good for you

meanwhile, I'll be enjoying life without being afraid of an invisible asshole

weak

Carnival freak show done with subtlety.

This is why you're completely dumbfounded. What he means is that life shouldn't be about gathering the biggest wealth of money, gold or whatever. Those aren't going to last through generations, since it really is arbitrary stuff.