Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USTX0640:1:US
srh.noaa.gov/ama/?n=heatindex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

retire my obsolete format.

I don't know why stores still sell bluray/dvd when all the rental stores had to shut down though.

>>>/suicide/

There still blockbusters?

Give it time.

That's kind of sad

Reminds me of the Sonic guy. Funny stuff, shame it's wasted on shit.

who is the cuckman and why does he like the BBC? Does he wear a cape?

Blockbuster would have lasted longer if it wasn't run by greedy idiots. Funny to think they passed on the opportunity to buy Netflix

good riddance to those jewish bastards. fuck them and their late fees.

Get on your bike you lazy nigger, your parent's money isn't a fucking joke. You should be grateful you got to rent anything.

They didn't go the redbox route either.

dumb.

nigger please. heat index is a bitch
weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USTX0640:1:US
srh.noaa.gov/ama/?n=heatindex

they tried. its just that redbox had lucrative contracts with walmart and safeway while blockbuster had their kiosks in their store and rite aid.

There's an active Blockbuster in my town, in South Texas. I remember when I moved her finding it with the girl I was dating at the time, and we both thought it was awesome and went in and looked around.

Then we both remembered we could download every movie listed there online for free and walking around the store started to feel awkward. I wish I had a reason to rent from there, but they don't really have anything to offer anymore.

If I'm really interested in a new movie I go see it in a theater. If I loved the movie, I want to own a copy of it. If it's a really old, obscure movie I just download it through torrents or mega. On top of that every public library I've been to in the last decade has a free dvd section.

I don't get why people pay for Redbox or Prime either, frankly. Netflix I sort of understand because they're putting out original shows now, but I still just torrent those.

After it was too late, even then Redbox is kill. I just stream on my tv.

I have never fucked with prime for the video watching but there is some serious savings on shipping to be had if you order enough.

Um, no.

This is proof that anything that existed will have nostalgia for it when it's gone.

Netflix is something the normies can handle with ease, torrenting is more user intensive. I'm a torrent/piracy pro and I still have trouble finding some obscure movies that can just be streamed on Netflix.

what the fuck is a 'deeveedee'?

There are still a few video rental stores near me and they even have a few VHS tapes and Super Nintendo games.

Granted I live in bogtown Ireland which is stuck 30 years in the past

In 2002 after I got a DVD-RW for my computer, I started checking out things from BB and then ripping the image, cutting out menus and audio tracks to make it fit on a 4.7GB DVD-R.

rental store employees are huges faggots, i remember the females would always judge you based on what shitty movie you were renting

females are always judging you based on whatever you do

They're like fastfood workers, nobody cares.

nostalgiafags are cancer.

I also like watching movies on TV

it's not like horses are extinct

there's tons of places you can go to play with horses, feed them, brush them and shit

Well it's not like video tapes are extinct either

/thread

Nostalgia is fucking stupid. I can literally switch to another tab in my browser and watch any movie for free from the various illegal sites which upload movies to stream, and I'm not even breaking the law because I don't download. I'm set. Blockbuster is stupid and deserved to die.

they will be in a hundred years due to how weak the actual tape part is

No it isn't, fuck Blockbuster.
Hollywood Video was better.

Bunch of faggots, good riddance.

Well you see-see, Deevee is me-me.

Sounds pretty majestic. Where's your sense of adventure?

Now they can prepare snacks and drinks while DVDs and BDs take 10 minutes to reach the menu.

Or spend the 10 minutes remuxing the DVD and playing it with XBMC on your 60" screen.

Blu-ray isn't an obsolete format. You streaming fags want a future where consumers aren't allowed to own movie content and only lease it. I don't think a more Jewish idea exists.

I thought Blockbuster folded years ago.
No tears shed anyway. They were a shitty big box chain. Fuck 'em.

OP image says 2014 dumbus

Killyourself.jpg

Stop being so fucking fat and it wouldn't be a problem.

>>>/nigger/

Those were the days.

Get over yourself, kike. I haven't watched TV in 8 years. If I wasn't watching a few shows on the internet for free I'd just stop completely. No one cares if your industry dies.

no.

California here, I think you're cute. Try dealing with 120+ degrees at the same time as you're dealing with leftists and spics.

you do realize im talking about texas, which has plenty of spics, and austin is made of commiefornia pozz, right? nevermind that im not even talkiing about averages, but specifically tomorrow. besides, you have no backed up your post with proof of the weather, as i have.

Please don't send the RIAA and MPAA after me, film director.

It's not illegal to watch a stream, retard.

God, you're stupid. Do you even understand basic physics?

*stream