How to ruin a iconic disturbing scene 101

How to ruin a iconic disturbing scene 101

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/the-killing-joke-movie-is-a-disaster-right-down-to-its-1784176711
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That song is in the book, dumb fuck

Wait Better make that scenes.

>>>Holla Forums

This is canon to TAS right?

I was talking about mark Hamil shit performance you lazy cunt.

The RLM car and PG nudity?

Was Mark Hamill ever considered a good actor?

The answer is no

Might as well be. They slapped on a end credit happy ending with oracle. They remade the killing joke to be Batgirl story.

You're on the wrong board.

Honestly Tim curry was probably the best animated Joker we never gotten.

What's the whole point of doing a R rated batman without showing nudity? Even the graphic novel had the balls too show nudity.

So Feminism ruined another classic storyline?

Are you even remotely surprised?

Triggered

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker was good.

JEWS

Meh, it was culmination of the series' (from the Animated Series to New Animated Series, or what ever that was called) trend of intentionally making Joker less fun and "more scary". Even in the commentary they state they forced Hamill to tone down the laughter. I don't like Joker as a "shitty comedian who kills people" at all.

Sounds like a girl beat you up. I'd be mad, too.

He was great in TAS.

That's not funny user. Older Girls use to beat me up at school.

io9.gizmodo.com/the-killing-joke-movie-is-a-disaster-right-down-to-its-1784176711

First the recolour, now they animate it in the blandest way possible. Do people just not understand what gave the original art such a nightmarish vibe?

Wait after feminists encourage girls to be sluts to the point common core adopted a virgin shaming policy at public schools. They are bitching about batgirl fucking batman?!

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/suicide/
>>>Holla Forums

It was a stupid scene to include, no matter which side you're coming from. Batman doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to fuck his friend's daughter.

>>>/autism/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

I thought only Dick was allowed to touch Bruce's batpole?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>Holla Forums

Heteronormative cis-sex is a tool of the patriarchy. Straight men need to learn how to enjoy being penetrated by a penis and/or a dildo, and straight women need to learn to enjoy being licked to orgasm by another women to fight against le evil cis-patriarchal non-reddit, non-tumblr social constructs.

If I wanted to look at an ugly autist manchild mug, I'd go to Chris-chan's Facebook page, thank you very much.

Now take your favorite autist back to the latrine where you found him cleaning, or whatever the fuck he was doing before becoming e-famous.

( ° ʖ °)

The comic book sucked.

arrow arrow slash 7\/ slash

io9 used to be a good website dedicated to science fiction, then they went full SJW retards.

Y-you suck

I never saw that before. I feel ill now.

HAHAHAHAA!

Oh fuck, I didn't even know that was a recolor.
Where can I find the original?

Goes on >>>Holla Forums.

Please user, no one deserves to go to Holla Forums

The Killing Joke was always glorified garbage.

I had never even bothered to read it just because I hate that hack Alan Moore, though these days, he's honestly becoming one of the better writers in the comic industry.

>>>Holla Forums

I kinda liked watchmen. Has he done anything else noteworthy?

no

may may arrow may may arrow may may arrow forward slash third letter of the English alphabet 15th letter of the English alphabet forward slash

V for Vendetta is probably his most famous work. Apparently he wrote it back in the '80s thinking that Margaret Thatcher would wind up being Literal Hitler and the Conservative Party would turn into Norsefire.

He votes Labour, if you weren't sure.

The feminists hated everything about this film. It's just a rare dud by usual hit team.

Huh.
His stuff isn't terrible for the most part. is he highly overrated by people?

Belongs on Holla Forums.

Oh look, this spammer's back. How long til he gets banned again? Or will that not happen because the mods only autosage threads they don't like while adding restrictions to the board. Soon you'll have to captcha every single post.

Go back to >>>/a/

>>>Holla Forums

Eh, he's really not that bad a writer, there are a lot worse, though as the other user pointed out, he does let his politics run wild sometimes.

I actually disagree that V for Vendetta is his most famous work, his most famous is probably Watchmen, probably his best work as well, followed by The Killing Joke, which is overrated as fuck. It's sometimes even hailed as the greatest fucking Batman story. For me, on the other hand, it's when Moore really started to lose me.

So, when I do say "Alan Moore is overrated" what I probably mean is "The Killing Joke is overrated".

what would you consider the best batman story then?

I second what said, what would you consider the best batman story? I'm not that well versed in the comics, but from what I've read so far, I think the killing joke is pretty good.

Killing joke is a shit tier comic

Alan Moore should have hung it up after watchmen

The best comic book Batman stories are:

A Serious House On Serious Earth
Year One
TDKR
Gotham By Gaslight
Year Two
Killing Joke
Batman Vs Predator
Batman Vs Aliens

Alan Moore is best known for Watchmen, Vendetta, and also League of Extraordinary gentlemen. He's done some good stuff but the problem is people don't leave his works alone. Look at the V for Vendetta film; completely fucked up.

Moore has amazing comics, and they should be left that way.

Oh fuck, I remember reading that one. It was pretty damn good. I heard there were some plans for it to become an animated movie or a series of some kind. Although I doubt it would have turned out successfully, did anyone make a movie/animated series out of it?

Was it rape?

The dark knight canon now?

so can she still feel it in her puss ?

Why is Mike Stoklasa's wild ride the best meme they've managed to put out?

Which one is the recolour?

Is the first one the recolor or the second? I haven't yet red the comic. First just looks so overslapped and the whole rainbow palette dosen't fit in.

>>>Holla Forums

Does it make a difference? Would you not stick it in if she couldn't?

As long as they draw breath they will complain.

Why is it that you post the only good page of the original colouring?

>>>Holla Forums

Yes, and Bryan Cranston voices Gordon.

It's pretty good.

>>>Holla Forums

Sage negated.

I find it amusing feminists are more upset with a killing joke movie that made batgirl the main character than Batman bad blood which made Batwoman bisexual and a disco ring Hooker.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

It's clearly because people whined about a blue dick in a comic book movie

I thought the alien game was shit
or is it another game

We need a fluffy version of The Killing Joke.
Sage because this belongs on Holla Forums.

this a cartoon it belongs on >>>Holla Forums

Why did that feel so lame when she got shot?

It's not shit. The well-argued opinions usually range from "it's mediocre" to "it's actually really great". The plot is absolutely meh, but the atmosphere is great. Gameplay is controversial, but I liked it over most stealth games I've played in recent years.

Cheap Korean animation?

you type like a tumblrcuck with micropenis of the brain

you might be thinking of Colonial Marines.

They're both shit. The only difference is colonial marines is shit from the get go. Isolation is shit from the point you get the gun, but the alien has god mode.

Cameron-plebe, pls…

What do you suggest the devs should have done, genius? You're not meant to use the gun against the alien.

>>>Holla Forums

Take the gun away. Make the player have to scrounge and build weapons like from alien. All of them are piss poor and have low probability of success. Either have to kill the alien with your shit weapons or jettison it out an airlock to winrar.
The gun was fucking retarded.

People would get even madder if given pisspoor weapons, that's just about the worst thing you could do in a game.

Nigger.

make a good game, whoreson

>>>Holla Forums

looks like this got pasted from Holla Forums

it's like you like the taste of penis or something

Cartoon discussion goes on Holla Forums.

No one cares what you think.

PURE SHIT

Yet here we are, discussing the cartoon on Holla Forums. Question is, can you do a damn thing about it except impotently bitch?

>>>Holla Forums