He bluntly called her performance "wooden"

What did he mean by this?

Fucking Hell, most big name actors wouldn't be able to last a week under an actually good director.

He was trying to say

Hey, you don't have to be god's chosen to call out her complete inability to act

hahaha what movie did that watch?

*they

Not this one obviously

She looks like the typical figure skater type. Perky with meh enough features that she's not offensive to anyone, good at waving in parades and what not. Probably a sociopath.

What the fuck is wrong with the business?

Oy vey

Why did he even cast her?

Oh…

do you think they fugged

If you mean do I think Jewjew used Daisy's dry vag and gaping maw to get himself off? Yep.

She's reserved for the big ugly nigger.

Anyone got the pic of Rey's stupid faces?

centre top is the best

Top row, right, looks like she's Hugo Weaving's daughter. Centre row left she looks like Long Time Ago Year version of Are You Kidding Me Right Now, complete with senpaku and fish mouth. Everything else she appears to be either pinching a hot spicy loaf or sucked on a rancid lemon.

She's as wooden as a lumber yard.

Agree. Few actors can

That hairline is a worry.

I guess one day I will spend a couple thousand hours on paint

Usually I think she's pretty cute, but that picture is just scary.

oh… holy shit
this will give me nightmares

All women have sociopathic tendensies.

but why

you would be too if you could get away with literally anything.

Imagine if this dumb cunt was acting under Kubrick?

She'd cry a fucking river and quit. What a bitch.

Actors are such pampered faggots. Just throw them out of helicopters.

Water is probably wet.

They're bitching about him calling her wooden, and yet they post the moat unflattering picture of her. She looks as wooden as a fucking nutcracker there.

wooden as Pinocchio

YOR HARN SOLO

If what we got is the best they could squeeze out of her I shudder to think what her bad acting looks like.

Reposting same pic. Why tho.

I guess I'll just link to as I was going to post it myself.

Oh yeah sure, the main protagonist of a incredibly high profile film was considered to be a wooden actor even by the guy who fucking cast her in the role. That's not a big deal or anything.

Fucking hell, I swear to god some people are trying their hardest to be in denial about this film because they don't want to admit that they fell for the hype twice. I remember my colleagues going completely mad with excitement over it during the weeks before release. But after they all saw it they never even talked about it once.

Low rent attempt at copypasting RLM, 0/10.
Whoever made this is a faggot.

Serious question, what is wrong with her face?

Enjoy your black nothingness in death, kike.

Aren't Jews the ones who don't believe in afterlife?

Might explain why they're such scumbags.

What a fucking shitlord manbaby. I bet he was threatened by how strong she was.

not really

if they don't believe there's an afterlife, why the hell are they trying to make this world so terrible?

i think she's part nigger? maybe?

Terrible for everyone else, not for themselves

No afterlife = no consequences = no reason not to profit off of other people's lives, who cares if they become homeless, murdered or kill themselves lol, it's only goyim

If i wasn't at work right about now i would post a vomiting anime girl pic.

IS SHE THE LAW?

What a bitch. She is still qt ass long as her large forehead and fang-like teeth arent showing

DIS IS DE MILLENYUM FAWCON