I wish that us millennials would grow the fuck up and start watching and producing real cinema...

I wish that us millennials would grow the fuck up and start watching and producing real cinema. Even the mere suggestion causes mass downvotes. Sigh. I guess that's what happens in the age of donald trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html
hitlerorchurchill.info/
tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This bait is clumsy and offensively lazy. Apply yourself.

Speak for yourself, millenial.

what website is that in your pic op? looks super epic

Reddit.

[black bar] thanks im new here lol ;) 16 f cali btw [/black bar]

Want some ERP bby?

This is my swamp

I wish us millennials would all just collectively shut the fuck up and die along with our opinions, taste, and culture.

We're all fucking stupid and you know it.

…So what you're saying is… Yobleck on reddit is the turbosperg who spams "capeshit" on Holla Forums?

>>>/reddit/

when gen-z think they millennial

It's
Text
Like this: Text
Go to the Holla Forums faq if you need to learn anything else new friend :^)
8ch.net/faq.html

fuck cuck wars
fuck capecucks

spoiler
italics
bold
underline
code
strike
heading

hope this works :x

OMG
This is f*cking awesome!!!!! Even though this forum is filled with racists I have a feeling i'm going to like it here. 8)

kill yourself faggot

And you faggots don't explain stuff that should be lurked more for

For the love of god tell me you're trolling.

I'm just trying to help newfags, it'll take too long for them to learn by themselves.

do fancy italics still work?
something to do with $$ and \\

I'd just like to thank Jim and codefaggot for spamming /newsplus/ on reddit. It's so totes awesome to have so many newfriends pozzing the place up.

Codefag here, you're welcome, I'd just like to say I just regret everything I did on this thread, and I feel cuck'd. I didn't expect newfag to be
THAT much of a newfag.

LMFAO
A racist calling anybody else a troll.

neat >testing

Newfag I regret ever helping you out, but I- gag still have so hope in you–
Don't fail me, just do me a favor and play this:
hitlerorchurchill.info/

Can you like not? I'm not here to be brainwashed, I know how you guys work. I've met holocaust survivors and this is offensive.

I'm not denying the holocaust but if you're instantly going to make petty assumptions in that tone, especially at someone who helped you I suggest getting the fuck out of Holla Forums all together or just going to >>>/lefypol/

But chans are a type of forum just because they dont look like the bulletin board style like SA doesnt mean they arent

RUDE >:(
You can't tell me what to do.

oy vey!

Too late, son. Your soul already belongs to >>>Holla Forums.

This leddit roleplay thread is amusing

So much islamophobia, it's just as described.
Note made, avoid like the plague.

Already go on reddit, but not tumblr, i'm not an sjw.

Right.
I'm sorry for helping you out. I hope this is either bait, or one day you'll at least mature.
reddit.com
tumblr.com/

At least you're somewhat aware.
Listen all I've asked of you was to have an open mind and see the other side of the spectrum, play the Hitler or Churchill game and look up the facts yourself, they're true. Go on >>>Holla Forums see how deep the rabbit hole goes and find out what we genuinley believem if you disagree that's fine but at least look.
I'm still pretty sure this is bait.

All of you are cancer. Kill yourselves.

it's true that trump is the "reddit candidate"

@416754
lol so true

You forgot to add a ":^)" at the end of your post. How else is Holla Forums supposed to know that you're being sarcastic?