Are women unable to enjoy a movie on their own? Do they always need someone with them?

Are women unable to enjoy a movie on their own? Do they always need someone with them?

Women only like Twilight or 6 Shades of Grey.

because most women are dumb, shallow and can only think about fucking some hot guy 😎

this tbh

every problem in my life would be solved if there were no women, chads, or jews

This is a SFW board. 👮

Safe for whites?

these days, people can be all 3 of those things

She just wants to spend time with you and is even ready to tolerate to watch shitty films of your choice just to please you.

No user, you are the problem

How horrible.

as long as she gets top priority for her every brain-fart and "Shirley was a bitch at work today" over the actual movie, that is

no thanks

Women are 100% social animals they dont care about anything else

well maybe Shirley should stop being a bitch

They need to get a life.

Imagine if a dude was like that, just doing stuff he hates to hang out with you?

What a loser, right? Women are losers.

it's odd that they are intensely, unconsciously selfish while having no real sense of "self" or independent pursuits.

meanwhile a man is quietly reading a history book or something, lol what a fucking nerd autist, why isn't he posting a picture of himself reading on facebook! perma-virgin if you ask me

No, it's the designated shitting board! 😁😂😁

women can't be losers because nobody has any expectation from them except for having a pussy

if people expect you to be shit then you're not actually shit

logic (?)

This post just puts women right into perspective.

My gf is sort of like this with movies but much moreso with books. She can literally devour 8-10 books per month on her Nook/Kindle. In the past few years, she has read hundreds. When asked if she has any favorites, it's "not really, they're all good". Women seem to read/view as a means of pure distraction/entertainment, where men will read/view looking for a perspective they can dissect or analyze. This is why you shuold never trust a womans 'reviews'. To them, if it served to pass the time, it's 'good' while a man will give an opinion based on criteria of established merit.

You shouldn't call him Shirley

i literalol'd when i read this

no need to chalk up your hands like that to us, user. we all get it.

this is why there are no good female novelists and why movies for women is its own sub-genre with its own ghettoized TV station, like BET or the asian channels

It's not her fault current year flicks are forgettable piece of shit.

They need someone to talk to constantly like a fucking parrot.

My sister is a huge John Carpenter, Bollywood, and John Woo fan.

I'm watching these right now.

It isn't odd at all. They are like children. The problem with modern society is that they are given the rights and respect of adult men.