So Disney seems to have come up with a new and more accurate title for the new Star Wars movie...

So Disney seems to have come up with a new and more accurate title for the new Star Wars movie. What do you think about it ?

Star Wars was always a 420 fuck da police type franchise.

It was always one of those things that bugged me after watching the prequels and reading some EU.

Palpatine was evil but he was also a damn good executive for the nation Crime was dealt with more effectively slavery was effectively stamped out (with the exception of wookies and isolated Hutt strongholds) the Hutt cartel was effectively crushed and subjugated

really makes u think

Sheev was a very good leader and administrator. His EU intent of making the Empire strong enough to handle larger outside threats was also a noble cause. He literally did nothing wrong except losing to the rebellion.

the government only has property because it stole from its citizens, so stealing from the government isn't too bad

In the original trilogy his just a dick that builds big scary weapons and spins around in his chair.

What the government has it has earned through the social contract. Governments also aren't always seperate from the people it rules. The gommies and librultardians have lied to you.

Still a better leader than president Hussein or Shillary.

Maybe. I agree with his policy in the New Hope to decentralize the empire's government, even though it was taking the power from "democratic" senate and giving it to various warlords.

nope. I haven't signed any such contract

fucking space lolbertarians

This, thank you Senator, at least a good political view coming from Naboos representative.

Now that I thought about it, what kind of evil dictator doesn't want an easily controllable propaganda rubber stamp in close to him instead of some military guys playing feudal lords far away from the capital?

You signed it by being born, goy.

i guess slaves are easily distracted by shows of force and imaginary outside threats.

hilarious.

With the EU it makes sense since a very centralised government is much more vulnerable to invasion. Without the EU he just seems like a good ruler who understands that a galactic empire is much better run feudalism style with local rulers who knows their regions or planets making the decisions instead of paper pushers on Coruscant. The Empire honestly seems like a better place than the Republic honestly.

didn't the whole galaxy get dind'd by ayy niggers

And imperial citizens are no more slaves than republic ones were.

What should be done, in one way or another, is some kind of Republic Commando diary narration, but for the Empire during ROTJ, to tell us the obvious lie that was that "Endor Battle"… As if Sheeve's troups could be defeated literally by a bunch of forest niglets, which was only a iberal baby-boomer Noble Sauvage fantasy defeating evil imperialism (same shit as leftist Cameron with his blue usb-tail niggers), that is to say beating Daddy, and his own race/history.

Maybe a special "fanedit" with a voice over, I don't know. But we need the fuel.

t. Vong

Its fucked

Was there ever any doubt?

Not only do they fuck up OT continuity, manage to ruin Jedi Outcast in the process, feature some twig cunt that can be blown over by a mild wind as a protagonist, thought the "I rebel" line wasn't cringy as fuck, and didn't bother giving a fuck about acting talent in favor of diversity.

Well no, it's quite bad for you if you are a wookie, a clone of Temura Morrison, or a nigger who runs a gas mining planet.

The empire is good for a subset of British guys who stand with their hands behind their backs, and its a subset because Vader might kill you for making a mistake.

What the Empire is, is awesome. It's might is awe-inspiring. Its song is great. Its ships are fucking wonderful, from the might Star Destroyer to the wail of the TIE fighter. Its British guys all say cool shit like, "Target: maximum firepower!" And "Intensify the forward batteries!"

The Empire is the concetrated amalgamation of the might of western civilization: fuck you, we're blowing you up. We're going to Order the fuck out of your village, because it's awesome.

We pine for the Empire in our decadent age because it works. In its inertia and mass we find direction, and in direction we find purpose.

Sounds about right.

Yeah… Do these idiots even know what they're saying anymore?

Quality writing right there.